HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Jared Kushner is under fire as all eyes turn to the only White House adviser in on the Don Jr. meeting with a Russian lawyer
Posted by: covfefe ()
Date: July 13, 2017 07:41AM

http://www.businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-donald-trump-jr-meeting-russian-lawyer-2017-7

Ivanka will be giving conjugal visits soon. lol

Divorce the traitor!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jared Kushner is under fire as all eyes turn to the only White House adviser in on the Don Jr. meeting with a Russian lawyer
Posted by: Need a Kleenex? ()
Date: July 13, 2017 01:06PM

What's it like to be a complete pussy?
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Re: Jared Kushner is under fire as all eyes turn to the only White House adviser in on the Don Jr. meeting with a Russian lawyer
Posted by: The Dems are ALL mentally ill ()
Date: July 13, 2017 01:12PM

I guess their end game is to keep on boo-hooing, like water torture, to see if they can make the Republicans break and say uncle. That's never going to happen, so I suggest that the Dem start to work with the Republicans to provide themselves with any hope of getting anyone within their party elected in the next several election cycles.

Posted by: 3-D Chess ()
Date: July 13, 2017 01:13PM

I think was a total setup orchestrated by Trump himself to lead to Kushner's downfall, so that now he can finally pursue Ivanka all for himself and move on her like a bitch!

Posted by: UckFe OuYe IgPe ()
Date: July 13, 2017 01:15PM

F. U. Covfefe
F. U. Always on F. U. and everywhere else.
Slime ball or idiot I haven't decided yet.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.