HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!
Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: March 04, 2017 09:51AM

!
Attachments:
Screenshot_2017-03-04-09-52-46.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!
Posted by: PC retards ()
Date: March 04, 2017 10:20AM

Wiretapping the oppositions election operations.

People are going to jail for this.

They obviously have no evidence of wrongdoing or it would be out by now. This is watergate all over again and Obama is in deep trouble . Wiretapping the opposition during an election is exactly what watergate was all about.

Re: Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: March 04, 2017 10:28AM

PC retards Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wiretapping the oppositions election operations.
>
> People are going to jail for this.
>
> They obviously have no evidence of wrongdoing or
> it would be out by now. This is watergate all over
> again and Obama is in deep trouble . Wiretapping
> the opposition during an election is exactly what
> watergate was all about.

First of all we have is a tweet. Trump is a disgrace for even making an allegation against a former president in a tweet. You should kill yourself for that alone.

Second, if a judge signed off on it then it probably means Trump and his cronies are the ones going to jail, that's why they're freaking out afraid of a Special Prosecutor trying to create distractions.

Posted by: doesn't mean squat ()
Date: March 04, 2017 10:30AM

You can always shop for a judge to get a court order.

Date: March 04, 2017 10:32AM

doesn't mean squat Wrote:
> You can always shop for a judge to get a court
> order.

Whether you consider anyone but Trump credible is irrelevant. The point is a legal process was followed.

Date: March 04, 2017 10:34AM

We don't even know if Trump is talking out of his ass. His tweet is unsubstantiated at this point. That in itself in this manner is despicable for a sitting president to do towards a previous president.

If he had a reason to make allegations he should have the head of various agencies flanking him with all the information available to the public.

This is historically one of the most despicable things a sitting president has done to a previous president.

Posted by: PC retard ()
Date: March 04, 2017 10:44AM

Wiretapping the oppositions campaign is the third rail of American politics.

This is huge. Trumps justice department will be thouroghly investigating along with the congress.

Posted by: Attach a File .... ()
Date: March 04, 2017 10:45AM

PC retards Wrote:
> Wiretapping the oppositions election operations.
>
> People are going to jail for this.
>
> They obviously have no evidence of wrongdoing or
> it would be out by now. This is watergate all over
> again and Obama is in deep trouble . Wiretapping
> the opposition during an election is exactly what
> watergate was all about.

Precisely. The globalist coup attempt against Trump has just ended. Obama and his minions will go to jail for this. Wiretapping a political opponent under pretext of national security. Doesn't pass the sniff test.

Posted by: DCUhW ()
Date: March 04, 2017 10:45AM

Trump read it online somewhere, or somebody told him it happened, or he dreamed it in a cocaine haze, or maybe the FBI did tap him because there's evidence of serious criminal activity. Any of the above, but Obama is not in trouble. Trump is.

Date: March 04, 2017 10:48AM

No one buys your bullshit. Sessions lied to Congress and must resign.

Posted by: trumpitality ()
Date: March 04, 2017 10:57AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> First of all we have is a tweet.
Attachments:
1shamed-by-you-english.jpg

Posted by: BarryIsGoingToPrison ()
Date: March 04, 2017 11:27AM

WGHoutside.jpg

Date: March 04, 2017 11:38AM

Lindsey Graham just said the prospect of Obama being able to acquire a legal court warrant is deeply troubling about Trump.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2017 11:38AM by Gerrymanderer2.
Attachments:
trump_for_prison_sign_by_darkkomet-dalogwu.png

Posted by: millions voted illegally ()
Date: March 04, 2017 11:40AM

yes and millions voted illegally; and there were millions at the inauguration; and Ted Cruz's dad killed Kennedy; and there were riots in Sweden when Trump claimed there were; and 100% behind Flynn; and Trump has a replacement plan made...

Trump has spent any credibility he may have had with anyone other than of course the trumpbots

Date: March 04, 2017 11:44AM

Don't forget about his secret plan to destroy ISIS and the immediate danger the country was in if not for the Muslim ban that he delayed later on because he thought he gave a good speech and that he was going "See you in court" over the Muslim ban and that he planned on releasing his taxes once it was no longer under a "supposed" audit and that he was going to "drain the swamp" and that he was going to stop lobbying and the fucking list goes on and on and on and on.

Posted by: Engrish. You don't speck it ()
Date: March 04, 2017 11:46AM

But you are butthurt...

Posted by: bHWxv ()
Date: March 04, 2017 11:50AM

Wow! Starting to look bad for 0bama! There is now a legitimate chance he will be prosecuted for this.

Posted by: Watergate 2.0 ()
Date: March 04, 2017 11:56AM

It reminds you of Watergate. Would Obama have immunity in this case?

Posted by: XGJ3t ()
Date: March 04, 2017 01:01PM

Is that even legal?

