HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
X gen and previous: the "chemical baby generation". is Down Syndrome in our food now?
Posted by: doctor know ()
Date: March 17, 2018 09:43AM

Between 1979 and 2003, the number of babies born with Down syndrome increased by about 30%

(the disease is female related)

down sydrome means 47 chromozones (each of which is a huge dna strand) instead of 46. (note birds have 114, plants have fewer and the human cell contains plant genomes)

in the 70's,80's it was the worse: it was when chemistry was considered a solution for everything and ill effects were not well advertised or controlled - and even medical people weren't highly aware what "a chemically exposed generation" might do: they didn't know in the early 80's. by the 90's awareness was publicized.

* cancer causers at work: ie forced to paint without "a real deal paint mask"
* cancer causing red food dye
* cancer causers as "food preservatives" (80's)
* cancer causers in cleaning closets
* cancer causers used in food processing
* residual cancer causers on many consumer products
* hormones injected in cows
* heavy metals (fluoride) used in tooth paste (a blessing and hexing)
* even make-up in the 80's might contain ... "stuff",
ACETONE (nail polish remover) is "seriously bad stuff" (if you even smell it: leave the area) (and sold without full warning labels to minors!!) (the disease is female related). i tell women this they hardly believe me - they had a life of being in a bathroom sniffing fumes
* over the counter drugs can be very dangerous for some to "possess" - but companies "lobby"
* CHEMICALS LIE RADIATOR FLUID can track into your house on your shoes in appreciable quantities: industry workers have to leave their shoes at work, but consumers aren't so well advised
* lead is still used to "balance tires", and is ALL OVER our road system now
* mold
* the flu, hybrids of it
* ALCOHOLISM
* MARAJUANA (higher use recently but not known connected)
* hot sauce (just though i'd add this)
* SUGAR (cancer causing, obesity causing via diabetes, diabetes causing) and junk food

** the prize: which chemical did it, who dun it, who is being protected from lawsuits ... they aren't saying

(that's a pandemic increase !!)

SOMONE is getting in and re-programming the "protein factory" (the veracity of dna strands) in the multi-phase steps of female egg development (a kind of mitsiosis be more steps and more involved) MARKEDLY FROM 1980'S TO PRESENT, ACCELERATING

is it a cover up?

or do scientists just not know whether it's a virus, a habit (drinking), a chemical, or what

THE CASES ARE RISING, SO THEIR DNA DAMAGED WOMEN ARE MORE ATTRACTIVE OR IT'S A PANDEMIC

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: X gen and previous: the "chemical baby generation". is Down Syndrome in our food now?
Posted by: e6duy ()
Date: March 17, 2018 10:05AM

* rise in sexual diseases, which are more likely by age
* BIRTH CONTROL PILLS, medications in general, and SPERMICIDAL CHEMICAL AGENTS on condoms, and rubber chickens!

prevalence-chart.JPG

that's funny, i've seen articles that suggest a very minimal increase in birth defects for older women, and that doctors encourage it. the graph y is obviously 10k to make the graph curve highly accentuated

3. Down syndrome has nothing to do with race, nationality, socioeconomic status, religion, or anything the mother or father did during pregnancy.

many if not most women drink, drinking is related to birth defects, the older the woman the more exposure

the same can be said of most of the * points above

most of the DNA multi-phase steps are performed in "making eggs" which are completed by puberty (pre-teen age) (this means only the last several phases - the "mass mitsiosis" at the time of pregnancy are involved)

What is the cause of Down syndrome?

1. The cause of Down syndrome is unknown.

----------------------------

is there a ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE RISE OVER JUST 10 YEARS because older women are more often becoming pregnant at older ages (women have long lived into 80's 90's, no change there)

But today MOST women over 40 on dating sites express they don't want children: and since the 80's there is "birth control". So the fact of there being more older babies i would call highly suspect.

that indicates chemicals introduces and more accessible to women in the 70's to present

Re: X gen and previous: the "chemical baby generation". is Down Syndrome in our food now?
Posted by: correction ()
Date: March 17, 2018 10:07AM

(this means only the last several phases - the "mass mitsiosis" at the time of pregnancy are involved: NOT INCLUDING damage to eggs of course, implied by the discussion)

Posted by: knhhp ()
Date: March 17, 2018 10:13AM

English physician John Langdon Down in 1862, who helped to differentiate the condition from mental disability.

