HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Taiwan’s ‘bikini hiker’ dies after falling into ravine on solo trek
Posted by: too much exposure ()
Date: January 23, 2019 09:57AM

“I’ve hiked more than 100 peaks [in four years],” Wu told FTV News then. “And I probably have 97 bikinis, so I’ve accidentally repeated some a few times."Wu’s latest endeavor, however, ended in tragedy. The 36-year-old woman was in the middle of a solo hiking trip in Yushan National Park when she fell more than 65 feet into a ravine on Saturday, Apple Daily News reported.

Even after she fell, Wu was able to use a satellite phone to call friends and give her coordinates, Nantou County fire official Lin Cheng-yi told reporters. However, the situation was dire: Wu reportedly also told her friends that she couldn’t move the lower half of her body. Because of poor weather, rescuers had to try to reach Wu on foot. It wouldn’t be until noon Monday — about 43 hours after Wu’s distress call — that rescuers discovered her body, Lin said. By then, it was too late. A cause of death was not immediately confirmed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Taiwan’s ‘bikini hiker’ dies after falling into ravine on solo trek
Posted by: Candy the Wonder Cat ()
Date: January 23, 2019 10:06AM

Shame, I bet she fucked like a racehorse!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.