HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BREAKING NEWS::: Democrats are DEFEATED Again & Cannot Stop PRES. DONALD TRUMP (R-USA)'s Historic VETO ! ! !
Date: March 26, 2019 04:25PM

AMERICA is the WINNER, AGAIN ! ! ! !

YH3N7D6OYA2FZIHAGYEWU56OSU.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BREAKING NEWS::: Democrats are DEFEATED Again & Cannot Stop PRES. DONALD TRUMP (R-USA)'s Historic VETO ! ! !
Date: March 26, 2019 04:27PM

NEW POLL::: Are YOU "Happy" That The BORDER EMERGENCY is "IN PLACE" ? ? ?

Re: BREAKING NEWS::: Democrats are DEFEATED Again & Cannot Stop PRES. DONALD TRUMP (R-USA)'s Historic VETO ! ! !
Date: March 26, 2019 04:28PM

I VOTE "YES" ! ! !

trump-penn-2.jpg?w968h681

Posted by: they call him ()
Date: March 26, 2019 04:37PM

He is called "Steam roller" in White House circles. Either follow or get the hell out of his way! Adam Schiff learned the hard way.

Date: March 26, 2019 05:06PM

PLEASE, ENTER THE POLL... NOW....!!!!!!!

trumppointing_600x400.jpg

Posted by: He Warned US ()
Date: March 26, 2019 05:11PM

Trump DID say we we're going to be winning alot. I had no idea how much he was talking about!

Posted by: Oh yea,,right ()
Date: March 26, 2019 05:16PM

I remember Democracks talking, when he won the presidency, that next time they will run Chelsea Clinton against Trump lololololo. That had to be the craziest cockamammie, notion that ever came out of a liberal's crack.

Posted by: I'm bored ()
Date: March 26, 2019 05:16PM

Not tired of winning, but maybe bored. Let's coast a day or two and then start winning again.

Posted by: I know what you mean ()
Date: March 26, 2019 05:18PM

I'm bored Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not tired of winning, but maybe bored. Let's coast
> a day or two and then start winning again.

Just a break, all this wining does take a toll on energy. Well, tomorrow's another winning day.

Posted by: I want bigger wins ()
Date: March 26, 2019 05:20PM

I want bigger and even more dramatic wins. I want police raids on Hillary, Podesta and Obama. I want mass incarceration and mass laughs.

Posted by: dbkjs ()
Date: March 26, 2019 05:24PM

I want bigger wins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I want bigger and even more dramatic wins. I want
> police raids on Hillary, Podesta and Obama. I want
> mass incarceration and mass laughs.

Well when they investigate who the traitors were who tried to throw a small coup over collusion, you may get your wish.

Posted by: RWDS Now! ()
Date: March 26, 2019 05:27PM

you know it.
Attachments:
1_n9k4sSzTfuk4wIeLSTmMEw.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.