HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kelly Cannot Stop Trump Binge Watching FOX News & Trump Cannot Use Internet
Posted by: oops ()
Date: September 01, 2017 10:08PM

Mr. Trump does not have a web browser on his phone, and does not use a laptop, so he was dependent on aides like Stephen K. Bannon, his former chief strategist, to hand-deliver printouts of articles from conservative media outlets.

Now Mr. Kelly has thinned out his package of printouts so much that Mr. Trump plaintively asked a friend recently where The Daily Caller and Breitbart were.

However, that is preceded by this sentence: “Mr. Kelly cannot stop Mr. Trump from binge-watching Fox News, which aides describe as the president’s primary source of information gathering.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kelly Cannot Stop Trump Binge Watching FOX News & Trump Cannot Use Internet
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: September 01, 2017 11:14PM

He's detached and in a fake news alternative reality. He likes it there.

Posted by: feeling punky ()
Date: September 02, 2017 11:42AM

So we are here in 2017 and our leader is incapable of logging on the internet - says a lot really. My dad is 85 yrs old and can log into the internet and use his iPhone.

The fact Trump was fed printouts from The Daily Caller and Breitbart and binge watches FOX News as his sole information sources is really unusual. I suspect some learning disability involving reading with some other co-morbid disabilities. I think in many ways its impressive he has been so very successful.

Unfortunately for us, I think its impossible to know the Real Donald. I think he hides that persona so far down perhaps even he doesnt know any longer. I do think he is very easy to manipulate and his force of will very powerful. Its fascinating to watch.

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: September 02, 2017 11:48AM

Nice to hear president Trump relies on unbiased factual news. There really isn't any other options available.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.