HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Palin's Continue To Entertain
Posted by: White Trash News ()
Date: December 03, 2018 09:40PM

Bristol Palin revealed she was ‘crushed’ that ex Dakota Meyer hasn’t contacted stepson, Tripp, since their split. Now, the former Marine is telling his side of the story in an EXCLUSIVE video!

Bristol Palin, 28, revealed in a recent episode of Teen Mom OG that her ex, Dakota Meyer, 30, “hasn’t reached out” to his stepson, nine-year-old Tripp. “Tripp is crushed by it. It breaks my heart,” Bristol told a producer who asked about the relationship between her son and Dakota. Now HollywoodLife is revealing an EXCLUSIVE sneak peek, provided by MTV, for the upcoming Dec. 3 episode, during which the former Marine explains why he hasn’t been in touch with Tripp. The clip shows Dakota grabbing lunch with his friend, Tank, who asks the reality star if he’s going to “stay involved with Bristol’s son.” Dakota, who also shares two daughters, Atlee, 1, and Sailor, 2, with Bristol, explains, “You know, I love Tripp to death. Tripp was my first kid, but you know, it’s going to be on her. I have no rights to him. I only have rights to Atlee and Sailor.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Palin's Continue To Entertain
Posted by: Wassilla Gorilla ()
Date: December 04, 2018 01:47PM

The Palins bring out the true Christmas spirit in all of us. "The family is all you need," Sarah taught us in her book about Christmas a few years back. She was right, and Sister Sarah, and Brother Todd, history has proven, have done all the right, conservative things you do, in raising kids right (Conservative). The Palin clan is a family first, Bible second, money third, kind of household. God Bless them, they don't need college to know what's right.

God bless you, Bristol, and may God welcome you with open arms (and a sixer of wine coolers) to heaven when he calls you home. Bristol, you are a bright, beautiful girl who can take on the world with style, class, and a great right hook when needed. We as Christians need to see more of Bristol, like we saw more of her first baby daddy's sister Mercede, and learn from her how we can all be better Christians, spouses, and parents.

I pray for you, Bristol. I pray for Sarah, and I pray for Track in getting out of his halfway house and getting control of the demons inside of him- named Jim Beam, Molly, and Oxi. You, Palins, are all good people. I pray for Trip as well, As he grows, may he continue to be the gentleman he is by continuing to see the good in all people (including fags).

Sarah, Bristol and I stand by our God-fearing president. Sarah and Donald and their respective kids display conservative values we must all emulate.
I pray Bristol finds a good Christian man, like her father, to marry and raise her three kids. Does Meade like Alaska?

Posted by: NMNLK ()
Date: December 04, 2018 01:51PM

So you see 'class' in Bristol Palin and call Michelle Obama a monkey. You must be the pride of your trailer park.

Posted by: Wassilla Gorilla ()
Date: December 04, 2018 02:07PM

NMNLK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So you see 'class' in Bristol Palin and call
> Michelle Obama a monkey. You must be the pride of
> your trailer park.

America First, Baby!
Trump 2020!
MAGA!
Jaynou Oliver Beck For President, 2082!
My Boss is a Jewish carpenter.
Don't Knock American Exceptionalism!

I am Glad on this day we can now say, "Merry Christmas!" Thanks Donny!

Posted by: America by Heart ()
Date: December 04, 2018 02:35PM

Wasn't Palin the one who always complained that American families "were under assault"?

Posted by: Happy Hanukkah! ()
Date: December 04, 2018 02:57PM

Wassilla Gorilla Wrote:
> NMNLK Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So you see 'class' in Bristol Palin and call
> > Michelle Obama a monkey. You must be the pride
> of
> > your trailer park.
>
>
> America First, Baby!
> Trump 2020!
> MAGA!
> Jaynou Oliver Beck For President, 2082!
> My Boss is a Jewish carpenter.
> Don't Knock American Exceptionalism!
>
>
> I am Glad on this day we can now say, "Merry
> Christmas!" Thanks Donny!

Only a chickenshit needs Trump to ok “Merry Christmas”. Have you served your country or turn tail and run.....like Donnie?

Posted by: GOP Satans ()
Date: December 04, 2018 03:21PM

America by Heart Wrote:
> Wasn't Palin the one who always complained that
> American families "were under assault"?

Yes, she was saying how family units need good values. LMAO!!!

It always the conservatives that shout family values the most that are a problem. Look at conservative poster boy Josh Duggar who travle around making speeches for the Heritage Foundation. Then we find out he was fingering his sisters and sleeping with prostitutes while on his travels.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.