HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do the racist shitheads of Fairfax underground hate blacks because of their skin color or because of their rich and unique culture?
Posted by: Be honest here ()
Date: November 19, 2018 09:14PM

I want to know why you can’t be accepting of Blacks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do the racist shitheads of Fairfax underground hate blacks because of their skin color or because of their rich and unique culture?
Posted by: because lizzie ()
Date: November 19, 2018 09:16PM

She stole my laptop computer and then wrote an embarassing rap song about me and then hit me over the head. Also she harassed katie.

Re: Do the racist shitheads of Fairfax underground hate blacks because of their skin color or because of their rich and unique culture?
Posted by: Ekkrr ()
Date: November 19, 2018 09:17PM

Ive said this more then once, I love my black republicans, I will fight for my black republican leaders.

Posted by: but then there's lizzie ()
Date: November 19, 2018 09:20PM

She kind of gave black people a bad name on this forum.

Now, if myeesha were to pop in now and then, and maybe post some nudez, I think it would improve race relations immensely.

Posted by: Pragmatist ()
Date: November 19, 2018 09:26PM

Their rich and unique culture did not include the use of the whell until the 19th century. The wheel. The culture may have been rich and unique, but it certainly wasn't advanced.

Posted by: racist shitheadS? ()
Date: November 19, 2018 09:28PM

WE only have one racist shithead - the person we refer to as the forum trumptard.

Posted by: Coonlyfe ()
Date: November 19, 2018 09:30PM

Be honest here Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I want to know why you can’t be accepting of
> Blacks.
Attachments:
DsFOdQ5UcAUmpgb.jpeg

Posted by: I can only speak for myself ()
Date: November 19, 2018 09:58PM

Niggers shit during work hours and stink up the mens room..

Because they cook and eat their garbage, Koreans do make worse smells while shitting. but I only had to deal with one of them for 6 weeks in 2011.

Posted by: chimp out monitor ()
Date: November 19, 2018 10:15PM

FFU is incredibly diverse and inviting.

We welcome all cultures and ethnicities here on the forum, but we love our niggers the most.

Posted by: Make Chimpouts Great Again ()
Date: November 19, 2018 10:38PM

American Blacks Are Working Again! They are too tired to chimp out.

Posted by: Big Nig ()
Date: November 19, 2018 10:49PM

Be honest here Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I want to know why you can’t be accepting of
> Blacks.
Attachments:
1539912185338.jpg

Posted by: Stormfronter ()
Date: November 19, 2018 11:25PM

They're criminal
They're loud
They're argumentative
They got a chip on their shoulder
Every 3rd word out of their mouth is "motherfucker"
Any time a white person does something that doesn't quite sit right with them, the white person's "raysiss" "skriminnayshinn" and "prejidiss"
Every time a white person says or does something they don't like, they get loud and every other word that comes out of their mouth is "motherfucker".
Dey never dindu nuffin
They break laws and rules all the time and dare you to do anything about it.
When you do something about it, you're "skriminnayshinn" "prejidiss" and "raysiss".
When you axes one to do his job when he's on your time, you're "skriminnayshinn" "prejidiss" and "raysiss".
They're hypocritical and uphold double standards/.
They expect everything for free.
They always argue about the price of things.
They have no manners. The 2 words you hear most from them is "gimmuh" & "motherfucker".
They play this disgusting loud rap music everywhere that glorifies crime, drug use & mistreatment of women.
They think just because they like gangsta' rap, everybody does, so they blast it loud.
They refuse to pay for their children so the taxpayers have to.
They think paying attention in school and doing HW is bad; they call it "acting white".
They misuse something and demand their money back, If the merchant balks, they become loud, obnoxious, threatening and violent.
They think violence is the solution to everything.
They steal.

Is this enough, or do I need to go on?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.