HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Todd Nickerson The Not So Virtuous Peadophile
Posted by: Todd is a monster ()
Date: November 05, 2017 05:15PM

You may or may not of heard of Todd Nickerson the Virtuous Peadophile. You know the guy who feel in love with fucking 5 year old, who came out into the open and admitted that and said he never abused her. That guy. If you still don't know who I am talking about watch this video ------>https://youtu.be/qCW5-VBdSi4

Now that you know who he is, I am going to tell the true story about him and how he's not Virtuous in a anyway. Let's get started

In the video he says that he never abused a child in his life. However that is a major lie, he has abused lots of children, about 10 to be precise. How do I know that? Because I'm one his victims.

It all stared when I 6. Me and my mom where walking in the park. Everything was going well until Todd came out of nowhere and stabbed my mom in the heart. He then pulled a rock out of his pocket and hit me on the head with it and knocked me out. I then woke up in a basement, with no clothes on, with 9 other children that also had no clothes. Then you know who came into the basement. He pulled down his pants and tackled me down and started to rape me. He then raped the other kids. He would rape all 10 of us every single day but he didn't just rape us, he would line us up and smash beer bottles over our heads. He also make us eat dog shit and drink urine. A lot of times he would beat us up if he was feeling angry. He even stabbed one the kids in the heart. This went on for a year until we had enough. When Todd Nickerson came into the basement we all attacked him. When the other kids were attacking him I ran out as fast as I could. Todd killed all of the other kids. He noticed that I ran out so he chased after me. I was running down the side walk screaming bloody blue murder, until he caught up and catches me. One of the neighbour saw us and called 911. Apparently I was reported missing and the cops where looking for me. Todd brought me to his house and started to tie me up, but before he could finish that, the cops raided the house and arrested Todd Nickerson. Apparently the neighbour followed us and told the cops where we where.

You would think it would be over, Todd goes to jail, I get back to my normal life etc. But no there was Todd's trail in court. When he went to court he started to cry all these crocodile tears pleading not guilty and court ate it up and cunt named was let go. Despite all the evidence they let that little shit go.

A few days after the trial, when I came home from school from the bus, I found the door was left wide open. I walk in the house and found my dad dead in a puddle of blood. I knew it that motherfucker Todd. I ran to my grandmother's house and told what had happened. She told me that she was going take of me and she was going to keep me safe. Although she kept me safe and alive I never felt safe. I have been living in fear from this man (if you can even call him that) and have been scared to leave my ever since.
Attachments:
IMG_6819.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Todd Nickerson The Not So Virtuous Peadophile
Posted by: Stanley 64 ()
Date: December 09, 2017 04:43PM

I knew that was true but could not prove it

Re: Todd Nickerson The Not So Virtuous Peadophile
Posted by: Sans the potato ()
Date: December 13, 2017 06:29PM

LGTBQP coming soon

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.