HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Stupid Neighbor In The Snow
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: December 19, 2009 07:17PM

I was sitting at the window just cracking up as I watched my idiot of a neighbor get himself stuck in the snow. The reasons for why I hate him to begin with are many, so I'll spare everyone from the entire story.

Anyhow, my dogs were barking at the door tonight, so I walk up to the window and I see a minivan in the middle of the street, completely covered in snow. Then I see two people standing in front of it, shoveling and sweeping the snow off. I went outside, and I heard the guy's wife say "Why are you doing that in the middle of the street?", and he replies "Because I don't want to get anymore snow in my yard". Then when they're done, he attempts Lord knows how many times to drive back up the hill to his house, and he can't make it up the driveway (I assume his goal is to get the Van into the garage, even though he normally keeps it in the street).

So, this goes on for quite a while. Then about 15 minutes later, I notice this asshole driving backwards all the way down the street (We have a neighborhood full of kids, so you can see how this is extra dumb, especially with the sledders out-and-about). All of the sudden he floors it forward as he begins burning out in the snow, and I kid you not this fool was speeding fast as hell. He finally gets up his driveway, then for reasons only known to God, he pauses, and reverses out of the driveway again, thus starting the whole process all over again.

10 minutes after all of this, my dogs are at the door barking once again, and I walk over to see what's up. Here is this clown, apparently trying to use my other neighbor's driveway as a turn-around, and he's completely stuck. Lol, this ass wedged the van inbetween two snowbanks, and he's rocking back-and-forth just puffing up berms of snow everywhere (He probably took out my neighbor's bushes too). He gets stuck, while I stand there laughing and taking a photo of it, and he then walks back up the hill to his home to retrieve his wife (Who he always makes do the manual labor). Down comes his wife, his daughter-in-law, all armed with shovels, and his two dogs. Meanwhile, the idiot leaves the van in Reverse (You can see the White Reversal Lights), and he starts gassing the van, as his wife digs all around, and his dogs are running in the middle of the road all around his car (I guess he's not afraid of running over his own dogs).

This guy finally broke loose somehow, and so far it's been quiet. I'm anticipating more antics soon enough though.

Oh yeah, btw, this individual is from the mountains of PA, and he always acts like he can handle the snow so well Lol.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Stupid Neighbor In The Snow
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: December 19, 2009 07:32PM

+1, excellent.

Date: December 19, 2009 07:35PM

I've never understood people who have the inclination to "gun it" in the snow. These people are idiots. Instead of gunning it, you need to reduce the torque.

I have a neighbor who parks his $30K car in the street but keeps his $200 grill in the garage. Every snowfall he spends several hours trying to dig his car out of the snow banks created by the plows. He has done this every year for a decade. He is a moron.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: December 19, 2009 09:03PM

People are so stupid. And the snow just accentuates it.

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: December 19, 2009 09:09PM

Funny story, I imagine there could be a sequel tomorrow.

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: December 19, 2009 09:45PM

where are the pics?

thats why god invented 4 wheel drive.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: December 19, 2009 09:46PM

Oh yeah, I wouldn't doubt a sequel. Another individual outside told me afterwards that after this jerk finally broke loose in front of my house the last time, he then got stuck again up the hill, where he blocked off street traffic for half-an-hour. One pick-up truck and another vehicle had to turn around because of that, and one of their passengers was forced to get out and walk the rest of the way home.

Also, his wife told him to put the dogs in the Van so they wouldn't be in danger, but he said "Don't worry, they'll find their way home". The time he started gunning it backwards past my place, I didn't realize it but his wife was also chasing one of the dogs at that time. She was screaming at him to stop the car because of the dog, but he kept going. Finally his daughter-in-law yelled louder than a megaphone, and he eased up. He forced his wife to walk the dogs back to his house, while he drove back (She had to keep running in front of the van to get them out of the road). The other dog, which is his son's, was found cowering under a tree in one of the yards (He's a real playful puppy, and I've never seen him scared of anything before).

Here's him stuck between the two snowbanks:

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).
Attachments:
StupidNeighbor-02.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.