HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: I've got a 2000 Cavalier ()
Date: November 05, 2017 01:08PM

I am gay!
Attachments:
nigmobile.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: lotta miles ()
Date: November 05, 2017 01:10PM

you'd start planning for your next car.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Automotive data ()
Date: November 06, 2017 08:53AM

Cavaliers from 2000 were all equipped with Toyota engines so thats why they last.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Gunlover not signed in ()
Date: November 06, 2017 11:57PM

Automotive data Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cavaliers from 2000 were all equipped with Toyota
> engines so thats why they last.




Lol That's a lie Ravi

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_122_engine#LN2

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: mkhdw ()
Date: November 07, 2017 01:01AM

most small motors are made in south asia (not india), mid-sized in mexico, large motors in USA. industrial oil driven motors a whole different story - usa makes big but not the biggest motors which germany china and others are using government money to superfund. non-oil same thing except usa does make some of the biggest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Camouflage paint ()
Date: November 08, 2017 05:34AM

Colorful clay lay down on the riverbed. An enigma stole the goods.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Whut? ()
Date: November 08, 2017 12:39PM

Camouflage paint Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Colorful clay lay down on the riverbed. An enigma
> stole the goods.


WHUT?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Pontiac1 ()
Date: November 13, 2017 03:00PM

My Pontiac Vibe is all American and it is the best car I ever owned. It has 334,000 miles on it and only needed normal wear and tear repairs and regular maintenance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: love gm ()
Date: November 13, 2017 04:00PM

My all American Chevy nova has 350 thousand on it and still runs great. It is a great American car! Fuck imports!
Attachments:
nova.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Dufjjff ()
Date: November 13, 2017 04:13PM

love gm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My all American Chevy nova has 350 thousand on it
> and still runs great. It is a great American car!
> Fuck imports!


Because it’s a Toyota inside.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1985-06-09/business/8502060265_1_toyota-built-five-speed-16-liter-engine

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Date: November 14, 2017 08:44AM

I use a camel for transportation that's 15 years old and I never need to gas him up!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: motel maid. ()
Date: December 01, 2017 09:49AM

Sweet ride!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Bumperer ()
Date: December 02, 2017 10:21AM

Bump

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: William M. ()
Date: December 02, 2017 10:55AM

Dufjjff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> love gm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > My all American Chevy nova has 350 thousand on
> it
> > and still runs great. It is a great American
> car!
> > Fuck imports!
>
>
> Because it’s a Toyota inside.
>
> http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1985-06-09/busi
> ness/8502060265_1_toyota-built-five-speed-16-liter
> -engine





Someone I know actually had one of those in the 90's. Biggest piece of shit I ever saw. The engine valves kept breaking and like a fool he kept having it repaired. The engine finally seized up at 120,000 miles.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: benrod jones ()
Date: December 03, 2017 04:32AM

William M. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dufjjff Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > love gm Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > My all American Chevy nova has 350 thousand
> on
> > it
> > > and still runs great. It is a great American
> > car!
> > > Fuck imports!
> >
> >
> > Because it’s a Toyota inside.
> >
> >
> http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1985-06-09/busi
>
> >
> ness/8502060265_1_toyota-built-five-speed-16-liter
>
> > -engine
>
>
>
>
>
> Someone I know actually had one of those in the
> 90's. Biggest piece of shit I ever saw. The engine
> valves kept breaking and like a fool he kept
> having it repaired. The engine finally seized up
> at 120,000 miles.