Posted by: mcn9D ()
Date: March 04, 2017 01:04PM

0bamas people are scrambling, in full denial mode. Nail his ass to the wall!

Posted by: Nb96E ()
Date: March 04, 2017 01:04PM

According to Donald Obama isnt even an American. Born in Kenya. Some very good people told him that.

Date: March 04, 2017 01:05PM

In a statement, Kevin Lewis, a spokesperson for Obama, rejected Trump's assertion.
"A cardinal rule of the Obama Administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice," he said.

"As part of that practice, neither President Obama nor any White House official ever ordered surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion otherwise is simply false," he added.

Posted by: What A Loon ()
Date: March 04, 2017 01:13PM

Christ, you people are stupid. This is Trump becoming (even more) unhinged and trying to deflect from his tries to Russia. I can't believe you can't see that.

Date: March 04, 2017 01:22PM

If the campaign was bugged it's jail for Obama

Date: March 04, 2017 01:23PM

He's terrified that Sessions recused himself without his permission. Everyone thinks they may go to jail now. The paranoia is through the roof. We have a president that was already crazy now completely losing it even more.

Posted by: cLuEx ()
Date: March 04, 2017 01:23PM

bHWxv Wrote:
> Wow! Starting to look bad for 0bama! There is now
> a legitimate chance he will be prosecuted for
> this.

Care to place a bet on that? When this turns out to be absolutely nothing, you'll forget you said that. Trump is insane.

Date: March 04, 2017 01:25PM

It wasn't even Obama. The Trump campaign is so much in bed with Russia that the FBI alone was able to get a warrant on a presidential candidate.

Date: March 04, 2017 01:26PM

The thing is Trump is stupid as fuck. If he did this on his own, it is Saturday morning which is when his monitors can't keep an eye on him, he fucked himself.

Date: March 04, 2017 01:28PM

It's actually illegal to reference a FISA warrant. Its classified. Trumps allegation making that public in itself is illegal.

Posted by: FruppiesBuddy ()
Date: March 04, 2017 01:28PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> The thing is Trump is stupid as fuck. If he did
> this on his own, it is Saturday morning which is
> when his monitors can't keep an eye on him, he
> fucked himself.

You're stupid.

Date: March 04, 2017 01:29PM

Here comes the Special Prosecutor Trumptards. You really elected an idiot this time.

Posted by: Broken Laws ()
Date: March 04, 2017 01:39PM

Trump can't handle the pressure of being POTUS. He's a loser.

Posted by: It's Treason ()
Date: March 04, 2017 01:53PM

I am now convinced that Obama and his people need to be rounded up and locked down where they cannot cause any more trouble.

Posted by: None So Blind ()
Date: March 04, 2017 02:00PM

It's Treason Wrote:
> I am now convinced that Obama and his people need
> to be rounded up and locked down where they cannot
> cause any more trouble.

Really. Based on what - Trump's insane tweets? There's a traitor here, all right, and it's Trump.

Posted by: Alas, Trump doesnt listen ()
Date: March 04, 2017 02:34PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> PC retards Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Wiretapping the oppositions election
> operations.
> >
> > People are going to jail for this.
> >
> > They obviously have no evidence of wrongdoing
> or
> > it would be out by now. This is watergate all
> over
> > again and Obama is in deep trouble .
> Wiretapping
> > the opposition during an election is exactly
> what
> > watergate was all about.
>
> First of all we have is a tweet. Trump is a
> disgrace for even making an allegation against a
> former president in a tweet. You should kill
> yourself for that alone.
>
> Second, if a judge signed off on it then it
> probably means Trump and his cronies are the ones
> going to jail, that's why they're freaking out
> afraid of a Special Prosecutor trying to create
> distractions.

If only Trump had one person on staff willing to tell him simple facts like these Pence wouldnt be POTUS in under a year. Alas, Trump doesnt listen and just opened the flood gates to more info on and interest in his ties to Russia.

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: March 04, 2017 02:39PM

2 FISA warrants

Posted by: Derrick ()
Date: March 04, 2017 02:40PM

POTUS is not wrapped tight.

Posted by: Jon Favreau, Obama Speech Writer ()
Date: March 04, 2017 02:50PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> In a statement, Kevin Lewis, a spokesperson for
> Obama, rejected Trump's assertion.
> "A cardinal rule of the Obama Administration was
> that no White House official ever interfered with
> any independent investigation led by the
> Department of Justice," he said.
>
> "As part of that practice, neither President Obama
> nor any White House official ever ordered
> surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any suggestion
> otherwise is simply false," he added.

Jon Favreau Verified account
@jonfavs

I'd be careful about reporting that Obama said there was no wiretapping. Statement just said that neither he nor the WH ordered it.

^ Typical Obobo-parsing.

