HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I saw the sickest thing this morning at the Micky D's in the Pan Am Shopping Center
Posted by: I just wanted to puke ()
Date: May 02, 2017 10:57AM

A mother was pealing her kids loose sunburned skin and eating it! At first I thought she dropped something on the kid and picked it up to eat it. After she kept doing it I gave it my undivided attention. FUCKING GROSS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I saw the sickest thing this morning at the Micky D's in the Pan Am Shopping Center
Posted by: There's nutrients in lamp shades ()
Date: May 02, 2017 11:23AM

If it's her kid, what's the harm? Gross as you say but whatever!

Re: I saw the sickest thing this morning at the Micky D's in the Pan Am Shopping Center
Posted by: cannibals? ()
Date: May 02, 2017 11:25AM

I just wanted to puke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A mother was pealing her kids loose sunburned skin
> and eating it! At first I thought she dropped
> something on the kid and picked it up to eat it.
> After she kept doing it I gave it my undivided
> attention. FUCKING GROSS!

Maybe the kid had spilled some food on him and she was peeling off chocolate or caramel?

Posted by: Wrong direction ()
Date: May 02, 2017 11:25AM

Forget the gross mom in McD's, did you see the hot bum at the intersection? I've seen her there the last few times I've been to Pan am.

Posted by: Maybe it was the hungry bum? ()
Date: May 02, 2017 11:33AM

I've heard of being so hungry that you could eat snot out of a dead nigger's nose!

Posted by: fucking Pan Am ()
Date: May 02, 2017 11:37AM

I was about to call bullshit on this story but once I saw it happened at Pan Am I completely believe you. A gypsy accosted me there a few months back, one of those "here's a picture of a sick person give me money" scams. fuck that place.

Posted by: Malcolm Xtra Black ()
Date: May 02, 2017 12:06PM

That dead skin was probably closer to food than some of the shit you pay money for and get over the counter. McDonalds only for the jigs now.

Posted by: Mickey D's targets the darkies ()
Date: May 02, 2017 12:08PM

I'm surprised that they don't have Koolaid in the drink fountains!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.