HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
We need to build 2 walls
Posted by: 2 Walls ()
Date: January 06, 2019 10:49AM

One wall is not enough. People can climb over one wall. But if we build a second wall parallel with the first wall and a moat with a firs pit in between that would stop more people. We might even get a discount if we build two walls. Buy one, get one 1/2 price.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We need to build 2 walls
Posted by: Justin Trudeau ()
Date: January 06, 2019 10:58AM

I got a bit excited. I thought, at first, you were advovcating a wall on the northern border as well.

A northern wall would prevent your people from running accross our border for free healthcare, cheaper medicines, better beer, have sex with our better looking women, and so much more. You lazy, stealing, criminal, rapists, fat US citizens have been sponging off the hard working, decent Canadians for years and we are sick of it.

Build the wall Donald Trump you M_F'er. We would pay for half of it.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: January 06, 2019 11:09AM

If I were Canada I'd build a wall on the U.S. Border. These people are batshit crazy and self destructive. Its only a matter of time before they destroy themselves and attempt to immigrate north in hoards. Wouldn't that be ironic.

Hey Canada, don't forget to use pepper spray on us when we do.

Posted by: Mark Ravi Covfefe Gerry Webster ()
Date: January 06, 2019 12:02PM

WTF?

Posted by: Single Payer Of It ()
Date: January 06, 2019 12:14PM

Justin Trudeau Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I got a bit excited. I thought, at first, you were
> advovcating a wall on the northern border as well.
>
>
> A northern wall would prevent your people from running
> accross our border for free healthcare, cheaper medicines

https://www.medpagetoday.com/cardiology/acutecoronarysyndrome/18279
Canadian Politician Comes to U.S. for Heart Surgery
by Michael Smith, North American Correspondent, MedPage Today February 03, 2010
The top politician in Canada's easternmost province has set off fireworks by deciding to go to the U.S. for heart surgery. It is rare that a simple matter of patient choice causes an international flap. But that's what happened when 60-year-old Danny Williams of St. John's, Newfoundland, decided to go to the U.S. for heart surgery. That's because Williams isn't just any old Newfoundlander -- he's the premier of Canada's easternmost province, the head of its government.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/articles/2016-08-03/canadians-increasingly-come-to-us-for-health-care
Frustrated by long waits, some Canadians are heading to the U.S. for medical treatment.
by Randi Druzin Aug. 3, 2016
TORONTO — WHEN SHARON Shamblaw was diagnosed last summer with a form of blood cancer that could only be treated with a particular stem cell transplant, the search for a donor began. A Toronto hospital, 100 miles east of her home in St. Mary's, Ontario, and one of three facilities in the province that could provide the life-saving treatment, had an eight-month waiting list for transplants.
Four months after her diagnosis, Shamblaw headed to Buffalo, New York, for treatment. But it was too late. She died at the age of 46, leaving behind a husband and three children, as detailed by the Toronto Star.
Frustrated with their much-maligned health-care system, many Americans look at the Canadian system with admiration. While promoting his 2007 movie "Sicko," for example, filmmaker Michael Moore called on his compatriots to "push politicians to pass legislation so that [Americans could have] the system they have in, say, Canada."
But such intense admiration may be misguided.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/63-000-canadians-left-the-country-for-medical-treatment-last-year-fraser-institute-1.3486635
63,000 Canadians left the country for medical treatment last year: Fraser Institute
CTVNews.ca Staff published Sunday, July 2, 2017 10:11PM EDT
A new report from the Fraser Institute estimates that more than 63,000 Canadians travelled abroad for medical care in 2016.
Ontario: 26,513 patients
British Columbia: 15,372 patients
Alberta: 9,067 patients
"If that many Canadians are willing to pay out of pocket to get faster access to the treatment they need, that means they are dissatisfied with the quality of care," said Yanick Labrie, a senior Fraser Institute fellow and one of the authors of the report.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sallypipes/2018/06/11/canadians-are-one-in-a-million-while-waiting-for-medical-treatment/#9a18e9c3e7d5
Canadians Are One In A Million -- While Waiting For Medical Treatment
Canada's single-payer healthcare system forced over 1 million patients to wait for necessary medical treatments last year. That's an all-time record. Those long wait times were more than just a nuisance; they cost patients $1.9 billion in lost wages, according to a new report by the Fraser Institute, a Vancouver-based think-tank.

Posted by: BOGO ()
Date: January 06, 2019 12:32PM

Maybe some company will do a buy one, get one free for the wall. BOGO

Posted by: Ejjrr ()
Date: January 06, 2019 12:36PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If I were Canada I'd build a wall on the U.S.
> Border. These people are batshit crazy and self
> destructive. Its only a matter of time before they
> destroy themselves and attempt to immigrate north
> in hoards. Wouldn't that be ironic.
>
> Hey Canada, don't forget to use pepper spray on us
> when we do.

Nobody wants to go to Canada anyway, unless ur a libtard.
I would love to see a wall between USA and Canada and we cut them off, good luck with a canadian hockey league.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.