HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: VERY VERY exciting! ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:22PM

Now this is getting VERY VERY exciting!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: mueller not on the take. ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:28PM

Its very very old news - Trump built all his projects with the Mob. Most developers do because the teamsters are controlled by the mob. The mob is part of almost every business in NYC and all East coast cities. None more than NYC though.

Exciting - no. New news - no. The fact that Mueller might have hard evidence - no NYC businessman would want to be in that situation. Mueller is not on the take.

Between this, the russian mob and the German Bank raid last week it seems there are so very many ways Donnie is fucked.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: another know nothing ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:30PM

mueller not on the take. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Its very very old news - Trump built all his
> projects with the Mob. Most developers do because
> the teamsters are controlled by the mob. The mob
> is part of almost every business in NYC and all
> East coast cities. None more than NYC though.
>
> Exciting - no. New news - no. The fact that
> Mueller might have hard evidence - no NYC
> businessman would want to be in that situation.
> Mueller is not on the take.
>
> Between this, the russian mob and the German Bank
> raid last week it seems there are so very many
> ways Donnie is fucked.

Teamsters? Tell us more genius.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Goatfuckerer2. ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:31PM

Yawn, another thread of Ravi posting to himself. Dude need help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: go fuck yourself ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:34PM

another know nothing Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mueller not on the take. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Its very very old news - Trump built all his
> > projects with the Mob. Most developers do
> because
> > the teamsters are controlled by the mob. The
> mob
> > is part of almost every business in NYC and all
> > East coast cities. None more than NYC though.
> >
> > Exciting - no. New news - no. The fact that
> > Mueller might have hard evidence - no NYC
> > businessman would want to be in that situation.
>
> > Mueller is not on the take.
> >
> > Between this, the russian mob and the German
> Bank
> > raid last week it seems there are so very many
> > ways Donnie is fucked.
>
> Teamsters? Tell us more genius.

read it for yourself fuckface. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Brotherhood_of_Teamsters

I grew up 15 miles from Manhattan. Ive worked for the Mob - everyone has there. Its not digging graves and murdering people. Waiters, carpenters, landscape, distribution, trucking - fucking everything. And yes, construction in NYC for damn sure.

Go fuck yourself

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Jets ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:35PM

go fuck yourself Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> another know nothing Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > mueller not on the take. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Its very very old news - Trump built all his
> > > projects with the Mob. Most developers do
> > because
> > > the teamsters are controlled by the mob. The
> > mob
> > > is part of almost every business in NYC and
> all
> > > East coast cities. None more than NYC
> though.
> > >
> > > Exciting - no. New news - no. The fact that
> > > Mueller might have hard evidence - no NYC
> > > businessman would want to be in that
> situation.
> >
> > > Mueller is not on the take.
> > >
> > > Between this, the russian mob and the German
> > Bank
> > > raid last week it seems there are so very
> many
> > > ways Donnie is fucked.
> >
> > Teamsters? Tell us more genius.
>
> read it for yourself fuckface.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Brothe
> rhood_of_Teamsters
>
> I grew up 15 miles from Manhattan. Ive worked for
> the Mob - everyone has there. Its not digging
> graves and murdering people. Waiters, carpenters,
> landscape, distribution, trucking - fucking
> everything. And yes, construction in NYC for damn
> sure.
>
> Go fuck yourself

Where you from man?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: essex county ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:38PM

Essex County nj

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Quit lying loser ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:39PM

go fuck yourself Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> another know nothing Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > mueller not on the take. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Its very very old news - Trump built all his
> > > projects with the Mob. Most developers do
> > because
> > > the teamsters are controlled by the mob. The
> > mob
> > > is part of almost every business in NYC and
> all
> > > East coast cities. None more than NYC
> though.
> > >
> > > Exciting - no. New news - no. The fact that
> > > Mueller might have hard evidence - no NYC
> > > businessman would want to be in that
> situation.
> >
> > > Mueller is not on the take.
> > >
> > > Between this, the russian mob and the German
> > Bank
> > > raid last week it seems there are so very
> many
> > > ways Donnie is fucked.
> >
> > Teamsters? Tell us more genius.
>
> read it for yourself fuckface.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Brothe
> rhood_of_Teamsters
>
> I grew up 15 miles from Manhattan. Ive worked for
> the Mob


