HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Homeland Security says Americans who don't want faces scanned leaving the country "shouldn't travel"
Posted by: covfefe ()
Date: July 15, 2017 01:12PM

Republicans love being the Big Brother.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/americans-depart-us-faces-scanned-privacy-worries/

My signature: Remember the last time Trumptards tried to give us advice about politics then ended up storming the capitol and tried to overthrow our government? Yeah, no thanks morons.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Homeland Security says Americans who don't want faces scanned leaving the country "shouldn't travel"
Posted by: Ravi Raghupathi. ()
Date: July 15, 2017 01:15PM

I am a traitor and should be hung for treason.

My signature: I am an idiot and am always wrong and a beta moron!

Re: Homeland Security says Americans who don't want faces scanned leaving the country "shouldn't travel"
Posted by: Ravi Raghupathi. ()
Date: July 15, 2017 01:16PM

I fuck goats.

Posted by: damn, you're an idiot ()
Date: July 15, 2017 01:46PM

covfefe Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Republicans love being the Big Brother.
>
> http://www.zdnet.com/article/americans-depart-us-f
> aces-scanned-privacy-worries/

From the article you linked:

"Six major US airports, including Boston, Atlanta, and New York's Kennedy Airport, have completed trials started under the previous Obama administration, with an aim to have the system fully operational by next year."

Obama is a Republican?

You can't fix your kind of stupid. You really are an idiot.

Posted by: trumpitality ()
Date: July 15, 2017 01:55PM

LoL it's obvious covfefe doesn't read the articles.

Facts are his enemy.

Date: July 15, 2017 01:55PM

damn, you're an idiot Wrote:
> covfefe Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Republicans love being the Big Brother.
> >
> >
>
> > aces-scanned-privacy-worries/
>
> From the article you linked:
>
> "Six major US airports, including Boston, Atlanta,
> and New York's Kennedy Airport, have completed
> trials started under the previous Obama
> administration, with an aim to have the system
> fully operational by next year."
>
> Obama is a Republican?
>
> You can't fix your kind of stupid. You really are
> an idiot.

And of course you can't read since the paragraph UNDER THE FUCKING TITLE reads:

Congress allowed the government to scan faces of foreign nationals to keep track of visa overstays. But now that's set to be extended to Americans, worrying some privacy advocates.

Dumb Fuck Trumptardz

My signature: Remember the last time Trumptards tried to give us advice about politics then ended up storming the capitol and tried to overthrow our government? Yeah, no thanks morons.

Date: July 15, 2017 02:12PM

covfefe Wrote:
> damn, you're an idiot Wrote:
> -----
> > covfefe Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Republicans love being the Big Brother.
> > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > aces-scanned-privacy-worries/
> >
> > From the article you linked:
> >
> > "Six major US airports, including Boston,
> Atlanta,
> > and New York's Kennedy Airport, have completed
> > trials started under the previous Obama
> > administration, with an aim to have the system
> > fully operational by next year."
> >
> > Obama is a Republican?
> >
> > You can't fix your kind of stupid. You really
> are
> > an idiot.
>
> And of course you can't read since the paragraph
> UNDER THE FUCKING TITLE reads:
>
> Congress allowed the government to scan faces of
> foreign nationals to keep track of visa overstays.
> But now that's set to be extended to Americans,
> worrying some privacy advocates.
>
> Dumb Fuck Trumptardz

Jesus, you're really doubling down on your stupidity.

From your linked article:

"Congress has agreed several times to extend face scans on foreign nationals leaving the US, but critics say that lawmakers never intended for Americans to also become subject to the new measure.

"Congress has passed Biometric Exit bills at least nine times," said Rudolph. "In each, it has been clear: This is a program meant for foreign nationals.'"

See, that doesn't just apply to this currently GOP controlled Congress. It means multiple Congresses. It also means Obama signed many of those bills.

Still want to talk about who can't read, dumbfuck?

Want to keep going? I can provide you with the exact bills and which President signed them. Keep digging your hole, fucknut, I'll just keep rubbing shit in your face.

Face it, you're a fucking idiot. You can save face now by just claiming you misread it, but something tells me you're too stupid to do that.

Date: July 15, 2017 02:24PM

What part of "But now that's set to be extended to Americans, worrying some privacy advocates." confuses you trumptard?

Posted by: cuckcake gerry ()
Date: July 15, 2017 02:29PM

I dont care what gov does, im not doin anything wrong, unless posting on ffxu is wrong?

Date: July 15, 2017 02:37PM

covfefe Wrote:
> What part of "But now that's set to be extended to
> Americans, worrying some privacy advocates."
> confuses you trumptard?

A few minutes ago, you were claiming the GOP Congress was responsible for the policy. Why are you running from that moronic statement, bitch?

It has nothing to do with Republicans, dumbfuck. Every time you've tried to connect the policy to the GOP, you've failed miserably because you don't understand what you are reading. You're the confused dipshit here, fucknut.

Did you even read Trump's EO on the matter? It explicitly removes Americans from the scanning. You're way in over your head here. You better call for the lifeguard.

You had your chance to look halfway smart. You fucking blew it!

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: July 15, 2017 02:52PM

Republicans are fascists and traitors. They have a serious malfunction.

Posted by: Traitor Ger Rav ()
Date: July 15, 2017 02:57PM

All I can say now is this stupid drivel...You have beaten me down...I am your bitch...

