HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
NFL took money from breast cancer and military charity to pacify stupid kneeling negroes
Posted by: Eric Reid ()
Date: September 10, 2018 10:10PM

San Francisco 49ers player Eric Reid said that the league would be shifting funds from existing charitable commitments in order to pay for an $89 million social justice program over the next seven years:

“In the discussion that we had, Malcolm conveyed to us—based on discussions that he had with the NFL—that the money would come from funds that are already allocated to breast cancer awareness and Salute to Service,” Reid said in an interview with Slate. “So it would really be no skin off the owners’ backs: They would just move the money from those programs to this one.”

“We didn’t agree with that, because we weren’t trying to cut other worthy programs,” he added, discussing his and other players’ decision, announced on Wednesday, to leave the Players Coalition. “They moved forward anyways.”

The social justice funding was agreed between NFL officials and the Players Coalition, a group of NFL players at the forefront of ongoing national anthem protests that emerged in response to racial and social injustice, in particular police brutality against African-American men.

However, none of the funding will go to the Black Lives Matter movement. According to ESPN, a quarter of the money is slated to be provided to the United Negro College Fund, which provides scholarships for black students to attend historically black universities; another quarter will go to Dream Corps [Van Jones' $2,000 shoes], which supports and funds social justice initiatives focused on criminal justice reform; the remaining 50 percent will go to the Players Coalition.

Reid also told Slate that he and others had left the Players Coalition over this arrangement, because they did not want to “cut other worthy programs.”

“Salute to Service” is the NFL’s “military appreciation” campaign, which involves recognition of the United States military and its members at games as well as donations to military-related charities such as the Wounded Warrior Project and the Pat Tillman Foundation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NFL took money from breast cancer and military charity to pacify stupid kneeling negroes
Posted by: Dickless libs ()
Date: September 11, 2018 09:24AM

You knew it would happen. Anything to appease the savages.

Re: NFL took money from breast cancer and military charity to pacify stupid kneeling negroes
Posted by: just an observation ()
Date: September 11, 2018 10:20AM

Eric Reid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> $89
> million social justice program
> the remaining 50 percent will go to the Players Coalition

Gon' be poppin' bottles and makin' it rain in de club!

....while more women die from breast cancer.

Women would be irate, with demonstrations across the country, but it's blacks so they will keep their mouths shut.

What a sick country we live in now, Thanks Liberals.

Posted by: Aks ()
Date: September 11, 2018 10:32AM

just an observation Wrote:
> Eric Reid Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > $89
> > million social justice program
> .......
> > the remaining 50 percent will go to the Players
> Coalition
>
>
> Gon' be poppin' bottles and makin' it rain in de
> club!
>
>
> ....while more women die from breast cancer.
>
> Women would be irate, with demonstrations across
> the country, but it's blacks so they will keep
> their mouths shut.
>
> What a sick country we live in now, Thanks
> Liberals.

Pussy hat protesters feel disrespecting America is more important then cancer.
And NFL beatings and rape is okay.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: September 11, 2018 04:00PM

These guys are cashing in on racial extortion just like Rev Jackson and Sharpton.

But will all this money and commotion ever resolve anything, or just line the pockets of Jewelers and Cadillac salesmen?

Posted by: I love it! ()
Date: September 11, 2018 04:14PM

Literally every NFL player black white or other are more successful than anyone here. The amount of hard work, dedication and physical talent presents a group of people rare in human history - todays NFL player.

I think it must be galling to the racists here. Imagine holding various people in such disregard yet knowing they are richer, harder working, more driven and much more talented. I love it!

Posted by: #WLM ()
Date: September 11, 2018 04:40PM

I love it! Wrote:
> Literally every NFL player black white or other
> are more successful than anyone here. The amount
> of hard work, dedication and physical talent
> presents a group of people rare in human history -
> todays NFL player.
>
> I think it must be galling to the racists here.
> Imagine holding various people in such disregard
> yet knowing they are richer, harder working, more
> driven and much more talented. I love it!

Only because of the white men who created the league and teams and run the business.

giphy.gif

Posted by: Cranky ()
Date: September 11, 2018 04:57PM

Fuck the NFL.

Posted by: My GOD You Are Fucking Stupid! ()
Date: September 11, 2018 05:04PM

I love it! Wrote:
> todays NFL player.
>

So, you're a 'person' who supports more women dying from breast cancer so young rich blacks in the prime of life and health can somehow live even better?

Thought so. Glad to see you admit you're a truly horrible person.

Posted by: Farthington Hencroth IV ()
Date: September 11, 2018 10:14PM

I love it! Wrote:
> todays NFL player.
>

If you measure success by financial means - as it seems from your post, then you are sadly mistaken. Several here that I know of have exponentially more liquid assets than these colored shineboys that dance for the unwashed on Sundays.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.