Date: March 04, 2017 02:53PM

Jon Favreau, Obama Speech Writer Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> -----
> > In a statement, Kevin Lewis, a spokesperson for
> > Obama, rejected Trump's assertion.
> > "A cardinal rule of the Obama Administration
> was
> > that no White House official ever interfered
> with
> > any independent investigation led by the
> > Department of Justice," he said.
> >
> > "As part of that practice, neither President
> Obama
> > nor any White House official ever ordered
> > surveillance on any U.S. citizen. Any
> suggestion
> > otherwise is simply false," he added.
>
>
> Jon Favreau Verified account
> @jonfavs
>
> I'd be careful about reporting that Obama said
> there was no wiretapping. Statement just said that
> neither he nor the WH ordered it.
>
>
> ^ Typical Obobo-parsing.

Paki have a hard time reading english.

Posted by: Pesky Details ()
Date: March 04, 2017 02:59PM

They conveniently didn't comment on whether the Obama admin REQUESTED the FISA warrant.

EXCLUSIVE: FBI ‘Granted FISA Warrant’ Covering Trump Camp’s Ties To Russia

By Louise Mensch | 10:18 pm, November 7, 2016

Two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community have confirmed to Heat Street that the FBI sought, and was granted, a FISA court warrant in October, giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump’s campaign with ties to Russia.

https://heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/

Date: March 04, 2017 03:02PM

Gerry tell us everything you know about FISA warrants. Give the American version not the Pakistani.

Posted by: Mark Levin ()
Date: March 04, 2017 03:04PM

In summary: the Obama administration sought, and eventually obtained, authorization to eavesdrop on the Trump campaign; continued monitoring the Trump team even when no evidence of wrongdoing was found; then relaxed the NSA rules to allow evidence to be shared widely within the government, virtually ensuring that the information, including the conversations of private citizens, would be leaked to the media.

Date: March 04, 2017 03:09PM

Damn these Trumptards sound less coherent than Trump.

Posted by: Vc6Yn ()
Date: March 04, 2017 03:12PM

Mark Levin Wrote:
> In summary: the Obama administration sought, and
> eventually obtained, authorization to eavesdrop on
> the Trump campaign; continued monitoring the Trump
> team even when no evidence of wrongdoing was
> found; then relaxed the NSA rules to allow
> evidence to be shared widely within the
> government, virtually ensuring that the
> information, including the conversations of
> private citizens, would be leaked to the media.

Of course you have no evidence of this. I can tell you lifted this bs from breitbart given the fact you use 'FBI' and 'Obama administration' as if they are the same thing. Breitbart loves that one.

Posted by: MCEW6 ()
Date: March 04, 2017 03:14PM

He already took down the Bushes and Clintons and bitch slapped the establishment in both parties. If Trump also puts 0bama behind bars he will be the greatest American that ever lived. We'll see...

Posted by: XxnWv ()
Date: March 04, 2017 03:22PM

https://www.wired.com/2017/03/feds-wiretap-trump-tower-not-obama-worry/

Read this (sorry, it has some big words in it) and then comment on who's in trouble.

Date: March 04, 2017 03:29PM

XxnWv Wrote:
> https://www.wired.com/2017/03/feds-wiretap-trump-t
> ower-not-obama-worry/
>
>
> Read this (sorry, it has some big words in it) and
> then comment on who's in trouble.

That story is Gerry talking points. Move on

Posted by: ANDREW C. MCCARTHY ()
Date: March 04, 2017 03:30PM

Vc6Yn Wrote:
> Mark Levin Wrote:
> -----
> > In summary: the Obama administration sought,
> and
> > eventually obtained, authorization to eavesdrop
> on
> > the Trump campaign; continued monitoring the
> Trump
> > team even when no evidence of wrongdoing was
> > found; then relaxed the NSA rules to allow
> > evidence to be shared widely within the
> > government, virtually ensuring that the
> > information, including the conversations of
> > private citizens, would be leaked to the media.
>
> Of course you have no evidence of this. I can
> tell you lifted this bs from breitbart given the
> fact you use 'FBI' and 'Obama administration' as
> if they are the same thing. Breitbart loves that
> one.

Actually there is support for all of that.

The FISA warrants have been confirmed (that's the source of the leaks of the secret bullshit 'dossier' that libs liked so much). That the Obama admin requested the warrants, the second of which was denied and then resubmitted with a more narrow focus, is previously reported (see the Heat Street article). As an executive agency the Justice Dept/FBI does in fact operate under the authority of the President (fact). It is fact that the Obama admin changed the NSA rules just prior to leaving office (fact).

A more clear summary (from January responding to the leaks, not from now) of what appears to have happened is here:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/443768/obama-fisa-trump-wiretap

From the three reports, from the Guardian, Heat Street, and the New York Times, it appears the FBI had concerns about a private server in Trump Tower that was connected to one or two Russian banks. Heat Street describes these concerns as centering on “possible financial and banking offenses.” I italicize the word “offenses” because it denotes crimes. Ordinarily, when crimes are suspected, there is a criminal investigation, not a national-security investigation.