The Mob doesn't run any gay whore houses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Ekkrrt ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:39PM

Garbage and construction, old news.
Mob would run the country more efficient then our government.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Holsten's ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:40PM

essex county Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Essex County nj

We used to walk to Holsten's for ice cream. Last scene in Sopranos was shot there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: wow plugged in ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:41PM

essex county Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Essex County nj

Unimpressive. Sounds like a case of the wannabes. Are you Jewish or Pakistani?

Tell us about the Teamsters and Trump.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: wow what a guy ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:43PM

Holsten's Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> essex county Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Essex County nj
>
> We used to walk to Holsten's for ice cream. Last
> scene in Sopranos was shot there.

Did you get a selfie? You sound so fucking cool.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: You been drinking? ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:46PM

wow what a guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Holsten's Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > essex county Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Essex County nj
> >
> > We used to walk to Holsten's for ice cream.
> Last
> > scene in Sopranos was shot there.
>
> Did you get a selfie? You sound so fucking cool.

Well no because we went there 25 years before the Sopranos was even written. Also you needed a film camera and tripod to take a self portrait - there was no such thing as a 'selfie.' You been drinking?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: go home tough guy ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:48PM

You been drinking? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wow what a guy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Holsten's Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > essex county Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Essex County nj
> > >
> > > We used to walk to Holsten's for ice cream.
> > Last
> > > scene in Sopranos was shot there.
> >
> > Did you get a selfie? You sound so fucking
> cool.
>
> Well no because we went there 25 years before the
> Sopranos was even written. Also you needed a film
> camera and tripod to take a self portrait - there
> was no such thing as a 'selfie.' You been
> drinking?

Well I used to go to the Vienna Inn 25 years ago and I've met a lot of pussies who talk big about New York.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: hope you are learning something ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:49PM

wow plugged in Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> essex county Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Essex County nj
>
> Unimpressive. Sounds like a case of the wannabes.
> Are you Jewish or Pakistani?
>
> Tell us about the Teamsters and Trump.

too much to tell here but you can read it for yourself https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-mob-organized-crime-213910


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Don't give me links ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:52PM

Tell me about street life.

Did you ever hijack a truck full of cigarettes or were you jerking your pud at Short Hills and fiending on 12 year olds?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: just talking my fren ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:52PM

go home tough guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You been drinking? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > wow what a guy Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Holsten's Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > essex county Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Essex County nj
> > > >
> > > > We used to walk to Holsten's for ice cream.
>
> > > Last
> > > > scene in Sopranos was shot there.
> > >
> > > Did you get a selfie? You sound so fucking
> > cool.
> >
> > Well no because we went there 25 years before
> the
> > Sopranos was even written. Also you needed a
> film
> > camera and tripod to take a self portrait -
> there
> > was no such thing as a 'selfie.' You been
> > drinking?
>
> Well I used to go to the Vienna Inn 25 years ago
> and I've met a lot of pussies who talk big about
> New York.


If you are the person with Autism that posts a lot here I dont want to upset you any - and I mean that. Im just sharing what I know about my time in the tri-state area.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Trump in Prison ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:54PM

Mueller is just figuring WHICH charges he should file.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Tri-Sate area ()
Date: December 05, 2018 08:54PM

Yeah this guy is real! LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: you are drinking ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:00PM

Tri-Sate area Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah this guy is real! LOL


Something is very wrong with you. You skepticism is divorcing you from reality friend.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Short eyes from Short Hills ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:02PM

Ever get busted for the kids you molested at the mall?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Spencer Gifts ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:05PM

Short eyes from Short Hills Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ever get busted for the kids you molested at the
> mall?