Yeah, GM has not built a decent vehicle since the 1970s.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: My Tacoma ()
Date: December 03, 2017 11:41AM

benrod jones Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> William M. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Dufjjff Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > love gm Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > My all American Chevy nova has 350 thousand
> > on
> > > it
> > > > and still runs great. It is a great
> American
> > > car!
> > > > Fuck imports!
> > >
> > >
> > > Because it’s a Toyota inside.
> > >
> > >
> >
> http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1985-06-09/busi
>
> >
> > >
> >
> ness/8502060265_1_toyota-built-five-speed-16-liter
>
> >
> > > -engine
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Someone I know actually had one of those in the
> > 90's. Biggest piece of shit I ever saw. The
> engine
> > valves kept breaking and like a fool he kept
> > having it repaired. The engine finally seized
> up
> > at 120,000 miles.
>
>
> Yeah, GM has not built a decent vehicle since the
> 1970s.


Thats fer sure.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Dodge Ram ()
Date: December 03, 2017 04:13PM

My Tacoma Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> benrod jones Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > William M. Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Dufjjff Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > love gm Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > My all American Chevy nova has 350
> thousand
> > > on
> > > > it
> > > > > and still runs great. It is a great
> > American
> > > > car!
> > > > > Fuck imports!
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Because it’s a Toyota inside.
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1985-06-09/busi
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> ness/8502060265_1_toyota-built-five-speed-16-liter
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -engine
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Someone I know actually had one of those in
> the
> > > 90's. Biggest piece of shit I ever saw. The
> > engine
> > > valves kept breaking and like a fool he kept
> > > having it repaired. The engine finally seized
> > up
> > > at 120,000 miles.
> >
> >
> > Yeah, GM has not built a decent vehicle since
> the
> > 1970s.
>
>
> Thats fer sure.





It was garbage because it was a Japanese engine.

GM only assembled the POS. Pay attention dork

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: gkydd ()
Date: December 03, 2017 07:20PM

many chevy have made it to the "high mileage club", 23 pages of users writing in about it (though some did do engine work)

https://chevroletforum.com/forum/silverado-fullsize-pick-ups-21/high-mileage-club-33985/page2/

"I am a proud owner of a 96 silverado k2500 that has 383,000 km on it! and shes still purrs like a kitten. It sports the 350 vortec and barely burns any oil. I can't take all the credit becuase it was second hand but man the owner before did some work on it"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: gkydd ()
Date: December 03, 2017 07:21PM

^^ oops that forum was for some truck not all chevy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: whut? ()
Date: December 29, 2017 09:54AM

gkydd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^ oops that forum was for some truck not all
> chevy


whut?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Mad little buddy? ()
Date: December 29, 2017 10:22AM

Here's a pic from the cockpit of my General Motors product :-)
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: My Tacoma ()
Date: December 29, 2017 02:24PM

Mad little buddy? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here's a pic from the cockpit of my General Motors
> product :-)

That's great! You are halfway to the mileage on my Toyota.
Attachments:
Tacomat.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: My Dodge Ram ()
Date: December 29, 2017 02:56PM

My Tacoma Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mad little buddy? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Here's a pic from the cockpit of my General
> Motors
> > product :-)
>
> That's great! You are halfway to the mileage on my
> Toyota.






That is NOT a speedometer gauge for a tacoma. Nor does it even belong to a Toyota. Everyone knows that any truck Toyota makes will rust in half by the time it's 10 years old. Stop lying you little homo ;-)
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: My Tacoma ()
Date: December 29, 2017 04:51PM

My Dodge Ram Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My Tacoma Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mad little buddy? Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Here's a pic from the cockpit of my General
> > Motors
> > > product :-)
> >
> > That's great! You are halfway to the mileage on
> my
> > Toyota.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> That is NOT a speedometer gauge for a tacoma. Nor
> does it even belong to a Toyota. Everyone knows
> that any truck Toyota makes will rust in half by
> the time it's 10 years old. Stop lying you little
> homo ;-)


As usual you are wrong. It's okay though because we all know you are a igno-fuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Wacky paki ()
Date: December 29, 2017 09:23PM

