HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is the Pope right about roe v. wade?
Posted by: i'll say no ()
Date: July 11, 2018 03:06PM

first off there has been many Pope i'm not blasting the current one

next FORGET about phase. early in phase the protiens are in a more or less REPTILIAN FORM - later in quite recognizable human form

set that aside since i dont' wish to argue which phase is legal or not and there are too many laws enacted already choosing between these

---------------------

nothing justifies death

however religious zealots seek the death penalty for abortion which is only Questionably death (a question that cannot be answered - what term what phase).

Isn't it death to intently avoid birth by using contraceptives, by killing off female eggs and male sperm with prejudice?

at one time bad women taught their boys (probably for male hate) that any seed cast to the ground was a mortal sin and the boy would go to hell had they ever masterbated (true story, i was one, i'm sure there were others that were told that Witch story)

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/2909669.html

The Pope's position is the minute of conception is the minute of life. But Egg and Sperm live before that. Shortly after is a protein form that is more predominantly Reptilian than human, also "living".

Now back to conception of intent, where is the intent? The INTENT IS ONLY HALF CONSIDERED by the Pope ... as follows ...

The problem is money. Everyone should fairly have the chance to reproduce if it's in their mind and blood to do so. Some are prevented by MONEY. That means decaying eggs and sperm due to CORRUPTION.

The problem is intent is the minute of conception. There are those who conceive with malintent for many bad reasons. So how does that form intent better than those who are blocked for conceiving as far as "intentful formation" is concerned?

My problem is I have to conclude it does NOT.

I leave it to the reader to decide what is and isn't "protected live" after removing by argument the reasoning of "intented formation".

I should say i think the Pope's argument of "respect for life" should be heeded ... but do NOT understand what the Pope isn't hot on the World's government leaders for raising their pay regularly while killing the poor by neglect or by police state. decades long abuse of life leading to death is also dis-respect for life. the same dis-respect that had been warned would come from "abortion being allowed". however: when dis-allowed, this attack on the poor by rich government workers does not end, and so are they really related? i believe the problem of "dis-respect for life" should be cautious in all respects.

back to intent - the intent of money is not dis-respect for life but causes un-born before conception, born for bad reasons, and killing of poor

does life really begin at the intentful act of impregnating and at the moment of doing so? if so why is it sex is not a moral act as other sacriments are?

again is the problem of saying intent denotes eggs and sperm are NOT LIFE and those wishing they not be dead be dis-respected despite good intent, but a reptile form is life to be respected, due to an intent that was done very maybe for mal-intent and on theft money is "to be held as final". i don't see the moral formation of moment being determinant upon the protien phases. i see moral intents as being more important. if that is so, the all phases of protein before and after conception are important is the conclusion; which would say that putting the finger on one phase due to it's co-mingling, is not important. a more heady conclusion would be that protein is never important, intent is not important, existence is. still the question of which existence is the rule as it was pre-ordained, but then eggs and sperm are living and existing, and the argument the follows the same as the previous. but amoral acts are never pre-ordained if existencially they are known of before. avoided perhaps but not pre-ordained. then there is the control God gave man over proteins (ie, to eat, to create) - which also makes one wonder if the start of a protein under any intent (perhaps at a lab in asia) is also not final, every protein is final. then chinese labs would be sacrimental as well as perhaps amoral sex acts.

so the argument goes that questions what is the formation of pre-ordained life - where there was living cells before that in waiting and amy die; that did not argue against life and warns against all dis-respect of life in general. the argument included what is money and in the making, do not forget. the question of moment of formation being low level protein mingling which is of reptile form being final, whereas the proteins before and after not being considered so. it begs the question as whether sex is meant to be a sacriment by design, is how the question goes, because in today's light it doesn't appear to be sacriment like or treated as if. furthermore there would be money questions about access to sacriments being illegal to put barriers to, if it was a sacriment.

(nothing really related to roe v. wade after arguments were made)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is the Pope right about roe v. wade?
Posted by: gelne ()
Date: July 11, 2018 03:16PM

Let's look at Baptism and the moment of water. The intent of producing an infant to others in public at the same time declaring the child will be raised morally, is all of pure intent. (as opposed to intents of sex).

Next is the moment of water important? Perhaps a stone mason's error would cause an issue of the water not holding. The baby we assume will get it's bath after such an event by the days end, modernly, we guess. Was the intent not complete if the moment of water was not had, the sacriment bankrupted?

let's caution the very bad people could theoretically have in the past participated in that sacriment for fraud. though (i) don't know if that's actually ever happened, i'm sure of sex as fraud being frequent

Posted by: that depends ()
Date: July 11, 2018 03:35PM

do you want your mortal souls to burn for eternal hell fire? ask the pope.

Posted by: fairfax adult pt of view ()
Date: July 11, 2018 06:53PM

this is about parents and some parishes not "the Church", but ...

when i was young we (meaning only unlucky ones) were threatened with hell and to be killed if we were to "have a kid before we were financially ready", and expected to follow this religiously

to then be smacked with "btw, the church was telling mexicans to fuck all they want, and also if you don't take them into USA your going to hell for that too"

THAT'S A DOUBLE PUNCH UNDER THE BELT AND IS NOT GOING TO BE FORGOTTEN

Posted by: 9kxeu ()
Date: July 11, 2018 08:34PM

(for those of you who don't know: that "threat" on kids was not un-common infact hollywood broadcast this threat by portraying it in movies - it's a certain part of the past not an imagined one. however it did not apply to everyone: such as democrats running "fast breeding" programs on welfare to breed democrat voters to stuff the ballot box - for those people they were not threatened they were given welfare increases)

Posted by: i'll say no ()
Date: July 15, 2018 01:10PM

i forgot to say abortion is a nasty procedure and demoralizing (for some women), to be avoided hands down, and "a better way" is still lacking, a magic pill to determine pregnancy that isn't expensive, a magic cure.

also lacking is heath protection from spread of diseases for gay people

Being lacking: people should not rely on these. Nor should they rely on having huge families and attacking other families to pay for their fucking.

Posted by: maga ()
Date: July 15, 2018 07:33PM

Would you like to see the Pope on the end of a rope? Do you think he's a fool?
Attachments:
kwqa.png

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: July 16, 2018 12:51PM

Abortion turned into a cash cow.

Anesthesiologists line up the gurneys at three hundred bucks a pop.

A modern day Mengele can churn out another fetus puree every ten minutes.

They can devote a Saturday to knocking off as many as possible.

Posted by: roe v wade must stand ()
Date: July 16, 2018 12:59PM

I say we would fund planned parenthood to abort every liberal child in America.

I'm a fiscal conservative but I see the long term value of mandating abortions for all leftists.

Let them have their abortions GOPers....its a weird hill to die on imo

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.