HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Obama playing golf with Micheal Phellps
Posted by: golfer in chef ()
Date: August 11, 2017 11:52PM

i CANT BELIVE THIS. WHY IS HE DOING PLAY GOLF? DOESNT HE KNOW THE MESS HE DID IN NORTH KOREA? THIS GUY MAKES NIGGERS LOOK BAD

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Obama playing golf with Micheal Phellps
Posted by: Drug Deal ()
Date: August 11, 2017 11:54PM

Just a couple of potheads smoking some weed together.

Posted by: SADD ()
Date: August 11, 2017 11:56PM

President Obama talked trash all day. Five and a half hours, nothing but trash talk," Anderson told Jimmy Fallon during a Thursday appearance on NBC's "The Tonight Show."

The "Black-ish" star revealed he recently hit the links with Obama, Houston Rockets player Paul and Olympian Phelps.

"He won," Anderson, 46, said of the ex-commander in chief. Praising Obama's golf game, the actor said: "He's a great golfer. Doesn't hit the ball long off the tee, but he's straight as an arrow."

"Played with one ball the entire time," Anderson added. "Didn't lose a ball."
Former first lady Michelle Obama has previously spoken of her husband's penchant for some putting-time trash talk. During an appearance on "Ellen" last year, she advised NBA star Stephen Curry that he shouldn't stay silent on the golf course with her spouse.

"You should trash talk back, Steph," she said. "Talk about his ears. If you're putting, you wanna say, 'The shadow from your ears is really messing up my putt.' Try that one."

Anderson claimed that after winning the game, Obama, 56, made sure his golf buddies coughed up some cold, hard cash.

"He took $700 from Phelps, he took $600 from Chris Paul, he took $300 from me," Anderson said to laughs. "I was like, man, is this even right? I was like, you're the president, here. Can you take money from civilians?"

Anderson said Obama replied: "Anthony, I'm a civilian now. So yes, I can take it."

"He talked trash all day," said Anderson. "And took all of our money."

TAGS MICHELLE OBAMA

Posted by: Hussein Obama. ()
Date: August 12, 2017 11:16AM

Sounds like Obama. Talking shit all day, playing golf all the time and taking citizens money. Nothing has changed.

Posted by: Sarah rice ()
Date: August 12, 2017 03:04PM

it's almost like he's still the president.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.