HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
This picture tells you almost all you need to know about Kavanaughs accuser and motivations
Posted by: Anything else? ()
Date: September 25, 2018 05:47PM

sf7j13c70go11.jpg?width=734&s=4959bda074

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This picture tells you almost all you need to know about Kavanaughs accuser and motivations
Posted by: blanche ()
Date: September 25, 2018 07:17PM

The lawyer looks like Miss Jane Hathaway -- a well known dyke.

Re: This picture tells you almost all you need to know about Kavanaughs accuser and motivations
Posted by: Gerrytarderrer2 ()
Date: September 25, 2018 10:31PM

She's wishing Mr. Drysdale were still alive and she could go back to working for him.

Posted by: Just Wondering ()
Date: September 25, 2018 11:20PM

If Hillary were President, would she have given that UN speech in a mumu?

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: September 26, 2018 01:28AM

I can't wait until we bring you faggots to heel again. Misery awaits.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2. ()
Date: September 26, 2018 09:21AM

I mean "We" like my 200 sock puppets.

Posted by: GOP LOVE Affair W Teen Rape ()
Date: September 26, 2018 09:31AM

Gerrymanderer2. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I mean "We" like my 200 sock puppets.

No, Gerry may have one million puppets but there are those that wish Train-Raping 15 yr olds was not the main platform of todays Republican Party. I find it uncomely, nay even boorish.

When confronted with a White chap guilty of gang-raping teens I would prefer if the person were discretely discarded and perhaps shunned from gatherings for a brief period of time rather than lauded as a Supreme Court Judge nominee. A bit crass if you ask me.

That said we must not treat our own as we understandably treat those of a lower station such as Mr. Cosby or 'The Cos' as it were.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2. ()
Date: September 26, 2018 10:11AM

I wish I could get close enough to a female to molest...I settle for underage boys...and goats.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.