According to the New York Times (based on FBI sources), the FBI initially determined that the Trump Tower server did not have “any nefarious purpose.” But then, Heat Street says, “the FBI’s counter-intelligence arm, sources say, re-drew an earlier FISA court request around possible financial and banking offenses related to the server.”

Again, agents do not ordinarily draw FISA requests around possible crimes. Possible crimes prompt applications for regular criminal wiretaps because the objective is to prosecute any such crimes in court. (It is rare and controversial to use FISA wiretaps in criminal prosecutions.) FISA applications, to the contrary, are drawn around people suspected of being operatives of a (usually hostile) foreign power.

The Heat Street report continues:

The first [FISA] request, which, sources say, named Trump, was denied back in June, but the second was drawn more narrowly and was granted in October after evidence was presented of a server, possibly related to the Trump campaign, and its alleged links to two banks; [sic] SVB Bank and Russia’s Alfa Bank. While the Times story speaks of metadata, sources suggest that a FISA warrant was granted to look at the full content of emails and other related documents that may concern US persons. (A “US person” is a citizen or lawful permanent resident alien. Such people normally may not be subjected to searches or electronic eavesdropping absent probable cause of a crime; an exception is FISA, which — to repeat — allows such investigative tactics if there is probable cause that they are agents of a foreign power.)

Agents do not ordinarily draw FISA requests around possible crimes. Possible crimes prompt applications for regular criminal wiretaps, because the objective is to prosecute any such crimes in court.

Obviously, we haven’t seen the FBI affidavits (assuming they actually exist), and we do not know lots of other relevant facts. What we have, however, suggests that someone at the FBI initially had concerns that banking laws were being violated, but when the Bureau looked into it, investigators found no crimes were being committed. Rather than drop the matter for lack of evidence of criminal offenses, the Justice Department and FBI pursued it as a national-security investigation.

In June, an initial FISA affidavit (obviously prepared by the FBI and the Justice Department’s National Security Division) was submitted to the FISA court. It is said to have “named Trump” — but we don’t know whether that means (a) his name merely came up somewhere in the text of the affidavit or (b) he was an actual target whom the government wanted to investigate under FISA (meaning eavesdrop, read e-mail, and the like).

Even though the FISA standard is generally thought to be less demanding than the traditional wiretap standard (it is easier to show that someone may be colluding in some way with a foreign government than that he has committed a crime), the FISA court rejected the application that “named Trump.”

Five months later, the Justice Department and FBI submitted a second, more “narrowly” drawn affidavit to the FISA court. The way the Heat Street report is written intimates that Trump is not named in this October application for FISA surveillance. The tie to Trump also appears weak: Heat Street says the FISA court was presented with evidence of a server “possibly related” to the Trump campaign and its “alleged links” to two Russian banks.

To summarize, it appears there were no grounds for a criminal investigation of banking violations against Trump. Presumably based on the fact that the bank or banks at issue were Russian, the Justice Department and the FBI decided to continue investigating on national-security grounds. A FISA application in which Trump was “named” was rejected by the FISA court as overbroad, notwithstanding that the FISA court usually looks kindly on government surveillance requests. A second, more narrow application, apparently not naming Trump, may have been granted five months later; the best the media can say about it, however, is that the server on which the application centers is “possibly” related to the Trump campaign’s “alleged” links to two Russian banks — under circumstances in which the FBI has previously found no “nefarious purpose” in some (undescribed) connection between Trump Tower and at least one Russian bank (whose connection to Putin’s regime is not described).

That is tissue-thin indeed. It’s a good example of why investigations properly proceed in secret and are not publicly announced unless and until the government is ready to put its money where its mouth is by charging someone. It’s a good example of why FISA surveillance is done in secret and its results are virtually never publicized — the problem is not just the possibility of tipping off the hostile foreign power; there is also the potential of tainting U.S. persons who may have done nothing wrong. While it’s too early to say for sure, it may also be an example of what I thought would never actually happen: the government pretextually using its national-security authority to continue a criminal investigation after determining it lacked evidence of crimes.

Date: March 04, 2017 03:33PM

Bullshit, bullshit and more bullshit. Trump is on the verge of going to jail it seems.

Date: March 04, 2017 03:45PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Bullshit, bullshit and more bullshit. Trump is on
> the verge of going to jail it seems.

Gerry stay in the conversation, make up some shit.