I was a kid at the mall, Willowbrooke Mall to be precise. We ate pizza, used Klick-Klaks, later video games. You seem very focused on pedophilia - not a healthy sign.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: another suburban poser ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:07PM

So it wasn't Hells Kitchen then was it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Jimmy 2 times ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:09PM

Get this through ur head u fucking Jew mutha fucka you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: go fuck yourself ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:19PM

another suburban poser Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So it wasn't Hells Kitchen then was it?


Yea, I told you Essex County fuckface - thats Jersey. The Kitchen is in NYC. I had a friend that lived there around 2000 - super nice and bikers kept the crime out of there too. BTW ever heard of the Meadowlands - thats Jersey. You will find Jimmy Hoffa and about 5,000 of his buddies out there. The mob crossed the bridge and yes was in Jersey.

The place I worked for the mob was a 5 star banquet place in Montclair. Everything was the best.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: So you're a snitch ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:24PM

You worked for some Armenian queers at a buffet, thought they were wops?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Meadowlands oh my ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:25PM

GTFO with your phony shit asshole.

You're Miz, aren't you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Frankie fingiz ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:30PM

Whatdya doing here I thought I told u to go fuck ya mutha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Drain the Trump Swamp ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:48PM

Just because the mafia exists in NY city doesn't mean you should be doing business with them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: I’m over here now ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:51PM

Drain the Trump Swamp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just because the mafia exists in NY city doesn't
> mean you should be doing business with them.


Don’t u ever go over my head again u fuckin new
Mutha fucka you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Joey baga donuts ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:54PM

go fuck yourself Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> another know nothing Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > mueller not on the take. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Its very very old news - Trump built all his
> > > projects with the Mob. Most developers do
> > because
> > > the teamsters are controlled by the mob. The
> > mob
> > > is part of almost every business in NYC and
> all
> > > East coast cities. None more than NYC
> though.
> > >
> > > Exciting - no. New news - no. The fact that
> > > Mueller might have hard evidence - no NYC
> > > businessman would want to be in that
> situation.
> >
> > > Mueller is not on the take.
> > >
> > > Between this, the russian mob and the German
> > Bank
> > > raid last week it seems there are so very
> many
> > > ways Donnie is fucked.
> >
> > Teamsters? Tell us more genius.
>
> read it for yourself fuckface.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Brothe
> rhood_of_Teamsters
>
> I grew up 15 miles from Manhattan. Ive worked for
> the Mob - everyone has there. Its not digging
> graves and murdering people. Waiters, carpenters,
> landscape, distribution, trucking - fucking
> everything. And yes, construction in NYC for damn
> sure.
>
> Go fuck yourself


Excuse me, u talkin to me?
Don’t make fucking make me come over there

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Hey Trumptards ()
Date: December 05, 2018 09:59PM

You guys watch it with your mouths, there's some serious boys here from Jersey who don't like all this disrespect.


Dylan Spaghettios from Short Hills here, don't forget it.
Attachments:
16dbb75a-4e2d-4595-b07e-225581c84b07.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Seaside tony ()
Date: December 05, 2018 10:17PM

Ay yo Fuhgeddaboutit
Attachments:
0E8A520A-3BEE-4F11-8E7D-8709604245E2.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Libtarded assholes ()
Date: December 05, 2018 10:22PM

What you don't seem to understand is that no one in construction in New York wants to do business with the mob, it's almost an unavoidable necessity. You are paying a premium for average at best serviced and you run a real risk of jobsite shutdown if you don't pay. Being a victim of these shakedowns doesn't make you a criminal.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: How you doin ()
Date: December 05, 2018 10:31PM

