HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
‘You Are The Jewel Of My Collection,’ Says Saudi Prince While Guiding Frightened Jared Kushner Toward Harem
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: October 19, 2018 11:58AM

‘You Are The Jewel Of My Collection,’ Says Saudi Prince While Guiding Frightened Jared Kushner Toward Harem

WASHINGTON—Gently placing his hand on the small of Jared Kushner’s back, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman applied only the gentlest of pressure—no more than a petal falling to the surface of a fountain—and in a voice heavy with anticipation, whispered “You are the jewel of my collection,” thus guiding his frightened new prize toward his harem, royal sources confirmed Thursday. “Once we reach my palace and you pass through the secret doors of scarlet silk, your former life’s tribulations and entanglements shall fade, and you shall live to serve me and me alone—this I swear to you, most precious and delicate Jared, that you will want for nothing,” said bin Salman, collapsing onto a velvet fainting couch as his concubines adorned the White House senior advisor in sheer yet elegant robes and anointed his skin with rosewater. “Do not tremble, my doe; my lamb; my delicate bird. The inevitable is nothing to fear, and already your soft features and perfect alabaster skin have set you in a high place among the most cherished of all my playthings. Come to me, so that I may drink deep of the wonder and spectacle that is my Jared Kushner.” At press time, Kushner, now shirtless and moving as one in a waking dream, had draped himself along a sumptuous bed of pillows and closed his heavy eyes, his mind escaping on the rivulets of gentle music played on an unseen lute.

Justice for Jamal Khashoggi

October 22-A National Day of Mourning

On October 22nd, we stand as one people, without color, creed or division. We are one.

OCT. 22ND A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER AND CALM

This is a call for a day of prayer and calm. To mourn the dead. This is a non-violent protest. A day of remembrance, not a day for violence.

1.) To participate we call on everyone everywhere to wear black to mourn the dead. 2.) Do not go to work, or to school or to church, as remembrance of the dead. 3.) No shopping. Do not spend one dime on October 22nd. No buses, no trains and no planes for one day to show our solidarity with those who have been murdered.
Attachments:
z_Jared_Kushner_Saudi.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.