Posted by: Uh huh... ()
Date: March 04, 2017 04:00PM

ANDREW C. MCCARTHY Wrote:
> Vc6Yn Wrote:
> -----
> > Mark Levin Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > In summary: the Obama administration sought,
> > and
> > > eventually obtained, authorization to
> eavesdrop
> > on
> > > the Trump campaign; continued monitoring the
> > Trump
> > > team even when no evidence of wrongdoing was
> > > found; then relaxed the NSA rules to allow
> > > evidence to be shared widely within the
> > > government, virtually ensuring that the
> > > information, including the conversations of
> > > private citizens, would be leaked to the
> media.
> >
> > Of course you have no evidence of this. I can
> > tell you lifted this bs from breitbart given
> the
> > fact you use 'FBI' and 'Obama administration'
> as
> > if they are the same thing. Breitbart loves
> that
> > one.
>
>
> Actually there is support for all of that.
>
> The FISA warrants have been confirmed (that's the
> source of the leaks of the secret bullshit
> 'dossier' that libs liked so much). That the
> Obama admin requested the warrants, the second of
> which was denied and then resubmitted with a more
> narrow focus, is previously reported (see the Heat
> Street article). As an executive agency the
> Justice Dept/FBI does in fact operate under the
> authority of the President (fact). It is fact
> that the Obama admin changed the NSA rules just
> prior to leaving office (fact).
>
> A more clear summary (from January responding to
> the leaks, not from now) of what appears to have
> happened is here:
>
> http://www.nationalreview.com/article/443768/obama
> -fisa-trump-wiretap
>
>

> From the three reports, from the Guardian, Heat
> Street, and the New York Times, it appears the FBI
> had concerns about a private server in Trump Tower
> that was connected to one or two Russian banks.
> Heat Street describes these concerns as centering
> on “possible financial and banking offenses.”
> I italicize the word “offenses” because it
> denotes crimes. Ordinarily, when crimes are
> suspected, there is a criminal investigation, not
> a national-security investigation.
>
> According to the New York Times (based on FBI
> sources), the FBI initially determined that the
> Trump Tower server did not have “any nefarious
> purpose.” But then, Heat Street says, “the
> FBI’s counter-intelligence arm, sources say,
> re-drew an earlier FISA court request around
> possible financial and banking offenses related to
> the server.”
>
> Again, agents do not ordinarily draw FISA requests
> around possible crimes. Possible crimes prompt
> applications for regular criminal wiretaps because
> the objective is to prosecute any such crimes in
> court. (It is rare and controversial to use FISA
> wiretaps in criminal prosecutions.) FISA
> applications, to the contrary, are drawn around
> people suspected of being operatives of a (usually
> hostile) foreign power.
>
> The Heat Street report continues:
>
> The first [FISA] request, which, sources say,
> named Trump, was denied back in June, but the
> second was drawn more narrowly and was granted in
> October after evidence was presented of a server,
> possibly related to the Trump campaign, and its
> alleged links to two banks; [sic] SVB Bank and
> Russia’s Alfa Bank. While the Times story speaks
> of metadata, sources suggest that a FISA warrant
> was granted to look at the full content of emails
> and other related documents that may concern US
> persons. (A “US person” is a citizen or lawful
> permanent resident alien. Such people normally may
> not be subjected to searches or electronic
> eavesdropping absent probable cause of a crime; an
> exception is FISA, which — to repeat — allows
> such investigative tactics if there is probable
> cause that they are agents of a foreign power.)
>
> Agents do not ordinarily draw FISA requests around
> possible crimes. Possible crimes prompt
> applications for regular criminal wiretaps,
> because the objective is to prosecute any such
> crimes in court.
>
> Obviously, we haven’t seen the FBI affidavits
> (assuming they actually exist), and we do not know
> lots of other relevant facts. What we have,
> however, suggests that someone at the FBI
> initially had concerns that banking laws were
> being violated, but when the Bureau looked into
> it, investigators found no crimes were being
> committed. Rather than drop the matter for lack of
> evidence of criminal offenses, the Justice
> Department and FBI pursued it as a
> national-security investigation.
>
> In June, an initial FISA affidavit (obviously
> prepared by the FBI and the Justice Department’s
> National Security Division) was submitted to the
> FISA court. It is said to have “named Trump”
> — but we don’t know whether that means (a) his
> name merely came up somewhere in the text of the
> affidavit or (b) he was an actual target whom the
> government wanted to investigate under FISA
> (meaning eavesdrop, read e-mail, and the like).
>
> Even though the FISA standard is generally thought
> to be less demanding than the traditional wiretap
> standard (it is easier to show that someone may be
> colluding in some way with a foreign government
> than that he has committed a crime), the FISA
> court rejected the application that “named
> Trump.”
>
> Five months later, the Justice Department and FBI
> submitted a second, more “narrowly” drawn
> affidavit to the FISA court. The way the Heat
> Street report is written intimates that Trump is
> not named in this October application for FISA
> surveillance. The tie to Trump also appears weak:
> Heat Street says the FISA court was presented with
> evidence of a server “possibly related” to the
> Trump campaign and its “alleged links” to two
> Russian banks.
>
> To summarize, it appears there were no grounds for
> a criminal investigation of banking violations
> against Trump. Presumably based on the fact that
> the bank or banks at issue were Russian, the
> Justice Department and the FBI decided to continue
> investigating on national-security grounds. A FISA
> application in which Trump was “named” was
> rejected by the FISA court as overbroad,
> notwithstanding that the FISA court usually looks
> kindly on government surveillance requests. A
> second, more narrow application, apparently not
> naming Trump, may have been granted five months
> later; the best the media can say about it,
> however, is that the server on which the
> application centers is “possibly” related to
> the Trump campaign’s “alleged” links to two
> Russian banks — under circumstances in which the
> FBI has previously found no “nefarious
> purpose” in some (undescribed) connection
> between Trump Tower and at least one Russian bank
> (whose connection to Putin’s regime is not
> described).
>
> That is tissue-thin indeed. It’s a good example
> of why investigations properly proceed in secret
> and are not publicly announced unless and until
> the government is ready to put its money where its
> mouth is by charging someone. It’s a good
> example of why FISA surveillance is done in secret
> and its results are virtually never publicized —
> the problem is not just the possibility of tipping
> off the hostile foreign power; there is also the
> potential of tainting U.S. persons who may have
> done nothing wrong. While it’s too early to say
> for sure, it may also be an example of what I
> thought would never actually happen: the
> government pretextually using its
> national-security authority to continue a criminal
> investigation after determining it lacked evidence
> of crimes.
>

