HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
“You know they let homos in, right? … We do not support homos around here, I can tell you that.”
Posted by: weeblow ()
Date: May 22, 2018 02:21PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: “You know they let homos in, right? … We do not support homos around here, I can tell you that.”
Posted by: Well, he was right... ()
Date: May 22, 2018 02:30PM

They do let homos in (And it's now failing as a result. Which is what libtards really wanted to begin with).

And we don't support homos around here.

Re: “You know they let homos in, right? … We do not support homos around here, I can tell you that.”
Posted by: a little color is nice! ()
Date: May 22, 2018 02:59PM

Hey, the boy scouts used to accept only white boys. There was a little complaining when black boys were allowed to join. The scouts survived that and they will survive this. The added color to the uniforms is a nice change!
Attachments:
Gay-Boy-Scout--109033.jpg

Posted by: Gayisgross ()
Date: May 22, 2018 03:15PM

Bravo! We do not have to accept the gay agenda.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: May 22, 2018 03:26PM

This is a 21st century boy scout:

-
Attachments:
tj sadler nokesville.jpg

Posted by: LoudounTimes ()
Date: May 22, 2018 04:10PM

Maybe Meade can sing there for his next record release party.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: May 22, 2018 04:16PM

Talk radio feeds these idiots this culture ears hate crap for the majority of the day and they start attacking boy scouts even. There people have gone brain dead.

Posted by: vyp3w ()
Date: May 22, 2018 07:23PM

weeblow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Funny!
>
> https://www.loudountimes.com/news/update-nichols-h
> ardware-apologizes-fires-employee-who-made-homopho
> bic-declarations/article_df66f824-5d0a-11e8-81dd-0
> b993ac6b5cc.html

How is it funny?

Being fired can follow a person and make for a life of un-employment in a world where, with all the democrat picked winners (family of politicians), jobs handed out to people "just because they have an ok work record" ARE RARE

it isn't funny at all: infact it can lead to DEATH

Posted by: my9ph ()
Date: May 22, 2018 07:25PM

i made no comment on legality in VA (noting it may not be a VA company: which could cause it to be an interstate law matter)

what i said is: it's no where near being "funny"

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.