My Dodge Ram Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My Tacoma Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Mad little buddy? Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Here's a pic from the cockpit of my General
> > Motors
> > > product :-)
> >
> > That's great! You are halfway to the mileage on
> my
> > Toyota.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> That is NOT a speedometer gauge for a tacoma. Nor
> does it even belong to a Toyota. Everyone knows
> that any truck Toyota makes will rust in half by
> the time it's 10 years old. Stop lying you little
> homo ;-)




Ravi is just butthurt again because you punked him and those rusty 'yota's' Lolz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Doug "the car czar" Brauner ()
Date: December 30, 2017 12:41PM

That sounds like that is a serious bad ass car. Do you have spinners on the car? Does the car have a blower?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: uefnk ()
Date: December 30, 2017 06:30PM

My Dodge Ram Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My Tacoma Wrote:

american trucks do rust and should be under-coated: many were not. how thick metal is dunno.

you have to wash the salt off soon after being on salty roads: IT'S IN THE OWNER'S MANUAL, YOU HAVE TO

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: captain crunch ()
Date: December 31, 2017 08:41AM

Hey OP. You are driving a nearly 18 year old car and bragging about it?
What went wrong in your life?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Pontiac1 ()
Date: December 31, 2017 08:54AM

American cars just can't compete with Honda, Toyota, Mazda, Kia, Hyundai anymore. It's sad but it's just reality.
America the great is fading away. Goodbye, you will be missed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Pontiac1 ()
Date: December 31, 2017 08:55AM

America the great is fading away. Goodbye, you will be missed

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Pontiac1 ()
Date: December 31, 2017 08:55AM

America the great is fading away. Goodbye, you will be missed..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Knights of Henrico ()
Date: December 31, 2017 09:52AM

Op:

What lowering modifications did you do to your Cavalier? It looks great. I want to lower my Ford Focus the same way...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: nyepm ()
Date: December 31, 2017 05:20PM


It might be the closest thing you have to a Wife!



next year don't forget her xmas present

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: drive this please ()
Date: December 31, 2017 08:23PM

I had a 2001 Cavalier, it was the worst vehicle I ever owned.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: T4H4J ()
Date: December 31, 2017 08:39PM

My car is a 2001. Rebuilt engine and transmission run great. Only pay $79 in taxes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Right turn lane > ()
Date: December 31, 2017 09:19PM

I had a Hyundai Sonata once. Biggest lemon I've ever owned.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: tom tucker ()
Date: January 05, 2018 05:07AM

A 2000 Cavalier is a extra shitty car. I bought one new and it was by far the worst car I ever owned. I buy Mazdas now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: UHT9V ()
Date: January 05, 2018 07:32AM

So what! You're not the first person on the planet with such a long running car.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Jerry M. ()
Date: January 05, 2018 09:30AM

I had a toyota tacoma once, and it was by far the worst vehicle I ever owned. I buy American trucks now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Charcock ()
Date: January 05, 2018 02:08PM

My chevy caught fire and burned my face and cock.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: broham ()
Date: January 05, 2018 04:58PM

Charcock Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My chevy caught fire and burned my face and cock.


Woah, Dude! That sucks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Rainbow boy ()
Date: January 05, 2018 05:07PM

I love going to gay parades in my Hyundai sonata :-)


I blow my boyfriend afterwards....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: fb friend ()
Date: January 06, 2018 09:35AM

I totally tricked out my CAV interior!
Attachments:
Chevy-Cavalier-2000-2005-Dash-Kits.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: fify2 ()
Date: January 06, 2018 11:28AM

Cavalier boy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I love going to gay parades in my Cavalier
> :-)
>
>
> I blow my boyfriend afterwards....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: My tacoma ()
Date: January 06, 2018 05:30PM

Rainbow boy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I love going to gay parades in my Hyundai sonata
> :-)
>
>
> I blow my boyfriend afterwards....