Libtarded assholes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What you don't seem to understand is that no one
> in construction in New York wants to do business
> with the mob, it's almost an unavoidable
> necessity. You are paying a premium for average at
> best serviced and you run a real risk of jobsite
> shutdown if you don't pay. Being a victim of
> these shakedowns doesn't make you a criminal.
Attachments:
18F3A045-151E-4F71-86C9-86F1F12E8164.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: lay you out ()
Date: December 05, 2018 10:32PM

Libtarded assholes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What you don't seem to understand is that no one
> in construction in New York wants to do business
> with the mob, it's almost an unavoidable
> necessity. You are paying a premium for average at
> best serviced and you run a real risk of jobsite
> shutdown if you don't pay. Being a victim of
> these shakedowns doesn't make you a criminal.

As I said this correct as far a labor and materials - you have to deal with the mob and the get a cut on many levels. Trucking, construction materials, contracts for labor mob gets its cut. Essentially they force you to select their services/products at 'market' rates. Nobody gets out of this in NYC.

Finance is different. Getting cash or giving them property or condos or other illegal payments is entirely different. So the OP and thread title is somewhat general. Everyone doing business in development in NYC has some connection to the mob. It has long been speculated Trump financed his projects with Mob money. That is big time organized crime not just hiring Mob steam fitters and buying drywall from the Family.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: German Bank Raid Big Problem ()
Date: December 06, 2018 08:11AM

Sorry to have triggered people because I grew up in Jersey - not sure why that seems like such a fantastic claim. There are millions of us. Anyway mob is everywhere around there and Don did more than hire mob construction and deli meats from them - he got cash for his business. Not a good move.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Did u take care of that thing ()
Date: December 06, 2018 08:21AM

German Bank Raid Big Problem Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry to have triggered people because I grew up
> in Jersey - not sure why that seems like such a
> fantastic claim. There are millions of us.
> Anyway mob is everywhere around there and Don did
> more than hire mob construction and deli meats
> from them - he got cash for his business. Not a
> good move.


The real Teflon Don!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Is that so ()
Date: December 06, 2018 08:22AM

German Bank Raid Big Problem Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry to have triggered people because I grew up
> in Jersey - not sure why that seems like such a
> fantastic claim. There are millions of us.
> Anyway mob is everywhere around there and Don did
> more than hire mob construction and deli meats
> from them - he got cash for his business. Not a
> good move.


You should call Mueller if you know something. Sure he'd like to hear from you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Trump is deadmanwalking ()
Date: December 06, 2018 08:26AM

Is that so Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> German Bank Raid Big Problem Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sorry to have triggered people because I grew
> up
> > in Jersey - not sure why that seems like such a
> > fantastic claim. There are millions of us.
> > Anyway mob is everywhere around there and Don
> did
> > more than hire mob construction and deli meats
> > from them - he got cash for his business. Not
> a
> > good move.
>
>
> You should call Mueller if you know something.
> Sure he'd like to hear from you.

lol he doesnt need me to prove Trump got mob money.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Put up then ()
Date: December 06, 2018 08:31AM

Trump is deadmanwalking Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is that so Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > German Bank Raid Big Problem Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Sorry to have triggered people because I grew
> > up
> > > in Jersey - not sure why that seems like such
> a
> > > fantastic claim. There are millions of us.
> > > Anyway mob is everywhere around there and Don
> > did
> > > more than hire mob construction and deli
> meats
> > > from them - he got cash for his business.
> Not
> > a
> > > good move.
> >
> >
> > You should call Mueller if you know something.
> > Sure he'd like to hear from you.
>
> lol he doesnt need me to prove Trump got mob
> money.

