HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
More than 100 undocumented immigrants worked at Trump's Bedminster resort during construction
Posted by: sureokkk ()
Date: February 08, 2019 12:19PM

Trumps empire built by murderers, rapists, sex trafficers

Dozens of undocumented immigrants worked on the construction and operation of President Trump's resort in Bedminster, N.J., according to a new report by The Washington Post.

Atone time, the Post reports that more than 100 undocumented workers were under employment at the resort.

Sixteen undocumented workers from Costa Rica and other Latin American nations spoke with the Washington Post and claimed they worked previously at the Bedmister resort illegally, while some said that at one time more than 100 undocumented workers employed by the organization lived together.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: More than 100 undocumented immigrants worked at Trump's Bedminster resort during construction
Posted by: Haven’t You Heard???? ()
Date: February 08, 2019 12:28PM

WAPO is fake news....

Re: More than 100 undocumented immigrants worked at Trump's Bedminster resort during construction
Posted by: Lol@libtardsallday ()
Date: February 08, 2019 12:31PM

Lol!

Libshits!

Posted by: ProveIt ()
Date: February 08, 2019 12:42PM

Trump did not personally hire them.

Posted by: build the wall ()
Date: February 08, 2019 12:44PM

Trump cannot run his businesses without wetbacks. Somehow this is not his fault though. Mexico will pay for the wall

Posted by: I think we are all glad ()
Date: February 08, 2019 12:46PM

ProveIt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump did not personally hire them.

The best thing about Trump is he has gotten rid of all that 'Buck stops here' accountability nonsense.

Posted by: I make shit up. And reply ()
Date: February 08, 2019 12:52PM

I'm butthurt

Posted by: yepster ()
Date: February 08, 2019 01:15PM

Haven’t You Heard???? Wrote:
> WAPO is fake news....

yep

Posted by: UltraRight ()
Date: February 25, 2020 02:55AM

This is definitely the tabloid press and this news is fake. Journalists no longer know what to come up with to distract people from real problems. But to be honest, I wouldn't want to stay in a hotel built by illegal immigrants. Because construction is a very complex process that needs to be closely monitored. And emigrants can be unscrupulous workers who can steal materials or build a structure of poor quality. Thus, if there is some kind of force majeure in the form of natural disasters, the building can collapse in a few minutes. That's why I want people to follow the law. Fortunately, we have already booked a holiday here (westgateresorts.com) and we are definitely not in danger. These are luxury hotels with a wide range of services. And I am sure that our stay there will be delightful and unforgettable.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2020 02:57AM by UltraRight.

Posted by: Yes we can ()
Date: February 25, 2020 05:36AM

When u spend time around illegals, you catch on to their games

Posted by: StroggCore ()
Date: February 29, 2020 01:50PM

UltraRight Wrote:
This is definitely the tabloid press and this news is fake. Journalists no longer know what to come up with to distract people from real problems. But to be honest, I wouldn't want to stay in a hotel built by illegal immigrants. Because construction is a very complex process that needs to be closely monitored. And emigrants can be unscrupulous workers who can steal materials or build a structure of poor quality. Thus, if there is some kind of force majeure in the form of natural disasters, the building can collapse in a few minutes. That's why I want people to follow the law. Fortunately, we have already booked a holiday here (westgateresorts.com) and we are definitely not in danger. These are luxury hotels with a wide range of services. And I am sure that our stay there will be delightful and unforgettable.

Yeah, I understand you. Those immigrants need to go home. There is too much of them in the U.S.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/29/2020 01:51PM by StroggCore.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 29, 2022 07:14AM

StroggCore Wrote:
> UltraRight Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> This is definitely the tabloid press and this news
> is fake. Journalists no longer know what to come
> up with to distract people from real problems. But
> to be honest, I wouldn't want to stay in a hotel
> built by illegal immigrants. Because construction
> is a very complex process that needs to be closely
> monitored. And emigrants can be unscrupulous
> workers who can steal materials or build a
> structure of poor quality. Thus, if there is some
> kind of force majeure in the form of natural
> disasters, the building can collapse in a few
> minutes. That's why I want people to follow the
> law. Fortunately, we have already booked a holiday
> here ( href="https://www.westgateresorts.com/hotels/flori
> da/orlando/">westgateresorts.com
) and we are
> definitely not in danger. These are luxury hotels
> with a wide range of services. And I am sure that
> our stay there will be delightful and
> unforgettable.
>
> Yeah, I understand you. Those immigrants need to
> go home. There is too much of them in the U.S.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.