I like to attend the gay parades as well with my tacoma and butt buddy. Would you like to hook up and meet at one of these events? I love the feminine look of the Hyundai sonata. My boyfriend doesn't share the same enthusiasm as I do for these things. Thanks!...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Pontiac1 ()
Date: January 07, 2018 08:07AM

My tacoma Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rainbow boy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I love going to gay parades in my Hyundai
> sonata
> > :-)
> >
> >
> > I blow my boyfriend afterwards....
>
>
>
>
>
> I like to attend the gay parades as well with my
> tacoma and butt buddy. Would you like to hook up
> and meet at one of these events? I love the
> feminine look of the Hyundai sonata. My boyfriend
> doesn't share the same enthusiasm as I do for
> these things. Thanks!...


Hey, I want in on that action!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: My tacoma ()
Date: January 07, 2018 09:27AM

Pontiac1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My tacoma Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Rainbow boy Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I love going to gay parades in my Hyundai
> > sonata
> > > :-)
> > >
> > >
> > > I blow my boyfriend afterwards....
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I like to attend the gay parades as well with
> my
> > tacoma and butt buddy. Would you like to hook
> up
> > and meet at one of these events? I love the
> > feminine look of the Hyundai sonata. My
> boyfriend
> > doesn't share the same enthusiasm as I do for
> > these things. Thanks!...
>
>
> Hey, I want in on that action!





You are certainly welcome to join in! Let me know how to contact.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Pontiac1 ()
Date: January 07, 2018 09:39AM

My tacoma Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pontiac1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > My tacoma Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Rainbow boy Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I love going to gay parades in my Hyundai
> > > sonata
> > > > :-)
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I blow my boyfriend afterwards....
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I like to attend the gay parades as well with
> > my
> > > tacoma and butt buddy. Would you like to hook
> > up
> > > and meet at one of these events? I love the
> > > feminine look of the Hyundai sonata. My
> > boyfriend
> > > doesn't share the same enthusiasm as I do for
> > > these things. Thanks!...
> >
> >
> > Hey, I want in on that action!
>
>
>
>
>
> You are certainly welcome to join in! Let me know
> how to contact.


I like to hang out at Conway Robinson State Forest in Gainesville. Just look for my black Cavalier. I will be there about noon today!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: wkjhy ()
Date: January 07, 2018 10:55AM


tell me what kind of oil you use!


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: better oil debates ()
Date: January 07, 2018 10:57AM

dftt.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: My tacoma ()
Date: January 07, 2018 10:59AM

Pontiac1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My tacoma Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Pontiac1 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > My tacoma Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Rainbow boy Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > I love going to gay parades in my Hyundai
> > > > sonata
> > > > > :-)
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I blow my boyfriend afterwards....
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I like to attend the gay parades as well
> with
> > > my
> > > > tacoma and butt buddy. Would you like to
> hook
> > > up
> > > > and meet at one of these events? I love the
> > > > feminine look of the Hyundai sonata. My
> > > boyfriend
> > > > doesn't share the same enthusiasm as I do
> for
> > > > these things. Thanks!...
> > >
> > >
> > > Hey, I want in on that action!
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > You are certainly welcome to join in! Let me
> know
> > how to contact.
>
>
> I like to hang out at Conway Robinson State Forest
> in Gainesville. Just look for my black Cavalier. I
> will be there about noon today!




Sounds good! I was wondering if my friend could come? His name is Ravi. He actually posts here at FFU, and goes by the name gerrymanderer2. He is a Pakistani and is really into butt play like many most Tacoma owners are.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Pontiac1 ()
Date: January 07, 2018 04:21PM

