HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I am a life long Republican, and voted for Trump, but now admit that I made a huge mistake.
Posted by: this is hard to face ()
Date: July 31, 2017 07:57PM

For the foreseeable future, I will be supporting Democrats, or ANYONE who will bring the clown Trump to heel.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am a life long Republican, and voted for Trump, but now admit that I made a huge mistake.
Posted by: FruppieFanClub ()
Date: July 31, 2017 08:08PM

this is hard to face Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For the foreseeable future, I will be supporting
> Democrats, or ANYONE who will bring the clown
> Trump to heel.

You're stupid.

Re: I am a life long Republican, and voted for Trump, but now admit that I made a huge mistake.
Posted by: net detective ()
Date: July 31, 2017 08:09PM

Anonymous covfefe post. He should have waited until well after his nightly crap flood if wanted anyone to believe anything differently.

Posted by: covfefe ()
Date: July 31, 2017 08:11PM

Again, trumptardz think I'm the only one that think Trump (and his current supporters) are retards.

LMAO

My signature: Remember the last time Trumptards tried to give us advice about politics then ended up storming the capitol and tried to overthrow our government? Yeah, no thanks morons.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2017 08:11PM by covfefe.

Posted by: Genius ()
Date: July 31, 2017 08:16PM

Dumbass could barely wait 11 minuets before he reposted and he still had to edit.

Fucking Gerry!

Posted by: P c retardz ()
Date: July 31, 2017 08:26PM

Gerry is seriously mentally ill.

I certainly hope he's on the secret service watch list he's highly unbalanced and obsessed beyond belief.

Posted by: HNWVL ()
Date: July 31, 2017 09:00PM

Someone nut job will take him out soon. And the Secret Service will probly let it happen. That fucker isnt worth taking a bullet for.

Posted by: Kasich Guy ()
Date: July 31, 2017 10:01PM

First, Trump is not a Republican

Second, hardly anyone voted for Trump - most of his votes came from people voting against Hillary

Third, if Hillary had been elected millions would have regretted not voting for Trump.

Posted by: Is Trump a conservative? ()
Date: July 31, 2017 10:09PM

Kasich Guy Wrote:
> First, Trump is not a Republican
>

If this was our FausĀ­tian bargain, then it was not worth it.

Date: July 31, 2017 10:15PM

Excuses, excuses, excuses. But allow me to retort.

Kasich Guy Wrote:
> First, Trump is not a Republican
He won the GOP ticket

>
> Second, hardly anyone voted for Trump - most of
> his votes came from people voting against Hillary
He won the GOP ticket

>
> Third, if Hillary had been elected millions would
> have regretted not voting for Trump.

Maybe, but things wouldn't be anywhere near the level of lunacy we're seeing here. All this was apparent during the race. The trumptardz chose to ignore it.

My signature: Remember the last time Trumptards tried to give us advice about politics then ended up storming the capitol and tried to overthrow our government? Yeah, no thanks morons.

Posted by: dang u fooled me bro ()
Date: July 31, 2017 10:32PM

Idiot libtard OP thinks we're as dumb as they are. lol

Date: July 31, 2017 10:35PM

dang u fooled me bro Wrote:
> Idiot libtard OP thinks we're as dumb as they are.
> lol

No, we just think you're Dumb. LOL

Posted by: Kiddie pool is deep for you ()
Date: July 31, 2017 10:39PM

covfefe Wrote:
> dang u fooled me bro Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Idiot libtard OP thinks we're as dumb as they
> are.
> > lol
>
> No, we just think you're Dumb. LOL

That was deep Cletus.

Posted by: trumptardz! LOLZ! ()
Date: July 31, 2017 10:42PM

Who will Trump fire next? Jared?

Posted by: You shaved your legs for this? ()
Date: July 31, 2017 10:47PM

You logged out just to post that? lol

Date: July 31, 2017 10:51PM

Their boy just keeps getting bashed! This wasn't how it was supposed to be! Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Posted by: Who could it be? ()
Date: July 31, 2017 10:55PM

You could just use your same name tard. lol

Date: July 31, 2017 11:11PM

Believe it or not, theare more than a few commentors on this forum who think Trump's administration is a shit show!

Posted by: bitch please ()
Date: July 31, 2017 11:43PM

Hilary-Duff-bitch-please-GIF-rolling-eye

Posted by: Lifelong Democrat ()
Date: August 01, 2017 01:39AM

I am a lifelong Democrat but after seeing what a horrible failure we have become I will vote for Trump next time.

Posted by: Points and laughs ()
Date: August 01, 2017 02:09AM

this is hard to face Wrote:
> For the foreseeable future, I will be supporting
> Democrats, or ANYONE who will bring the clown
> Trump to heel.

Nice try, faggot. Is it a slow night at the gay bar?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.