HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DEUTSCHE BANK IS TURNING OVER INFORMATION ON TRUMP
Posted by: covfefe ()
Date: July 20, 2017 09:35PM

that doesn't sound good. LOL

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/donald-trump-deutsche-bank-russia

My signature: Remember the last time Trumptards tried to give us advice about politics then ended up storming the capitol and tried to overthrow our government? Yeah, no thanks morons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DEUTSCHE BANK IS TURNING OVER INFORMATION ON TRUMP
Posted by: just buns and air ()
Date: July 20, 2017 10:00PM

covfefe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> that doesn't sound good. LOL
>
> http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/donald-trum
> p-deutsche-bank-russia

don't worry. its another nothing-burger.

Posted by: f34gh ()
Date: July 20, 2017 10:35PM

Douchebag Bank Gmhb owes me $30 parts and $300 labor + $330 for fucking me over.

the mother fuckers buy USA "parts" that cannot be legally sold in USA due to defects, sell them anyway, and when you try to get a refund ...

they are all "fuck you we're in germany what can you do ?"

Fuck Germany - they've been running IT attacks on USA since the 90's.

Posted by: wc9yu ()
Date: July 20, 2017 10:44PM

germans were likely behind the "war on linux / FreeBSD". german Novell and other germans (some germans at Oracle in usa) were working with china to make electronics to beat USA competitors, release a PAY VERSION LINUX (Suse, composed at first of mostly USA contributions) to overtake other Linux, prevent Linux baesd OS'es from being compileable like freeBSD, break all standards so no unix wares compiled, the whole fucking works (original authors deleted, deals made with Apple broken, breaking Apple's Java then using a copy-lefted Java in chinese phones, installing endless weak encryption schemes, always buggy and broken, into USA software) - allot from Germany unless names were faked

Germany is HOTLY against Republicans in USA because they know all their "hostile USA IT overthrow" plans, and other schemes (selling unsafe auto parts), grants they are getting through Democrats (not to mention auto purchases by dmeocrats), all that shit: won't be so easy if strong Buy USA, Make America Great citizens are at the helm of USA

I fully suspect it's more the gov and upper class that are invovled, not the lower class.

Date: July 21, 2017 06:14AM

Yep, nothing here to see..lmao

Incredibly, in order to avoid paying the $40 million he had personally guaranteed, Trump and his lawyer argued that “Deutsche Bank is one of the banks primarily responsible for the economic dysfunction we are currently facing”—i.e. the global financial crisis—and therefore it should pay him $3 billion in damages under the extraordinary event clause in his contract. Naturally, the bank countersued, calling the real-estate developer’s claim “classic Trump.”

My signature: Remember the last time Trumptards tried to give us advice about politics then ended up storming the capitol and tried to overthrow our government? Yeah, no thanks morons.

Posted by: remind me again ()
Date: July 21, 2017 09:29AM

covfefe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> that doesn't sound good. LOL
>
> http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/donald-trum
> p-deutsche-bank-russia

How many time have you had your hopes up now? I've lost track.

Date: July 21, 2017 06:57PM

Yeah nothing to worry about. Drumpf is just looking into firing Mueller and investigating the full power of the pardon.. But he's not worried. LMAO

Posted by: WRONG! LOL! ()
Date: January 23, 2018 03:09PM

FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank on Monday denied a magazine report that said that the bank had reported to German banking supervisors suspicious funds associated with Jared Kushner, U.S. President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and advisor.

German monthly Manager Magazin reported last week that Deutsche Bank has indications that Kushner, or people or companies close to him, have identified suspicious flows of funds through the bank. The report also said that Deutsche Bank reported its suspicions to German financial watchdog BaFin.

“It is wrong to assert that Deutsche Bank supplied the German financial supervisory authority BaFin with a report stating that the real estate investor Jared Kushner or companies or persons associated with him may have channeled suspect funds via Deutsche Bank when executing their transactions,” Deutsche Bank said.

“We are taking legal action regarding this reporting,” the bank said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-deutsche-bank-report/deutsche-bank-denies-manager-magazin-report-on-kushner-idUSKBN1FB1SG

Posted by: Ravi PWND ()
Date: January 23, 2018 04:46PM

As always Ravi is wrong and PWND again. Fucking moron.

Posted by: Bump Stock ()
Date: January 23, 2018 08:35PM

cd0584d3ab484db2d6e1d5ce9d8cc13a.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.