My tacoma Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Pontiac1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > My tacoma Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Pontiac1 Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > My tacoma Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Rainbow boy Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > I love going to gay parades in my
> Hyundai
> > > > > sonata
> > > > > > :-)
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I blow my boyfriend afterwards....
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I like to attend the gay parades as well
> > with
> > > > my
> > > > > tacoma and butt buddy. Would you like to
> > hook
> > > > up
> > > > > and meet at one of these events? I love
> the
> > > > > feminine look of the Hyundai sonata. My
> > > > boyfriend
> > > > > doesn't share the same enthusiasm as I do
> > for
> > > > > these things. Thanks!...
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Hey, I want in on that action!
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > You are certainly welcome to join in! Let me
> > know
> > > how to contact.
> >
> >
> > I like to hang out at Conway Robinson State
> Forest
> > in Gainesville. Just look for my black Cavalier.
> I
> > will be there about noon today!
>
>
>
>
> Sounds good! I was wondering if my friend could
> come? His name is Ravi. He actually posts here at
> FFU, and goes by the name gerrymanderer2. He is a
> Pakistani and is really into butt play like many
> most Tacoma owners are.


How come you never showed up? It's okay though because I met a guy from Haymarket and we decided to take my Cavalier to the Red roof inn over in Manassas. We are spending the night here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: My tacoma ()
Date: January 07, 2018 10:07PM

Pontiac1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My tacoma Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Pontiac1 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > My tacoma Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------


>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Pontiac1 Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > My tacoma Wrote:
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > > -----
> > > > > > Rainbow boy Wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > >
> > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > > -----
> > > > > > > I love going to gay parades in my
> > Hyundai
> > > > > > sonata
> > > > > > > :-)
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I blow my boyfriend afterwards....
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I like to attend the gay parades as
> well
> > > with
> > > > > my
> > > > > > tacoma and butt buddy. Would you like
> to
> > > hook
> > > > > up
> > > > > > and meet at one of these events? I love
> > the
> > > > > > feminine look of the Hyundai sonata.
> My
> > > > > boyfriend
> > > > > > doesn't share the same enthusiasm as I
> do
> > > for
> > > > > > these things. Thanks!...
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Hey, I want in on that action!
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > You are certainly welcome to join in! Let
> me
> > > know
> > > > how to contact.
> > >
> > >
> > > I like to hang out at Conway Robinson State
> > Forest
> > > in Gainesville. Just look for my black
> Cavalier.
> > I
> > > will be there about noon today!
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Sounds good! I was wondering if my friend could
> > come? His name is Ravi. He actually posts here
> at
> > FFU, and goes by the name gerrymanderer2. He is
> a
> > Pakistani and is really into butt play like
> many
> > most Tacoma owners are.
>
>
> How come you never showed up? It's okay though
> because I met a guy from Haymarket and we decided
> to take my Cavalier to the Red roof inn over in
> Manassas. We are spending the night here.





I was there. I was in the champagne colored toyota tacoma with the pink interior. No worry tho, me and Ravi (gerrymanderer2) had wild butt sex in the bed of my truck :-)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: thread patrol ()
Date: January 08, 2018 02:29PM

This thread is very gay.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: G M ()
Date: January 12, 2018 01:36PM

GM cars are shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: GMC is Manufactered in Canada ()
Date: January 12, 2018 03:06PM

G M Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GM cars are shit.

Very profound statement. Would you please elaborate why?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Pontiac1 ()
Date: January 12, 2018 03:12PM

I put my life savings in GM stock back in the mid 2000s, I love GM such a well run company.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: G M ()
Date: January 12, 2018 04:50PM

GMC is Manufactered in Canada Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> G M Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > GM cars are shit.
>
> Very profound statement. Would you please
> elaborate why?
Attachments:
gm-ignition-switch-a.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Toyotas are for faggots :-) ()
Date: January 13, 2018 12:05AM

Damn Japanese quality is shit....
Attachments:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Tacoma butt plugger ()
Date: January 13, 2018 12:11AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Now a Ford man ()
Date: January 13, 2018 12:14AM

Toyotas are for faggots :-) Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn Japanese quality is shit....






