HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why do we have money to harden schools and arm teachers but, my kids' teachers send home supply lists totally $250 for the year?
Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: February 23, 2018 10:03AM

I'm just not in favor of public funds being used to buy guns and train teachers in protection when they don't have simple learning materials...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why do we have money to harden schools and arm teachers but, my kids' teachers send home supply lists totally $250 for the year?
Posted by: Pc retardz ()
Date: February 23, 2018 10:17AM

anything that protects the constitution and Liberty is money well spent.

The biggest danger to humanity is centralized government control. 200 million murders in the last 9 decades.

Widespread gun ownership keeps it on a leash.

Re: Why do we have money to harden schools and arm teachers but, my kids' teachers send home supply lists totally $250 for the year?
Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: February 23, 2018 10:49AM

Pc retardz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> anything that protects the constitution and
> Liberty is money well spent.
>
> The biggest danger to humanity is centralized
> government control. 200 million murders in the
> last 9 decades.
>
> Widespread gun ownership keeps it on a leash.

Mo Atta did a nice job on the Constitution, eh cumstain?

Posted by: Shoot'em Up Baby ()
Date: February 23, 2018 10:53AM

Republicans think thoughts and prayers stop bullets better than gun control or Kevlar.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 23, 2018 10:54AM

Because there is no school supplies lobby.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: February 23, 2018 10:56AM

Republicans are anarchists and want to destroy the country. Their old assholes hell bent on leaving everything in ashes. They vote in idiots and support undermining the law and the Constitution and want to foment hate. Get em out and keep them out and take your country back.

Posted by: DanielLee5 ()
Date: March 18, 2018 03:19AM

250$ really? Where did you get such an amount? I usually spend less money, just following this list https://www.myschoolsupplylists.com/ . I also don't think we have to be provided with school supplies for free, these are our children and we have to provide them with all the necessary goods, this is our problem.

Posted by: lkonm ()
Date: March 18, 2018 08:00AM

You are learning why teachers make so little...because they are just the right amount of dumb.

Find another McJob level occupation (like teacher) where the people doing the job have agreed to spend their own money to buy stuff needed for the job. What do you think Quantifa would say if her McBoss told her to go spend $250 of her own money to buy napkins at Costco.

Teachers years ago...and every year since...have agreed to this. In a few years it will be $500 instead of $250 because of budget cuts. Why will the BOS do this? Because the teachers are dumb enough to let them.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.