He hasn't proved shit yet.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Whitey Bulger ()
Date: December 06, 2018 08:58AM

I bought and paid for Mueller for years. That little whore wasn't expensive either.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Keep Locking them Up! ()
Date: December 06, 2018 09:03AM

Put up then Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump is deadmanwalking Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Is that so Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > German Bank Raid Big Problem Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Sorry to have triggered people because I
> grew
> > > up
> > > > in Jersey - not sure why that seems like
> such
> > a
> > > > fantastic claim. There are millions of us.
>
> > > > Anyway mob is everywhere around there and
> Don
> > > did
> > > > more than hire mob construction and deli
> > meats
> > > > from them - he got cash for his business.
> > Not
> > > a
> > > > good move.
> > >
> > >
> > > You should call Mueller if you know
> something.
> > > Sure he'd like to hear from you.
> >
> > lol he doesnt need me to prove Trump got mob
> > money.
>
> He hasn't proved shit yet.

What are you talking about? Mueller has put 5 of Trump's top campaign officials, including Trump's campaign manager, in jail.

Mueller is working his way up the ladder picking off the small fish first so they rat out the kingfish. Next will be Ivanka and Eric.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: You are retarded ()
Date: December 06, 2018 09:10AM

Keep Locking them Up! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Put up then Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trump is deadmanwalking Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Is that so Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > German Bank Raid Big Problem Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Sorry to have triggered people because I
> > grew
> > > > up
> > > > > in Jersey - not sure why that seems like
> > such
> > > a
> > > > > fantastic claim. There are millions of
> us.
> >
> > > > > Anyway mob is everywhere around there and
> > Don
> > > > did
> > > > > more than hire mob construction and deli
> > > meats
> > > > > from them - he got cash for his business.
>
> > > Not
> > > > a
> > > > > good move.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > You should call Mueller if you know
> > something.
> > > > Sure he'd like to hear from you.
> > >
> > > lol he doesnt need me to prove Trump got mob
> > > money.
> >
> > He hasn't proved shit yet.
>
> What are you talking about? Mueller has put 5 of
> Trump's top campaign officials, including Trump's
> campaign manager, in jail.
>
> Mueller is working his way up the ladder picking
> off the small fish first so they rat out the
> kingfish. Next will be Ivanka and Eric.


You watch too many movies.

Manafort jail, yes. Charges UNRELATED. Unrelated. Feuding with Mueller and angling for a pardon.

Papadpoulos get's 14 days. I guess that's jail but also UNRELATED. A process crime. He is publicly calling Mueller full of shit. Cooperating witness? LOL

Cohen is also on a process crime. His major offenses are related to his own scammery, tax issues and taxi medallions. Another proven liar, another lousy and impeachable witness.

Again, nothing has been proven on Trump but your imagination.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Luka Bratzi’s cousin ()
Date: December 06, 2018 09:24AM

Mob? mafia? In New York? Get outta here!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: (probably a lizard) ()
Date: December 06, 2018 10:59AM

You are retarded Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keep Locking them Up! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Put up then Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Trump is deadmanwalking Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Is that so Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > German Bank Raid Big Problem Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > Sorry to have triggered people because
> I
> > > grew
> > > > > up
> > > > > > in Jersey - not sure why that seems
> like
> > > such
> > > > a
> > > > > > fantastic claim. There are millions of
> > us.
> > >
> > > > > > Anyway mob is everywhere around there
> and
> > > Don
> > > > > did
> > > > > > more than hire mob construction and
> deli
> > > > meats
> > > > > > from them - he got cash for his
> business.
> >
> > > > Not
> > > > > a
> > > > > > good move.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > You should call Mueller if you know
> > > something.
> > > > > Sure he'd like to hear from you.
> > > >
> > > > lol he doesnt need me to prove Trump got
> mob
> > > > money.
> > >
> > > He hasn't proved shit yet.
> >
> > What are you talking about? Mueller has put 5
> of
> > Trump's top campaign officials, including
> Trump's
> > campaign manager, in jail.
> >
> > Mueller is working his way up the ladder
> picking
> > off the small fish first so they rat out the
> > kingfish. Next will be Ivanka and Eric.
>
>
> You watch too many movies.
>
> Manafort jail, yes. Charges UNRELATED. Unrelated.
> Feuding with Mueller and angling for a pardon.
>
> Papadpoulos get's 14 days. I guess that's jail but
> also UNRELATED. A process crime. He is publicly
> calling Mueller full of shit. Cooperating witness?
> LOL
>
> Cohen is also on a process crime. His major
> offenses are related to his own scammery, tax
> issues and taxi medallions. Another proven liar,
> another lousy and impeachable witness.
>
> Again, nothing has been proven on Trump but your
> imagination.