I had a Tacoma once. It rusted in half at 7 years old.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Nagasaki nut bucket ()
Date: January 16, 2018 12:14PM

Fuckin Nissans are better than yotas.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: got it get it good ()
Date: January 19, 2018 10:15AM

tom tucker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A 2000 Cavalier is a extra shitty car. I bought
> one new and it was by far the worst car I ever
> owned. I buy Mazdas now.


Mazdas are cool cars.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: My Tacoma ()
Date: January 19, 2018 11:02AM

Now a Ford man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Toyotas are for faggots :-) Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Damn Japanese quality is shit....
>
>
>
>
>
>
> I had a Tacoma once. It rusted in half at 7 years
> old.






I believe you. I never could get toyota to address the body rusting issues on my yota.
Still wish I would of bought an American truck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: duxdy ()
Date: January 19, 2018 11:21AM

remember all those safety & emissions you did?

see "fairfax county" topic ~ "Bill Terry McAuliffe signed in 2017"

it exempts "friend of government" vehicles from all inspections

-------------------

to boot, you now have illegal immigrants doing inspections and they don't give a damn what passes and may damage your car during it (or leave nuts loose). they are only likely to insure that white people pay for whatever they know about (which isn't much, and from what i hear - they try to tell people they must replace things that are not owed by VA law)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Stone road ()
Date: January 28, 2018 02:22PM

I've got a 2000 Cavalier Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am gay!


I see that car in the Centerville area sometimes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Tuba Lips ()
Date: January 28, 2018 02:29PM

Sully Station. That's where I have seen it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Tuba Lips ()
Date: January 28, 2018 02:34PM

And at the Burke Safeway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Tuba Lips ()
Date: January 28, 2018 03:12PM

Americans can't build a car worth a shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Toe jam driver ()
Date: January 28, 2018 04:44PM

I had a Toyota Tacoma once and it rusted in half at 7 years old.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: President Trump FTW ()
Date: January 28, 2018 06:33PM

I'm not so much interested in Japanese cars, I'd rather purchase a Pakistani built car. Does anyone have a list of what they manufacture? Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Honda man ()
Date: February 02, 2018 08:54AM

Hondas last longer than any toyota and way longer than any GM.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Ford man ()
Date: February 02, 2018 09:36AM

I can't help but laugh anytime I see a 'man' driving a Honda.

Domestic cats/trucks look better, last longer, and don't rust in half at 7 years old like Japanese garbage.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Tundra runner ()
Date: February 02, 2018 10:50AM

Tuba Lips Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Americans can't build a car worth a shit.


I all about Fords and Chevys in my younger days. Once I bought a Toyota I realized how much money I had wasted. My 97 Corolla is a beater now but it just keeps on going and has never broken down. I let my neighbor borrow it when his chevy is in the shop. My Tundra is 10 years old now and still flawless. I wish Americans could build a decent vehicle. I hear that Buick has brought their quality up recently so maybe there is some hope.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Rusty yota's ()
Date: February 02, 2018 10:59AM

President Trump FTW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not so much interested in Japanese cars, I'd
> rather purchase a Pakistani built car. Does anyone
> have a list of what they manufacture? Thanks




That's a very good question. Regarding Japanese cars, they are simply copying what Detroit was already doing 100 years ago. They can copy and steal, but the original is always the best. I had a toyota truck years ago and the rust and engine repair was simply too much for the average consumer to deal with. I then switched to domestic. Best decision ever!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: pro-American American ()
Date: February 02, 2018 03:35PM

Tundra runner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tuba Lips Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Americans can't build a car worth a shit.
>
>
> I all about Fords and Chevys in my younger days.
> Once I bought a Toyota I realized how much money I
> had wasted. My 97 Corolla is a beater now but it
> just keeps on going and has never broken down. I
> let my neighbor borrow it when his chevy is in the
> shop. My Tundra is 10 years old now and still
> flawless. I wish Americans could build a decent
> vehicle. I hear that Buick has brought their
> quality up recently so maybe there is some hope.


