HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why I Hate Liberals and My Hats off to the Alt Right
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: April 10, 2017 12:33PM

Why I Hate Liberals and My Hats off to the Alt Right
By Christopher R Rice

Living in America it is hard to find anything to celebrate but the other day I was impressed by people I normally despise. If you've been reading my blogs you know that I have picked a fight with Alex Jones over his fake news. Being a journalist is a responsibility that I do not take lightly. People shouldn't have to read between the lines to know what the fuck is going on in their own country.

I hate liberals because for the last eight years I've reported on Obama's war crimes only to be met by left wing apologist or right wing nut jobs talking about phony birth certificates. Only one person from the far left came out with me to accuse Obama of being a war criminal - Dr. Cornel West.

YouTube: https://youtu.be/TrXl_rpMpwc

But, the other day the alt right came out quickly with #NoMoreWar, jumping on the net and airwaves condemning Trumps attack on Syria. Calling Trump out on his promise to make America first and pull out of the Middle East.

Where was the Left when Obama kept Gitmo open? Where was the Left when Obama stayed in Afghanistan instead of getting us out as promised? Where was the Left when Obama kept everyone from the Bush administration after promising change? Where was the Left when Manning was arrested or sentenced? Where was the Left when Obama got us into Libya and back into Iraq? You didn't see the same protest as when Bush got us involved. So where the fuck was the Left?

Better yet, where was the Left when Clinton stole the primaries from Sanders and rigged the count? And why was the Left okay with a piece of shit like Hillary Clinton as their president, in the first place? Fuck the Left you are hypocrites of the worst kind and completely morally bankrupt.

If the right wing does it you get upset. Same thing when the first Bush tried to push through NAFTA. Remember how much the Left cried. But the Billy boy got in and no one said a God damn thing did they? No protest, no nothing. Seemed like Trump was the only one to remember that bullshit.

But now Trump is one of them. Alex calls it "Deep State", I call it corruption at it's peak. But my hat is off to Alex and what's that crazy bitches name? Oh well, you know who I mean.

If you voted or supported Trump and are now calling him out, my hat's off to you. You are a real American patriot.

Too bad the average Obama/Trump supporter will never see that they got conned and we will be stuck with these assclowns 'till the day we all die. The other day some kid said well at least Obama's campaign contributors weren't Wall Street and Banksters. Oh my god, yes they were. Go to OpenSectrets.com because while it is not illegal for a politician to lie to your face, they still by law, have to report where the money comes from. In Obama's case it was Goldman Sachs, look it up and stop being a fool and getting fooled over and over, again and again.

Phil Ochs: https://youtu.be/u52Oz-54VYw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why I Hate Liberals and My Hats off to the Alt Right
Posted by: fiodd ()
Date: April 10, 2017 12:59PM

Ur still a crackhead.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.