HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Amazon home cleaning service is awesome
Posted by: Lazy homeowner ()
Date: December 04, 2017 10:58AM

I tried it Friday, just a couple clicks and they came out with three illegal spic ladies and they cleaned the hell out of my place and I even paid for it on my Amazon account. Talk about convenience!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Amazon home cleaning service is awesome
Posted by: bseedz ()
Date: December 04, 2017 11:31AM

Do they offer any other "services"? My Ecuadorian maid's daugther Thalia sucks me off for an extra $65. She's a tight bodied 23 year old who's going to Marymount right now, and is looking to make some extra cash on the side. I'm glad to help her out.

Posted by: I'm Calling Bullshit ()
Date: December 04, 2017 03:19PM

bseedz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do they offer any other "services"? My Ecuadorian
> maid's daugther Thalia sucks me off for an extra
> $65. She's a tight bodied 23 year old who's going
> to Marymount right now, and is looking to make
> some extra cash on the side. I'm glad to help her
> out.

I'm calling bullshit.

Posted by: UltraRight ()
Date: February 03, 2020 12:48PM

I once decided to use the services of Amazon and they cleaned the house very well, almost nothing to complain about. But in addition to them, there are many other services that can clean your home. I would say that everyone has their favorite service. My friend recommended that I somehow use the services of Charlotte NC Residential Cleaning and you know, they did the cleaning no less efficiently, in some moments even better, friendly employees and know a lot about their business.

Posted by: caritu ()
Date: July 25, 2020 10:29AM

I never use large services like Amazon. They often overcharge. Modern marketing inflates these companies so much that they are benchmarks in their class, but they are not. Recently I was looking for a service that would help me with cleaning my house. I work a lot, so I just don't have enough time to clean the house. I searched for a good service in many forums but didn't find anything useful. I recently found out that a friend of mine was facing a similar problem and I asked him for advice. He said he uses a great apartment cleaning company that his sister advised him to do. I also decided to contact them, as I urgently needed such a service. I was very pleased and I believe that they did exactly as good as the Amazon would do, but only they did it much cheaper!

Posted by: llaatrianox ()
Date: July 31, 2020 01:22AM

caritu Wrote:
> I never use large services like Amazon. They often overcharge. Modern marketing inflates these companies so much that they are benchmarks in their class, but they are not. Recently I was looking for a service that would help me with cleaning my house. I work a lot, so I just don't have enough time to clean the house. I searched for a good service in many forums but didn't find anything useful. I recently found out that a friend of mine was facing a similar problem and I asked him for advice. He said he uses a great apartment cleaning company that his sister advised him to do. I also decided to contact them, as I urgently needed such a service. I was very pleased and I believe that they did exactly as good as the Amazon would do, but only they did it much cheaper!

Where can I find some more feedback?

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: November 29, 2022 07:18AM

UltraRight Wrote:
> I once decided to use the services of Amazon and
> they cleaned the house very well, almost nothing
> to complain about. But in addition to them, there
> are many other services that can clean your home.
> I would say that everyone has their favorite
> service. My friend recommended that I somehow use
> the services of href="https://casablancaclt.com/">Charlotte NC
> Residential Cleaning
and you know, they did
> the cleaning no less efficiently, in some moments
> even better, friendly employees and know a lot
> about their business.

Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Posted by: Quick Cleaning ()
Date: November 20, 2023 06:35PM

That's great that you were able to find Professional Cleaning Services in Chicago through amazon. I wonder how we could get listed as a service provider. Any suggestions from anyone in this thread would be welcomed. View more of our services here: https://quickcleanchicago.com

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.