Um, dude not only is a Toyota a American car but the Camry is the most American car made right now. Toyota America (ADR) is traded on the New York stock exchange and the profits are returned to Americans like me. ADR stock has returned dividends every year since 1999.
You are kind of a dumb ass. No offence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: limestone ()
Date: February 02, 2018 04:45PM

Tuba Lips Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sully Station. That's where I have seen it.


If you see it again please post the tag number here. The guy who drives it is a friend I am trying to contact.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: hard to destroy ()
Date: February 02, 2018 07:19PM

Toyotas and Hondas run forever.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Eagles fan ()
Date: February 02, 2018 10:52PM

limestone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tuba Lips Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sully Station. That's where I have seen it.
>
>
> If you see it again please post the tag number
> here. The guy who drives it is a friend I am
> trying to contact.





Somehow I seriously doubt that. I've seen that same picture while googling lowered cars online. So I wonder why the OP is posting pictures of random cars and pretending to be the owner? Must be a butthurt honda owner.
-------
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Rocky 3 ()
Date: February 02, 2018 10:56PM

pro-American American Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tundra runner Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Tuba Lips Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Americans can't build a car worth a shit.
> >
> >
> > I all about Fords and Chevys in my younger
> days.
> > Once I bought a Toyota I realized how much money
> I
> > had wasted. My 97 Corolla is a beater now but
> it
> > just keeps on going and has never broken down.
> I
> > let my neighbor borrow it when his chevy is in
> the
> > shop. My Tundra is 10 years old now and still
> > flawless. I wish Americans could build a decent
> > vehicle. I hear that Buick has brought their
> > quality up recently so maybe there is some
> hope.
>
>
> Um, dude not only is a Toyota a American car but
> the Camry is the most American car made right now.
> Toyota America (ADR) is traded on the New York
> stock exchange and the profits are returned to
> Americans like me. ADR stock has returned
> dividends every year since 1999.
> You are kind of a dumb ass. No offence.




Actually, the profits all go to Japan. Do you actually think a foreign company is doing business in a different country and not recieving any type of monetary gain? Lol, your a special kind of stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Major Frank Burns ()
Date: February 03, 2018 05:35AM

/
Attachments:
k-1234321459-3730.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Pat Goss. ()
Date: February 04, 2018 08:09PM

Hyundai sonatas are complete shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2. ()
Date: February 04, 2018 08:27PM

I always thought imports were superior to domestic. I found this link today and was devistated. Well, at least I still have my Cavalier.

https://www.thecarconnection.com/news/1100207_2011-2012-hyundai-sonata-2009-2011-hyundai-accent-recalled-570000-u-s-vehicles-affected

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Hog ()
Date: February 14, 2018 12:33PM

Honda motorcycles are way better than harleys.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: cndvk ()
Date: February 14, 2018 09:07PM


He never vacuums the car, so the few "lady hairs" that remain are not ripped away!


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Dodge Charger ()
Date: February 18, 2018 10:15PM

Ford man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can't help but laugh anytime I see a 'man'
> driving a Honda.
>
> Domestic cats/trucks look better, last longer, and
> don't rust in half at 7 years old like Japanese
> garbage.





Very true. Domestic cars and trucks have more style than anything Japan could ever produce. Just look around the streets.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Tuba Lips ()
Date: February 19, 2018 07:45AM

Now that Fiat is a American car I am going to buy one.
Attachments:
$_86.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: x79yh ()
Date: February 19, 2018 08:30AM

Tuba Lips Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Now that Fiat is a American car I am going to buy
> one.