You are the audience Mueller is thinking of as he closes in. You will simply never accept Trump is guilty of anything for any reason. Thats ok. People still think the moon landing was faked and reptile aliens are in government. No reasonable person would argue with you because you are not influenced by reason.

So, sure, youre right - Mueller is a traitor (probably a lizard) and Trump is a good, truthful man being wrongly and illegally investigated. So you win, why not go for a walk now?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Zilch ()
Date: December 06, 2018 11:06AM

(probably a lizard) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are retarded Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Keep Locking them Up! Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Put up then Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Trump is deadmanwalking Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Is that so Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > German Bank Raid Big Problem Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > Sorry to have triggered people
> because
> > I
> > > > grew
> > > > > > up
> > > > > > > in Jersey - not sure why that seems
> > like
> > > > such
> > > > > a
> > > > > > > fantastic claim. There are millions
> of
> > > us.
> > > >
> > > > > > > Anyway mob is everywhere around there
> > and
> > > > Don
> > > > > > did
> > > > > > > more than hire mob construction and
> > deli
> > > > > meats
> > > > > > > from them - he got cash for his
> > business.
> > >
> > > > > Not
> > > > > > a
> > > > > > > good move.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You should call Mueller if you know
> > > > something.
> > > > > > Sure he'd like to hear from you.
> > > > >
> > > > > lol he doesnt need me to prove Trump got
> > mob
> > > > > money.
> > > >
> > > > He hasn't proved shit yet.
> > >
> > > What are you talking about? Mueller has put
> 5
> > of
> > > Trump's top campaign officials, including
> > Trump's
> > > campaign manager, in jail.
> > >
> > > Mueller is working his way up the ladder
> > picking
> > > off the small fish first so they rat out the
> > > kingfish. Next will be Ivanka and Eric.
> >
> >
> > You watch too many movies.
> >
> > Manafort jail, yes. Charges UNRELATED.
> Unrelated.
> > Feuding with Mueller and angling for a pardon.
> >
> > Papadpoulos get's 14 days. I guess that's jail
> but
> > also UNRELATED. A process crime. He is publicly
> > calling Mueller full of shit. Cooperating
> witness?
> > LOL
> >
> > Cohen is also on a process crime. His major
> > offenses are related to his own scammery, tax
> > issues and taxi medallions. Another proven
> liar,
> > another lousy and impeachable witness.
> >
> > Again, nothing has been proven on Trump but
> your
> > imagination.
>
>
> You are the audience Mueller is thinking of as he
> closes in. You will simply never accept Trump is
> guilty of anything for any reason. Thats ok.
> People still think the moon landing was faked and
> reptile aliens are in government. No reasonable
> person would argue with you because you are not
> influenced by reason.
>
> So, sure, youre right - Mueller is a traitor
> (probably a lizard) and Trump is a good, truthful
> man being wrongly and illegally investigated. So
> you win, why not go for a walk now?


https://youtu.be/idM6LP9MY8c

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mueller May Have Connection Between Trump and Mafia in NY
Posted by: Drain the Trump Swamp ()
Date: December 07, 2018 10:20AM

Mueller apparently has 12 different investigations going into illegal Trump dealings. This shit is going to be fascinating when he finally finishing.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **     **  ********  **     **  ******** 
 **     **  **     **  **    **  **     **     **    
 **     **  **     **      **    **     **     **    
 **     **  *********     **     **     **     **    
  **   **   **     **    **       **   **      **    
   ** **    **     **    **        ** **       **    
    ***     **     **    **         ***        **    
This forum powered by Phorum.