HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BREAKING TRAGIC NEWS!!! "Darrell Sheets" of TOP #1 Hit Show "STORAGE WARS" is Recovering After a HEART ATTACK ! ! !
Date: March 15, 2019 07:54AM

LET'S ALL WISH "Darrell Sheets" a SPEEDY RECOVERY ! ! ! !

darrell-sheets-storage-wars.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BREAKING TRAGIC NEWS!!! "Darrell Sheets" of TOP #1 Hit Show "STORAGE WARS" is Recovering After a HEART ATTACK ! ! !
Posted by: Yup! ()
Date: March 15, 2019 08:24AM

Worst news I heard all morning.

Re: BREAKING TRAGIC NEWS!!! "Darrell Sheets" of TOP #1 Hit Show "STORAGE WARS" is Recovering After a HEART ATTACK ! ! !
Posted by: Trumptard trailer trash ()
Date: March 15, 2019 08:56AM

Show went downhill after the first season.

Posted by: PDDPC ()
Date: March 15, 2019 10:37AM

If you have nasty hair all over your back and shoulders, WEAR A SHIRT.

Posted by: fnpwv ()
Date: March 15, 2019 12:50PM

all those un-healthy restaurant meals. you could tell on the show he and sun were living it up in that respect: restaurant food, doughnuts, etc.

Posted by: Reality Bites ()
Date: March 15, 2019 02:23PM

Trumptard trailer trash Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Show went downhill after the first season.

The show really went downhill after it was disclosed that the "cool" items they found were planted by the shows producers. American Pickers, Antiques Roadshow, Flea Market Flip.......it is all trash.

Posted by: How to boost ratings for dummies ()
Date: March 15, 2019 02:30PM

Ah yes, the old health scare to boost ratings trick. How many times have we seen that before. Deadliest Catch was the king of health scares and medical maladies, yet nobody was ever hurt while actually fishing, supposedly one of the worlds most dangerous jobs.

Posted by: He found a brick in storage ()
Date: March 16, 2019 07:54PM

Fishscale
Attachments:
IMG_3683.JPG
IMG_3788.JPG
IMG_3812.JPG
IMG_3811.JPG

Posted by: Libs hate humanity ()
Date: March 16, 2019 07:58PM

Eating libshits Monsanto GMOs leads to early death. It's not rocket science.

Posted by: 8-ball Darrell ()
Date: March 16, 2019 08:07PM

https://youtu.be/gymNRI66BBk

Get better, lay of the blow.
Attachments:
IMG_3415.JPG
IMG_3810.JPG

Posted by: gtred ()
Date: March 16, 2019 08:53PM

Reality Bites Wrote:
> Trumptard trailer trash Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Show went downhill after the first season.
>
> The show really went downhill after it was
> disclosed that the "cool" items they found were
> planted by the shows producers. American Pickers,
> Antiques Roadshow, Flea Market Flip.......it is
> all trash.

i follow the show closely until it was "race baited" (not mentioning which episodes those were)

many i didn't consider race baited but they did do a string where they definitely did race baiting. i couldn't watch those episodes i'm allergic to race baiting. it's all from california so i can't complain - it's surprising they made ANY episodes without race baiting !!

Posted by: gtred ()
Date: March 16, 2019 08:58PM

I see tv so little now i can't even say if my "TV" box carries Storage Wars

i'd be worried about Dan Dotson's health (there were some episodes on that), darell i'd never have guessed

good to see he's back in the new episodes coming in 2019

Posted by: mn4wg ()
Date: March 16, 2019 09:00PM

Barry Weiss i liked - made 0 difference if it was fact or fiction - hollywood definitely

and "fake items" made no difference, it was the mood feel of watching it that counted, not whether every locker was or wasn't worthless

Posted by: ukpf6 ()
Date: March 16, 2019 09:02PM

rene and dave were both sufficiently annoying to be a contrast to the sensible people - the way the script just meandered over attitudes was relaxing

Posted by: My auction story ()
Date: March 16, 2019 09:09PM

Went to a storage auction once. Bought a suitcase full of old socks for $40.

The suitcase was worth about $5.

Posted by: erfvdsfds ()
Date: March 16, 2019 09:09PM

aec46593fc65b2a8f46bd2bd05c0ce51.jpg

i bought a locker and found panties. i hope they are brandi's ! yeow !!

Posted by: clarified ()
Date: March 16, 2019 09:14PM

wait are you sayin it is tragic that he's recovering or because he had a heart attack

Posted by: 23erer ()
Date: March 16, 2019 09:17PM

giphy.gif

she did such a great acting job pretending to be pissed off at jarod

Posted by: ewkgw ()
Date: March 16, 2019 09:18PM

storage-wars-3.gif?fit=500%2C280

Posted by: wvfmm ()
Date: March 16, 2019 09:22PM

Darrell, funny, offers grit and manliness and so on to the show - competitive attitude, easy to insult when he's wrong - the things the show needs.

Posted by: Sex Trafficer ()
Date: March 16, 2019 10:01PM

erfvdsfds Wrote:
> src=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ae/c4/65/aec465
> 93fc65b2a8f46bd2bd05c0ce51.jpg>
>
> i bought a locker and found panties. i hope they
> are brandi's ! yeow !!
Attachments:
IMG_3817.JPG

Posted by: 7chmm ()
Date: March 16, 2019 11:34PM

Sex Trafficer Wrote:
> erfvdsfds Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > >
> src=https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ae/c4/65/aec465
>
> > 93fc65b2a8f46bd2bd05c0ce51.jpg>
> >
> > i bought a locker and found panties. i hope
> they
> > are brandi's ! yeow !!

I would pay $800 to smell Brandi's crotch through her clothing.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.