-1

this is a high mileage chevy club, not an "it's time to think import" club

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Dodge boy ()
Date: February 19, 2018 08:50AM

Fiat is not a American car and neither is Chrysler. Fiat Chrysler ended all American car production in 2016. Only Jeeps and RAM trucks are currently made in America and they will be gone soon. A Dodge dart is now a foreign car, same for the entire Chrysler lineup. You can thank the UAW for this.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2016/07/28/fiat-chrysler-ending-car-production-us/87649136/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Cuck import owner ()
Date: February 19, 2018 09:37AM

The United States handles most of Dodge's manufacturing efforts. The Dodge Viper sports car, for example, is built at the Conner Assembly Plant in Detroit. The Dodge Caliber is built in Belvidere, Illinois at Belvidere Assembly. Rounding out the lineup, the Dodge Nitro is built at Toledo North Assembly, in Toledo, Ohio. The Avenger, mentioned above, is built at the Sterling Heights Assembly plant.


https://www.carsdirect.com/car-buying/where-are-dodge-cars-built

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: UAW1 ()
Date: April 04, 2018 10:05AM

It's probably a good thing that Americans can't build air bags.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: automotive expert ()
Date: April 04, 2018 04:02PM

Gerrymanderer2. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I always thought imports were superior to
> domestic. I found this link today and was
> devistated. Well, at least I still have my
> Cavalier.
>
> https://www.thecarconnection.com/news/1100207_2011
> -2012-hyundai-sonata-2009-2011-hyundai-accent-reca
> lled-570000-u-s-vehicles-affected


With the complexity of today's cars recalls are a positive not a negative. The time to worry is when you are not getting recalls.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: Blooming Onion. ()
Date: April 05, 2018 12:02AM

Why do Japanese airbags explode in your face while driving?
.
.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: female body inspector ()
Date: April 05, 2018 05:23PM

UAW1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's probably a good thing that Americans can't
> build air bags.


True, if GM tried to make air bags the deaths would be in the tens of thousands by now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: kblxt ()
Date: April 05, 2018 05:53PM

female body inspector Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> UAW1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It's probably a good thing that Americans can't
> > build air bags.
>
>
> True, if GM tried to make air bags the deaths
> would be in the tens of thousands by now.

DROP DEAD, airbags were invented in the USA then off-shored

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: 5yhgfd ()
Date: April 05, 2018 05:56PM

kblxt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> female body inspector Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > UAW1 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > It's probably a good thing that Americans
> can't
> > > build air bags.
> >
> >
> > True, if GM tried to make air bags the deaths
> > would be in the tens of thousands by now.
>
> DROP DEAD, airbags were invented in the USA then
> off-shored

you can't use an Airbag without USA. open the air bag computer see what's inside

did Japan develop gravity sensors? USA did (first in production). processors? USA again

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: m7pjc ()
Date: April 05, 2018 05:57PM

buy an air bag computer for a Japanese car: "Made in China"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: 79ktf ()
Date: April 05, 2018 05:59PM

airbag-blown-__marcello_malgari_-_Fotoli

did that let the air out of your "argument" ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: 7kwgp ()
Date: April 05, 2018 06:03PM

how do consumers or Courts find if airbag deployment was effected by a bug in an airbag computer, when they are really, really complex and hacked by asians?

ANSWER: they never do

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I've got a 2000 Cavalier with 286,000 miles on it, and I drive it every day
Posted by: CPSC fan ()
Date: April 06, 2018 07:46AM

female body inspector Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> UAW1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It's probably a good thing that Americans can't
> > build air bags.
>
>
> True, if GM tried to make air bags the deaths
> would be in the tens of thousands by now.

I doubt that number would be quite that high. GM only killed 124 people with their ignition switch failure and cover-up. A few hundred more were injured and they all got big checks from GM.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **     **  **      **   *******   **     ** 
 ***   ***   **   **   **  **  **  **     **   **   **  
 **** ****    ** **    **  **  **  **           ** **   
 ** *** **     ***     **  **  **  ********      ***    
 **     **    ** **    **  **  **  **     **    ** **   
 **     **   **   **   **  **  **  **     **   **   **  
 **     **  **     **   ***  ***    *******   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.