HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
McCain's dying wishes were not to let Trump come to his stupid funeral. Funny that Trump was on his mind in his final hours.
Posted by: Bush had more class ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:07PM

McCain looking more and more like a petty jackass. I hope my thoughts are about peace and the love of my family when I am dying, not consumed with petty rivalry.

Trump humiliated both of GHWB's sons and made them look like losers, especially that Jeb! dork. Still the father is cool in passing. He wasn't a great President but he was a war hero and a class act.

I bet GHWB secretly wishes his son was DJT instead of the miserable jagnuts he raised. Seriously.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: McCain's dying wishes were not to let Trump come to his stupid funeral. Funny that Trump was on his mind in his final hours.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:10PM

I think the Trumptard is the most humiliated in the world right now. Without question. The whole world knows how stupid and indecent you are now.

Re: McCain's dying wishes were not to let Trump come to his stupid funeral. Funny that Trump was on his mind in his final hours.
Posted by: Paupers Funeral ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:14PM

The county will cremate Gerry. Some gay priest will say the same shit he said for the last homeless guy. No one will even know to be sad.

Posted by: OP voted McCain in2008 ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:17PM

and that's a fact

Posted by: I'm the OP ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:22PM

OP voted McCain in2008 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and that's a fact

Why yes I did.

Not proud, but McLame was a thousand times better than Obama.

Posted by: Trump, America’s #1 Draft Dodger ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:22PM

Some men serve their country while others want to be served. Bush joined while Donnie ran.....and shit his pants.
Attachments:
B7A5EE89-2B1A-4A7A-B576-70B51C253241.jpeg
A164D310-6955-45E6-AB52-CA28C629A949.jpeg
402A957B-39E6-4C50-A608-6BEF00436857.jpeg
A22B6740-63BB-40FC-B21E-FAFDA5F9BC4E.jpeg
75F15445-CE55-427A-A666-236AE880915A.jpeg
F8B35DF3-EE9A-4AF0-A3B8-AF6AC975EAA5.jpeg
FDCA2E9A-B446-4013-91EF-A81D02605ED1.jpeg

Posted by: Ironic isn't it? ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:24PM

Yes, Trump never served but he's been a lot better for the country than Daddy Bush was.

Let's be honest, you never served either and your Dad is probably a crossdresser.

No?

Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:25PM

Attachments:
george_bush_obituary_cartoon-1024x668.jpg

Posted by: Bonespurs White Trash ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:26PM

Trumptards showing how low they can take white trash standards. Attacking dead republican hero's. Bonespurs is a draft dodger!

Posted by: How was basic training? ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:29PM

Bonespurs White Trash Wrote:
> Trumptards showing how low they can take white
> trash standards. Attacking dead republican hero's.
> Bonespurs is a draft dodger!
Attachments:
7fmlevpngb021.jpg

Posted by: Are you for real? ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:30PM

McCain was concerned about the direction of this country until the end. Only petty ass Trumptardz try to spin this as a bad thing.

Posted by: The More you Know ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:30PM

Good to know libs agree with Neocon warmongering. Who knew?

Lol!!!!!!

Posted by: McCain the Sellout ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:32PM

Are you for real? Wrote:
> McCain was concerned about the direction of this
> country until the end. Only petty ass Trumptardz
> try to spin this as a bad thing.

McLame was a fraud.

He ran on border security and repealing Obongocare. He never thought he would actually have an opportunity to do so.

Yeah, McLame wanted war in Syria, Libya and Ukraine also.

He sucked and you know it.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:48PM

OP voted McCain in2008 Wrote:
> and that's a fact

OP voted for McCain and the Bush's too. And OP will bash Trump too someday. Because Republicans know they're scum and vote for scum.

Posted by: Say all the Hillary voters ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:49PM

Come on, was EVERYONE drunk or what?

Posted by: This One Fact ()
Date: December 03, 2018 08:58PM

The one thing all the troll Trumptards have in common(besides stupidity) is they is the hatred of anyone who served this nation in time of war. Which leads me to believe their is just one chickenshit poster. So, why did you stab your father, Miz?

Posted by: so fucking boring ()
Date: December 03, 2018 09:05PM

This One Fact Wrote:
> The one thing all the troll Trumptards have in
> common(besides stupidity) is they is the hatred
> of anyone who served this nation in time of war.
> Which leads me to believe their is just one
> chickenshit poster. So, why did you stab your
> father, Miz?

Adrian Peterson looking good. I will see you wankers later.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.