Another hit piece written by Andrew C. McCarthy, author of the following:

- How Obama Embraces Islam's Sharia Agenda (Encounter Broadsides, 2010) ISBN 978-1-59-403558-6
- The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America (2010)[13]
- How the Obama Administration has Politicized Justice (Encounter Broadsides, 2010)[14]
- Spring Fever: The Illusion of Islamic Democracy (Encounter Books, 2013) ISBN 978-1-59-403691-0
- Faithless Execution: Building the Political Case for Obama's Impeachment (Encounter Books, 2014)

Posted by: Kill the Messenger ()
Date: March 04, 2017 04:04PM

Uh huh... Wrote:
>
> Another hit piece written by Andrew C. McCarthy,
> author of the following:
>
> - How Obama Embraces Islam's Sharia Agenda
> (Encounter Broadsides, 2010) ISBN
> 978-1-59-403558-6
> - The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage
> America (2010)[13]
> - How the Obama Administration has Politicized
> Justice (Encounter Broadsides, 2010)[14]
> - Spring Fever: The Illusion of Islamic Democracy
> (Encounter Books, 2013) ISBN 978-1-59-403691-0
> - Faithless Execution: Building the Political Case
> for Obama's Impeachment (Encounter Books, 2014)

So in other words, you can't dispute the facts presented. You can disagree with his conclusions, which are minimal in this article, but the facts presented are coming from the Guardian, Heat Street, and the New York Times (confirmed by many others). He just did a reasonably good job of summarizing them in this.

Posted by: Goatfuckerer2 ()
Date: March 04, 2017 04:14PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Bullshit, bullshit and more bullshit. Obama is on
> the verge of going to jail it seems.

FIFY shitstain

Date: March 04, 2017 04:37PM

Obama is in deep shit. First he wiretaps journalists and now he wiretaps opposition party headquarters .

I don't think Trump is going to pardon him.

Date: March 04, 2017 04:52PM

Lmao that shit was funny whoever posted the authors other opinion pieces. You couldn't make this shit up in your wildest dreams. You don't know if you should cry or you should laugh.

Date: March 04, 2017 04:57PM

Kill the Messenger Wrote:
> Uh huh... Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > Another hit piece written by Andrew C.
> McCarthy,
> > author of the following:
> >
> > - How Obama Embraces Islam's Sharia Agenda
> > (Encounter Broadsides, 2010) ISBN
> > 978-1-59-403558-6
> > - The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left
> Sabotage
> > America (2010)[13]
> > - How the Obama Administration has Politicized
> > Justice (Encounter Broadsides, 2010)[14]
> > - Spring Fever: The Illusion of Islamic
> Democracy
> > (Encounter Books, 2013) ISBN 978-1-59-403691-0
> > - Faithless Execution: Building the Political
> Case
> > for Obama's Impeachment (Encounter Books, 2014)
>
>
> So in other words, you can't dispute the facts
> presented.

I don't intend to, not in this black hole of darkness. But when I see an article with all kinds of qualifiers like "sources suggest", "may have", "alleged", "we do not know lots of relevant facts", etc., and I know that it's written by a hyper partisan gadfly, then I'm a little bit skeptical.

> You can disagree with his conclusions,
> which are minimal in this article,

Oh, really? "While it’s too early to say for sure, it may also be an example of what I thought would never actually happen: the government pretextually using its national-security authority to continue a criminal investigation after determining it lacked evidence of crimes." Id say that accusing the Obama administration of strong-arming the FBI is pretty serious.

