HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Blacks need to start Retaliating against the Police
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: June 25, 2017 01:42PM

By Christopher R Rice

As long as blacks are willing to be target practice for racist cops nothing will ever change. So why are blacks so polite while genocide is being committed against them? Have we learned nothing from our history? If you really believe that some white people are your friends or aren't racist just ask the Natives how that type of thinking worked out for them? Did having one white friend help the Natives? I don't think so.

After seeing one video after another where the victim was complying and got killed by the pigs anyways I would think that every black person would be fearing for their lives at the sight of a police officer. And that it also stands to reason that if a black person walked up to a cop and shot the cop in his face that black persons defense could be that he was fearing for his life. After all I know that I am in fear for my life every time I see an officer of the law. I also know that if that police officer makes one aggressive move that it is either him or me. Either I kill the cop or I will be killed. So that is self defense and I have every right to defend myself against unlawful search and seizure, against unlawfully being pulled over for no reason, it is my God given right to defend myself and no one can take that away.

I know that cops on the streets carry a gun so I carry a bigger one. And if anyone comes through my front door that I don't know, I will light it up like a Christmas tree.

Pigs don't respect your protest. Marching and waving angry signs is for old women. Real men don't beg, we fight back with everything we have. If the cops and the city councils refuse to get their own house in order than it is left to the people to demand and bring justice.

So are you a man or a mouse?

I've made my choice. I'm asking you to stand with me or get out of our way. My name is Christopher R Rice and I'm not going to sit here reporting on one murder after another and not do anything about it. Will you stand with me? Are you willing to give everything to bring peace and justice to all? And end this war once and for all.

Or do I stand alone?

The second amendment was never intended for hunting animals. The second amendment is so that we the people can protect ourselves against a tyrannical government, like the one that we now have.
Attachments:
z_rogue_nation000C.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blacks need to start Retaliating against the Police
Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: June 25, 2017 02:13PM

Remember Michael Brown
Attachments:
ought-the-law-and-the-law-won.jpg

Posted by: kkk ()
Date: June 25, 2017 02:32PM

Bring it on nigger !! Im ready for u...hope you are my next traffic stop..

Posted by: Jo Mama ()
Date: June 25, 2017 04:28PM

Black lives clearly do not matter, to other blacks. The amount of black criminals killed by police pales in comparison to the unbelievable 93% black on crime murder rate. You cry racism and injustice? LMFAO. It's blacks that are the racist monsters that are hunting down the police, Spanish people, White people, Asians, natives, etc. Besides committing more violent crime than any other race, blacks also commit more hate crimes than any other race. So STFU you racist turd

http://downtrend.com/71superb/new-fbi-stats-blacks-more-likely-to-commit-hate-crimes-than-any-other-race

Posted by: jammison ()
Date: June 25, 2017 04:43PM

How about a couple of months ago when a black thug shot a 74 year old black man that was just walking down the street, then posted it on facebook. He was mad because his girl broke up with him. I guess he didn't get the "Black lives matter" memo?

Posted by: So.......... ()
Date: June 25, 2017 06:01PM

.....blacks won't comply and it's the cop's fault.

Good luck with that.

Posted by: VoteStrike the Homeless Cuck! ()
Date: June 25, 2017 06:40PM

`
Attachments:
voterstrike-copsrcorrupt.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.