there is a problem with that perhaps doctors didn't IDENTIFY/RECORD cases well until 70's

but the fact remains the ability to keep track of these cases began in 1862

Posted by: jgfcl ()
Date: March 17, 2018 10:31AM

I forgot to mention the argument: it could be true that all mutagen cancer causers together contribute equally to a "weak point" in conception

however i would say it's More than likely that there is one or few "culprits" in the chemical cocktail

it EFFECTS YOUNG AND OLD WOMEN "apparently randomly but by age" - which may suggest personal habbits, which they also suggests either sexual habits or hygene makeup etc habits which "may seem random". like swallowing tooth paste (btw don't, not that you'll die or anything)

Posted by: k3jhe ()
Date: March 17, 2018 10:40AM

so relying on that cases are rising (not population rising, hoping the %30 statistic means per capita and not so stupid to exclude such a basal fact)

"47 instead of 46 chromosones" in women. we assume that cannot be so throughout the whole egg. i would think such a thing would be limited to the outer portion and may only on limited surfaces, presenting a hit or miss situation (if present at all)

so the impact may be topical (where the rubber meets the road!), and may also be only on limited surfaces of any egg or be on just (one). because egg wide chromosone addition i find unlikely (that's a theory). it's more likely damage that results in "replacement" (that science has yet to know of) that goes wrong.

that still leaves exposures: chemicals, viruses but more likely sexual ones more than flu (common to younger ones)

Posted by: 2345tbgf ()
Date: March 17, 2018 11:00AM

"women with down syndrome are less often fertile, more miscarriages, and have a %50 increased chance of a down syndrome baby, while men with ds are almost wholey infertile"

some suggest it's simply "genetic defect and hereditary", but statistics don't show any race or country: which completely "busts" the theory ds is "a gene issue"

while it suggests the damage is "permanent and the handed down" it unfortunately doesn't completely say if it is viral or chemical.

for example: birth defects from alcoholism. No. If a woman with FASD does not drink while she is pregnant, her child will not be born with an FASD. Genetics do not play a role in FAS or FASD

however that doesn't mean some gene defect from some chemical might not "cascade" into being hereditary: they don't know

that still leaves sexual virus or chemical, slightly favored in order mentioned only due to a heredity factor which after all - may not be a true factor

"A mutation is a change in your DNA. A gene mutation is a change in or damage to a gene. A mutation can be inherited or acquired during your lifetime as cells age or are exposed to certain chemicals. These changes in your DNA can result in genetic disorders."

"
Chromosome disorders are caused by an excess or deficiency of the genes that are located on chromosomes, or by structural changes within chromosomes." (but such cannot be "passed on", and with the %50 statistic: it IS passed on)

---------------------------------
i'm going to favor virus slightly because viruses (and possibly spider bites?) are KNOWN to specialize in protein factory tampering (reprogramming actually) that (is a chain reaction). but i hate saying that because i suspect a nasty chemical needs only one "good hit" to cause one protein factory to being going wrong (a cancer), and that chemicals certainly can cause a chain reaction cancer. infact one might believably surject that chemical cancer is today more frequent that non-chemical cancer. actually i'm going to do a toss up instead: i wouldn't put money on either - but would put money on it being one of those two, if the stats i was given are genuine.

Posted by: 4lxd4 ()
Date: March 17, 2018 11:38AM

What is both old and modern (since 1800) and more prevalent with women recently ?

Posted by: 9vgxk ()
Date: March 17, 2018 11:38AM

medical advice !!

Posted by: 2345tbgf ()
Date: March 17, 2018 11:41AM

i have to say i forgot, discussing virus v. chemical that it was identified so far back (note: previous doctors were observant people, so there's a question if it was simply not identifiable previously)

Acetone: History and Hazards. Acetone, (CH3)2CO, is a common solvent, first discovered by alchemists during the Middle Ages, where it was known as “spirit of Saturn.” ... Rather

AH ! so there is not cinch yet, bad chemicals have been handed down since back then too

Posted by: doctor know ()
Date: March 17, 2018 05:24PM

there's a question if the %30 increase is "fake news" for funding or real, if the discovery in 1870 was really know before then and was just "credit taking" of older medical info

it's not simply mental retardation - infact not all with down syndrome are retarded at all ! but if you allow for the "fake news / copy left factor" it could be an much older condition - it's not infreqent today's professionals never have done any history research but talk as if they have

but mental retardation - also seems to be in all cultures - a "random unknown defect"

the "scare" with down syndrome is new statistics (PANDEMIC) and rather late (1900's and up) discovery

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.