HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dangers of Dog Fennel and Fennel seeds
Date: July 12, 2017 11:29PM

Oyez Oyez

Cometh hence forward and hearest thy words of Wisdom.

Taken in excess, Dog fennel can induce trouble in breathing, increase palpitations and make heart beats irregular. Taken in excess, it may also cause neurotic problems.

I bard this to ye, oh the masses. As it appears that my dosings prescribed yesterday were not heeded.

Verily I see people posting to thy selfs. Numerous Numerous times.

So henceforth Unless you are being directly addressed by the four Wardens of the Outer Circle of the Disciples of Eesh. Those four being North, Heavy in Flatulence and wise in all things Cat. South, A drunkard of gargantuan proportions, and wise in the ways of Bail, East, Reeks of Bo, but wise in all things Hair Cair, Or West (myself) Heavy in all things Herbal and herbal byproducts. Do not take upon your self to partake of our remedies.

It looks as if someone on this Underground has suffered severe Neurotic Issues. I am not going to sayeth any names HIPPA. Nor doest I need to for it is evident who that paki person is.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dangers of Dog Fennel and Fennel seeds
Posted by: Bacciami il culo ()
Date: July 13, 2017 10:03AM

In Italian, fennel is "finocchio" It also means "faggot" in Italian.

What's funny is Italian has no derogatory word for lesbian; no equivalent of "dyke". They just say "lesbica" and add as many deprecatory adjectives as they want.

Re: Dangers of Dog Fennel and Fennel seeds
Posted by: Bouche de Noel ()
Date: July 13, 2017 10:38AM

One of my favorite seasonings includes fennel, lavender and sage. Herbes de Provence is delicious, and is a great compliment to salad, pizzas, pastas and meats. It is dangerously delicious.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.