The process of building a credit rating has its own rules. Here are the main ones.
1. A credit card should be used, and the more often the better.
2. Pay your credit card on time: it is better to pay in full, but in extreme cases make at least the minimum monthly payment
3. Do not allow to check your credit history often.
4. “Secured loans” have a positive effect on credit histories, such as buying a home on credit, credit, and car leasing.
5. Open credit cards stores, supermarkets, gas stations - they will help improve your credit history.
6. Do not close old accounts, even if you do not use them.
7. Try to have enough credit limit for you.
8. Do not vouch financially for other people.
For more information, visit https://northnloans.ca/bad-credit-loans.php
where you can find the information you need or ask for help.