Posted by: Ravi Raghupathi ()
Date: July 15, 2017 03:15PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Republicans are fascists and traitors. They have a
> serious malfunction.

Exactly Ger, I'm with you, covfefe, uncle Sampson and Albert Einstein. Every else dumb traitor treason coward.

Posted by: AH64D ()
Date: July 15, 2017 03:25PM

2010 BWI IAD

BWI and IAD had pilot programs as well. I had a standard then later on Emergency leave back in that time frame. Frankfurt had standard screening no BATS/HIIDES equipment.

upon arrival to the states, it was in use in the customs section.And guess what it has been used elsewhere in the states since 2009 without your consent needed.I have used it and helped field 1.0. good stuff really good stuff.Nothing like rounding up a bunch of hadjis at Old City or Tarin Kowt and getting the Iris capture and thumb print. Oh and do try to run away. It becomes a contest as to who catches the Hadji first. The MWD or the spec4 who is aching for that kill.

The database is integrated with every LEO and .gov agency like I said really great stuff.

We need it at the DMV.

Pres.Obama pushed for it really hard. the cost is pricey per unit and for some oddball reason, it conflicted with funding for the SKL.I might still have some manuals for it but you can research the systems online as I gave you the acronym.
TLO
http://www.tam.usace.army.mil/Portals/53/docs/UDC/Training/Biometrics%20101.pdf
read and weep. I love it... The best stuff is getting better.

Date: July 15, 2017 03:38PM

If it makes you feel any better if you have a Military ID DD Form 2 or CAC card you are in the system. Remember the thumb reader and Camera. Really helps with TSA pre clear and fast pass.YUUUGE Stuff... Better than Snapple. Dogs are exempt and trying to enter a dog into the system can result in an article15-134 violation.

There is no time out on the data that I am aware of.And it is shared across all jurisdictions that have access to Fusion centers. (Virginia Fusion Center) for example.

Date: July 15, 2017 03:45PM

I feel so much pwnage from thread Ravi ass feel like just be with goat!

Posted by: covfefe is Shareblue shill ()
Date: July 15, 2017 04:35PM

Shareblue doesn't read the links they spam forums with. Shareblue shills need to be killed.

Date: July 15, 2017 04:38PM

Trumptards are traitors so they'll say and do anything. You have to keep it simple so they don't find a way to sell out to the Russians.

Taking photos of American faces was not allowed. Now under Trump it is allowed.

Have a wonderful day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2017 04:38PM by Gerrymanderer2.

Posted by: goatpanderer2 ()
Date: July 15, 2017 04:43PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Trumptards are traitors so they'll say and do
> anything. You have to keep it simple so they don't
> find a way to sell out to the Russians.
>
> Taking photos of American faces was not allowed.
> Now under Trump it is allowed.
>
> Have a wonderful day.

That means, take off ur turbans and sheets!
Get use to it, were maga!

Date: July 15, 2017 04:47PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Trumptards are traitors so they'll say and do
> anything. You have to keep it simple so they don't
> find a way to sell out to the Russians.
>
> Taking photos of American faces was not allowed.
> Now under Trump it is allowed.
>
> Have a wonderful day.

Gerry winning Trumptard! He is 100% on it this time so you better watch out treason traitor coward!

Date: July 15, 2017 05:03PM

Gerry 2 you are wrong in this matter. It was never illegal.The fact that you do not read is frustrating. I just gave you access to FACTS. And information about the system.It was a democratic conress that approved it in the 2011NADA

FACT SPACE

Bill Summary & Status, 112th Congress (2011 – 2012) | S.1867 | Latest Title: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 | Sponsor: Sen Levin, Carl [MI] (introduced 11/15/2011) | Related Bills: H.R.1540 | Latest Major Action: 12/1/2011 Passed/agreed to in Senate. | Status: Passed Senate with amendments by Yea-Nay. 93 – 7. | Record Vote Number: 218. | Latest Action: 12/1/2011 National Defense Authorization Act | Amendment details
********************************************************************************

Did you know the Virginia State Police have had a similar system for years? did you?you approved it when you voted in 2007 and the Virginia Fusion Center was created.
You know things like the JTTF?

I am not a trumptard. And unlike you, I have served this country for close to 30 years. Have you? no, you haven't you are a visa entry insta-citizen kit.You seem Immoral Feckless and incapable or unqualified to serve your country.

My first CiC R.Reagan

I have seen far better give up far more than you will ever be worth.You are reaping the benefits of others sacrifices. You should be grateful that this country accepted you.Yet you spit on the memories that every Gold Star family has. And that is all they have left because of cowardly shitstains like you.

Come August 300 USD Cash to whomever Dox's you. I think it's High time you had an Infantry Style Come to Jesus moment.

Date: July 15, 2017 05:12PM

Shut up traitor someone needs to send you to the gallows.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2. ()
Date: July 15, 2017 05:25PM

TraItor's be Tresoning...curry is the seasoning....I'm TRIGGERED!

Posted by: max headroom ()
Date: July 15, 2017 10:53PM

giphy.gif

That's your problem.

I was born ready.

Posted by: shaking head ()
Date: July 16, 2017 08:58AM

Covfefe, how do you even show your face around here? This is collossally stupid - even for you.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.