HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I am married. I chat with other women. Some are married, some are in a relationship and some are single. Women love to talk. Some love to talk really dirty!
Posted by: Anonymously Hers ()
Date: May 19, 2017 07:32AM

I seem to enjoy having emotional affairs! I have hooked up with a couple of them, here and there. Women love to be able to confide in you. Once they are comfortable you would be surprised at how much they will share, especially if they are married. A lot of married women feel trapped. Their husbands never open up to them. Women crave sharing intimate detailed information. They also love to share their fantasies. I'm surprised at how many women want their man to be more aggressive with them. A lot of the women say they would enjoy it if their man were to pull their hair, lightly choke them, spank them and even smack them a little hard while doing so.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I am married. I chat with other women. Some are married, some are in a relationship and some are single. Women love to talk. Some love to talk really dirty!
Posted by: ddss ()
Date: May 19, 2017 07:34AM

Ur a faggot

Re: I am married. I chat with other women. Some are married, some are in a relationship and some are single. Women love to talk. Some love to talk really dirty!
Posted by: I'm down with that ()
Date: May 19, 2017 07:40AM

ddss Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ur a faggot

^^^ This guy probably doesn't get any pussy, so he comes here to criticize!^^^

Posted by: Married women like the cock! ()
Date: May 19, 2017 08:29AM

Go to night clubs. Lots of married women willing to get boned!

Posted by: What a jerk ()
Date: May 19, 2017 09:40AM

I feel sorry for your wife.

Date: May 19, 2017 10:07AM

wives of liberals R the easiest. Their "husbands" have these millimeter peters that squirt in 2 min. & won't get up a 2nd time. The only reason I like liberals is I get 2 do their "wives". 1 thing I don't tell these ladies is their 'hubbies" CAN actually get a permanent boner, when they're with their butt buddy. I have this gay neighbor who tells me about the "husbands" of the women I hook up with. He hooks up with the husbands. That's Y I always go 2 her place. I don't want the "wife" to have her "husband" see her come outta' my place,

Posted by: Married on birth control r best ()
Date: May 19, 2017 10:15AM

In this area there are LOTS, and I mean LOTS, of married women that cheat on their husbands! You would be surprised. I'm an average looking guy. All you have to do is start a conversation with them and be engaged in the conversation. Stay attentive and remember what they tell you. Eventually, the will start telling you all of the bad shit about their marriage and how awful their sex life is. That's your cue to pounce! Sympathize with her, bet the upsell that you're not anything like what she has at home. You can be a loser, but follow these steps and you'll be sure to score. Of course, you need to compliment her every time you see her. Ask her if she's changed her hair style. When she tells you that she hasn't tell her that the new diet is working great! That must be what's different about her. She's losing weight! Oh, they also melt away when you tell them that they have this mystical glow about them. Almost angelic like.

Posted by: sissy maid Prunella ()
Date: May 19, 2017 10:17AM

I got a married woman when I told her I liked 2 dress up in ladies underwear & get spanked. She said her hubby was dull in the sack & this was just the kind of spice she needed. She bought some leather clothes and high boots. We have lots of fun, now! I'm a very naughty little sissy, so I need 2 get spanked a lot.

Posted by: Hetero, not fagero, you homo ()
Date: May 19, 2017 10:31AM

sissy maid Prunella Wrote:
> I got a married woman when I told her I liked 2
> dress up in ladies underwear & get spanked. She
> said her hubby was dull in the sack & this was
> just the kind of spice she needed. She bought
> some leather clothes and high boots. We have lots
> of fun, now! I'm a very naughty little sissy, so
> I need 2 get spanked a lot.

Keep it as school, rookie!

Posted by: stanktank ()
Date: May 19, 2017 10:44AM

I'm sure your wife has some good stories for the young buck she hooks up with.

Posted by: yuearning ()
Date: May 19, 2017 10:46AM

The Real gayvid blimmo Wrote:
> wives of liberals R the easiest. Their "husbands"
> have these millimeter peters that squirt in 2 min.
> & won't get up a 2nd time. The only reason I like
> liberals is I get 2 do their "wives". 1 thing I
> don't tell these ladies is their 'hubbies" CAN
> actually get a permanent boner, when they're with
> their butt buddy. I have this gay neighbor who
> tells me about the "husbands" of the women I hook
> up with. He hooks up with the husbands. That's Y
> I always go 2 her place. I don't want the "wife"
> to have her "husband" see her come outta' my
> place,

Most hipster men are gay. there are so many glory holes popping up all over Tysons. Whenever I go to restaurants I see the bearded homos sending other homos the eye, then they go into the restroom. I know what's going on in there.

Posted by: It's not that obvious to me ()
Date: May 19, 2017 11:40AM

I do look on CL to check what's out there, as far as women are concerned. I also check the M4M section to see if anyone I know is on there. It's shocking when you see someone you know, that's married, that's supposed to be straight, on there searching for another guy.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.