HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Breitbart’s White House reporter is trying to hold Trump accountable. Seriously.
Posted by: covfefe ()
Date: July 18, 2017 07:12PM

Breitbart is turning on Trump.. LMAO

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/18/breitbarts-white-house-reporter-is-trying-to-hold-trump-accountable-seriously/

My signature: Remember the last time Trumptards tried to give us advice about politics then ended up storming the capitol and tried to overthrow our government? Yeah, no thanks morons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breitbart’s White House reporter is trying to hold Trump accountable. Seriously.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: July 18, 2017 07:12PM

drudge is too. the rats are starting to hedge.

Re: Breitbart’s White House reporter is trying to hold Trump accountable. Seriously.
Date: July 18, 2017 07:21PM

Donald-Trump-laughing-200x200.png

You are a loser!

Posted by: Uncle Sampson ()
Date: July 18, 2017 07:29PM

Trump is a winner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> src=http://www.conservatives4palin.com/wp-content/
> uploads/2016/12/Donald-Trump-laughing-200x200.png>

Since 11/8/2016, what has he won? Cause he looks like a big loser to me. Lost support of Americans, lost all significant legislative battles, lost his Time magazine covers in his clubhouses...the list is endless. He doesn't win. I thought America was going to win again? I thought it was going to be great? Tell him to stop being a bitch and do his job.

Posted by: swam9y ()
Date: July 18, 2017 08:33PM

Trump isnt winning for himself, his family or the USA - he just sort of cries a lot, golfs a lot and tweets a lot. The results are not impressive especially with the House and Senate in GOP control.

Where are the jobs? Where is the Wall? Where is the great health care for everyone at a 'tiny fraction of the cost?' He told us everyone in DC was a crook and he was different now he says meeting Russians to win an election is just 'politics' - seems very swampy.

Posted by: covfefe ()
Date: July 18, 2017 08:52PM

Drain the Trump I say.

My signature: Remember the last time Trumptards tried to give us advice about politics then ended up storming the capitol and tried to overthrow our government? Yeah, no thanks morons.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.