HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
EXCLUSIVE: The truth about Convicted Pedophile Epstein, MOSSAD and Donald Trump
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: May 02, 2017 11:05AM

Maybe you've seen the articles appearing on this blog and elsewhere about convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and President Donald Trump. The more I researched the further down the rabbit hole the story goes. I've never seen anything like this everything has been confirmed and verified.

But up until now you only got bits and pieces of this story which left most of us unaware how serious the charges and the evidence are. I've painstakingly put the whole story together in the hopes that you can see the bigger picture and the implications for our Republic and society. Please take the time and examine the evidence that I have collected and then share this vital information with everyone you know. Thank you for your time. -Christopher R Rice

Read more:
EXCLUSIVE: The truth about Convicted Pedophile Epstein, MOSSAD and Donald Trump
http://www.copsrcorrupt.com/blackmail-and-sex-slave-island.html
Attachments:
z_nude_beach004.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: EXCLUSIVE: The truth about Convicted Pedophile Epstein, MOSSAD and Donald Trump
Posted by: 3LDMh ()
Date: May 02, 2017 12:51PM

3LDMh
Attachments:
proxy.png

Re: EXCLUSIVE: The truth about Convicted Pedophile Epstein, MOSSAD and Donald Trump
Posted by: Goatstrike ()
Date: May 02, 2017 12:55PM

Attachments:
1492035723762.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.