HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What does William Moreno do on an average Friday night?
Posted by: itinerary ()
Date: May 17, 2019 09:17PM

Construct a PYBR?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What does William Moreno do on an average Friday night?
Posted by: Wasting tax dollars ()
Date: May 17, 2019 10:24PM

Probably filing more false police reports and defrauding social security.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What does William Moreno do on an average Friday night?
Posted by: Who cares? ()
Date: May 18, 2019 12:21AM

nobody cares except a bunch of losers. Why would anybody care what they guy, whoever the fuck he is, does any night of the week unless they were pathetic losers.

I don''t know who this guy is & I don't want to know because I don't care.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What does William Moreno do on an average Friday night?
Posted by: I agree - and one more thing! ()
Date: May 18, 2019 12:24AM

Who cares? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nobody cares except a bunch of losers. Why would
> anybody care what they guy, whoever the fuck he
> is, does any night of the week unless they were
> pathetic losers.
>
> I don''t know who this guy is & I don't want to
> know because I don't care.


WTF was Sharon sitting on?!?!?!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What does William Moreno do on an average Friday night?
Posted by: Who cares? ()
Date: May 18, 2019 12:29AM

I agree - and one more thing! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who cares? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > nobody cares except a bunch of losers. Why
> would
> > anybody care what they guy, whoever the fuck he
> > is, does any night of the week unless they were
> > pathetic losers.
> >
> > I don''t know who this guy is & I don't want
> to
> > know because I don't care.
>
>
> WTF was Sharon sitting on?!?!?!


I don't know who the fuck Sharon is & I don't want to know because I don't care. I read all these shitposts about all these people I don't care about all the time and it's getting real old and real boring.

Get some new material, already!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What does William Moreno do on an average Friday night?
Posted by: Here we go again.. ()
Date: May 18, 2019 12:31AM

Who cares? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree - and one more thing! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Who cares? Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > nobody cares except a bunch of losers. Why
> > would
> > > anybody care what they guy, whoever the fuck
> he
> > > is, does any night of the week unless they
> were
> > > pathetic losers.
> > >
> > > I don''t know who this guy is & I don't want
> > to
> > > know because I don't care.
> >
> >
> > WTF was Sharon sitting on?!?!?!
>
>
> I don't know who the fuck Sharon is & I don't want
> to know because I don't care. I read all these
> shitposts about all these people I don't care
> about all the time and it's getting real old and
> real boring.
>
> Get some new material, already!


As we discussed on the Bonetti-Malm threads, if you truly don't give a shit, why are you posting, that you don't give a shit!

Just give it up, dude. Just.Give.It.Up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What does William Moreno do on an average Friday night?
Posted by: Who cares? ()
Date: May 18, 2019 12:34AM

Here we go again.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Who cares? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I agree - and one more thing! Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Who cares? Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > nobody cares except a bunch of losers. Why
> > > would
> > > > anybody care what they guy, whoever the
> fuck
> > he
> > > > is, does any night of the week unless they
> > were
> > > > pathetic losers.
> > > >
> > > > I don''t know who this guy is & I don't
> want
> > > to
> > > > know because I don't care.
> > >
> > >
> > > WTF was Sharon sitting on?!?!?!
> >
> >
> > I don't know who the fuck Sharon is & I don't
> want
> > to know because I don't care. I read all these
> > shitposts about all these people I don't care
> > about all the time and it's getting real old
> and
> > real boring.
> >
> > Get some new material, already!
>
>
> As we discussed on the Bonetti-Malm threads, if
> you truly don't give a shit, why are you posting,
> that you don't give a shit!
>
> Just give it up, dude. Just.Give.It.Up.


It's nothing but the same old boring shitposts and same old boring thread titles and all of it's boring because it's the same old shit & the same old shit bores people because it's boring.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What does William Moreno do on an average Friday night?
Posted by: or, to be PYBRecise ()
Date: May 18, 2019 06:12AM

Who cares? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .
>
>
> It's nothing but the same old PYBoRing shitposts and
> same old PYBoRing thread titles and all of it's
> PYBoRing because it's the same old shit & the same
> old shit PYBoRres people because it's PYBoRing.


PYBR!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What does William Moreno do on an average Friday night?
Posted by: Oh you care... ()
Date: May 18, 2019 11:06AM

...because you are the fucking FFXU joke.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What does William Moreno do on an average Friday night?
Posted by: well this is worse ()
Date: May 18, 2019 11:22AM

A person wondering what Moreno is doing on a Friday night is kinda crazy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What does William Moreno do on an average Friday night?
Posted by: let me clarify this ()
Date: May 18, 2019 02:21PM

well this is worse Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A person wondering what Moreno is doing on a
> Friday night is a good citizen worried that a child might be getting molested.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What does William Moreno do on an average Friday night?
Posted by: For the sake of the children ()
Date: May 18, 2019 02:56PM

let me clarify this Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well this is worse Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > A person wondering what Moreno is doing on a
> > Friday night is a good citizen worried that a
> child might be getting molested.


Sharon thinks every nut Miz busts up her butt saves a child from being molested

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **         **     **  **     **  ********  **     ** 
 **    **   **     **  ***   ***     **     **     ** 
 **    **   **     **  **** ****     **     **     ** 
 **    **   **     **  ** *** **     **     **     ** 
 *********   **   **   **     **     **     **     ** 
       **     ** **    **     **     **     **     ** 
       **      ***     **     **     **      *******  
This forum powered by Phorum.