> but the facts
> presented are coming from the Guardian, Heat
> Street, and the New York Times (confirmed by many
> others).

Maybe, maybe not. In any case, it's with partisan spin.

> He just did a reasonably good job of
> summarizing them in this.

You keep telling yourself that as Trump is marched off to jail.

Posted by: Lock that Nigger Up ()
Date: March 04, 2017 04:58PM

I wonder if Barry will be a top or bottom in prison?

Date: March 04, 2017 04:59PM

Why isn't the Trump White house commenting or providing evidence for what remain baseless allegations accompanied with insults?

Posted by: KKKillary KKKlinton. ()
Date: March 04, 2017 05:02PM

Obama did it to Merkel so why wouldn't he do it to Trump? Under Obama's Patriot act he wire tapped millions of people.

There is one fact that's true and that's that Obama was correct when he said Russia did not interfere with US elections. It's strange that his entire party is calling him a punk ass bitch liar.

Date: March 04, 2017 05:05PM

Irratic irrational behavior is common among politicians that feel as though they are getting close to prosecution.

Date: March 04, 2017 05:11PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Irratic irrational behavior is common among
> politicians that feel as though they are getting
> close to prosecution.

WTF are you talking about. Stay focused on the conversation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2017 05:11PM by Gunlover.

Posted by: True? ()
Date: March 04, 2017 05:15PM

So is it true Trump got this story from Breitbart?

Date: March 04, 2017 05:16PM

Yep it's true. And Breitbart got the story from Trump so Trump could lie and say he got the story from Breitbart.

Date: March 04, 2017 05:20PM

Damn, the whole world has taken an interest in today's twitter lunacy. Trumps presidency is done.

Date: March 04, 2017 05:24PM

It's even featured on liveleak. The comments are funny in what was a traditionally right wing audience.

Here's one, Trumps fine tuned machine.
Attachments:
LiveLeak-dot-com-9bd_1488650751-giphy_1455794955_1488650786.gif.resized.gif

Posted by: Good Reason ()
Date: March 04, 2017 05:24PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> Why isn't the Trump White house commenting or
> providing evidence for what remain baseless
> allegations accompanied with insults?

They're too busy trying to figure out how to spin this on the Sunday talk shows. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when Spicer, Kellyanne, and the other official liars saw those tweets. "Oh God, no. Make it stop!"

Date: March 04, 2017 05:28PM

I've noticed that a lot of people use the term Trumptard. It's not exclusive to ffxu.

Posted by: grrr ()
Date: March 04, 2017 05:53PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> PC retards Wrote:
> -----
> > Wiretapping the oppositions election
> operations.
> >
> > People are going to jail for this.
> >
> > They obviously have no evidence of wrongdoing
> or
> > it would be out by now. This is watergate all
> over
> > again and Obama is in deep trouble .
> Wiretapping
> > the opposition during an election is exactly
> what
> > watergate was all about.
>
> First of all we have is a tweet. Trump is a
> disgrace for even making an allegation against a
> former president in a tweet. You should kill
> yourself for that alone.
>
> Second, if a judge signed off on it then it
> probably means Trump and his cronies are the ones
> going to jail, that's why they're freaking out
> afraid of a Special Prosecutor trying to create
> distractions.

The 3 judges that signed off on this were all appointed by Bill Clinton. Fast forward and his wife is running for office and the judges sign off to let his happen. If that is not corruption, I don't know what is.

Posted by: I eagerly await Trumps evidence ()
Date: March 04, 2017 05:54PM

I eagerly await Trumps evidence

Date: March 04, 2017 05:56PM

I eagerly await Trumps evidence Wrote:
> I eagerly await Trumps evidence

Trump don't owe you shit.

Date: March 04, 2017 05:57PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> It's even featured on liveleak. The comments are
> funny in what was a traditionally right wing
> audience.
>
> Here's one, Trumps fine tuned machine.

A Paki BMW. Gerry first car.

Posted by: Hog Hunter Special ()
Date: March 04, 2017 06:05PM

Gunlover Wrote:
> A Paki BMW. Gerry first car.

You were downing beers and packing gook tranny boys when you were forward deployed to the R&R camp at FU Boy with the A/C, pool, basketball courts, and hot rations in the cafeteria.

Thank you for your valiant service GunLover.

Posted by: Yeah, No ()
Date: March 04, 2017 06:08PM

grrr Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> -----
> > PC retards Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Wiretapping the oppositions election
> > operations.
> > >
> > > People are going to jail for this.
> > >
> > > They obviously have no evidence of wrongdoing
> > or
> > > it would be out by now. This is watergate all
> > over
> > > again and Obama is in deep trouble .
> > Wiretapping
> > > the opposition during an election is exactly
> > what
> > > watergate was all about.
> >
> > First of all we have is a tweet. Trump is a
> > disgrace for even making an allegation against
> a
> > former president in a tweet. You should kill
> > yourself for that alone.
> >
> > Second, if a judge signed off on it then it
> > probably means Trump and his cronies are the
> ones
> > going to jail, that's why they're freaking out
> > afraid of a Special Prosecutor trying to create
> > distractions.
>
>
> The 3 judges that signed off on this were all
> appointed by Bill Clinton.

Prove it. Breitbart and Infowars don't count.

> Fast forward and his
> wife is running for office and the judges sign off
> to let his happen.

So judges who've been on the bench for at least 25 years sacrificed their professional integrity to bring down a candidate that everyone expected to lose. Yeah, right.

> If that is not corruption, I
> don't know what is.

That's because you have blinders on. Trump is a traitor.

Date: March 04, 2017 06:15PM

Uh huh... Wrote:
> Kill the Messenger Wrote:
> -----
> > Uh huh... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> > > Another hit piece written by Andrew C.
> > McCarthy,
> > > author of the following:
> > >
> > > - How Obama Embraces Islam's Sharia Agenda
> > > (Encounter Broadsides, 2010) ISBN
> > > 978-1-59-403558-6
> > > - The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left
> > Sabotage
> > > America (2010)[13]
> > > - How the Obama Administration has
> Politicized
> > > Justice (Encounter Broadsides, 2010)[14]
> > > - Spring Fever: The Illusion of Islamic
> > Democracy
> > > (Encounter Books, 2013) ISBN
> 978-1-59-403691-0
> > > - Faithless Execution: Building the Political
> > Case
> > > for Obama's Impeachment (Encounter Books,
> 2014)
> >
> >
> > So in other words, you can't dispute the facts
> > presented.
>
> I don't intend to, not in this black hole of
> darkness. But when I see an article with all kinds
> of qualifiers like "sources suggest", "may have",
> "alleged", "we do not know lots of relevant
> facts", etc., and I know that it's written by a
> hyper partisan gadfly, then I'm a little bit
> skeptical.

You can't. Which is why you went with the weak-ass ad hominem bs. Which you now try again here.

Nobody disputes the facts as reported. All of the same have been reported in NYT, WaPo, WSJ, etc. All of the "sources" are the same as those you hyper-partisan tards were relying on for the 'dossier' and other information about Trump and citing people like Ben Rhodes intentionally leaking details. It's the same "scandal" it's just been turned around now to how the "sources" got the information and the process involved.

>
> > You can disagree with his conclusions,
> > which are minimal in this article,
>
> Oh, really? "While it’s too early to say for
> sure, it may also be an example of what I thought
> would never actually happen: the government
> pretextually using its national-security authority
> to continue a criminal investigation after
> determining it lacked evidence of crimes." Id say
> that accusing the Obama administration of
> strong-arming the FBI is pretty serious.
>

Nobody denies that the FISA requests were made and were granted (as also reported by the NYT). Nobody disputes the timing. Nobody disputes that the Obama admin changed the rules for disclosure in its last days.

> > but the facts
> > presented are coming from the Guardian, Heat
> > Street, and the New York Times (confirmed by
> many
> > others).
>
> Maybe, maybe not. In any case, it's with partisan
> spin.
>

No maybe. You can go and read them for yourself in multiple articles. The only "partisan spin" is your own trying to play them off now that you don't like the implications re the process.

> > He just did a reasonably good job of
> > summarizing them in this.
>
> You keep telling yourself that as Trump is marched
> off to jail.

^ And you want to talk about anyone's "hyper-partisan spin?" lol

Yeah, you're a real objective guy. Dumbass.

lol

Date: March 04, 2017 07:53PM

Kill the Messenger Wrote:
> Uh huh... Wrote:
> -----
> > Kill the Messenger Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Uh huh... Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > >
> > > > Another hit piece written by Andrew C.
> > > McCarthy,
> > > > author of the following:
> > > >
> > > > - How Obama Embraces Islam's Sharia Agenda
> > > > (Encounter Broadsides, 2010) ISBN
> > > > 978-1-59-403558-6
> > > > - The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left
> > > Sabotage
> > > > America (2010)[13]
> > > > - How the Obama Administration has
> > Politicized
> > > > Justice (Encounter Broadsides, 2010)[14]
> > > > - Spring Fever: The Illusion of Islamic
> > > Democracy
> > > > (Encounter Books, 2013) ISBN
> > 978-1-59-403691-0
> > > > - Faithless Execution: Building the
> Political
> > > Case
> > > > for Obama's Impeachment (Encounter Books,
> > 2014)
> > >
> > >
> > > So in other words, you can't dispute the
> facts
> > > presented.
> >
> > I don't intend to, not in this black hole of
> > darkness. But when I see an article with all
> kinds
> > of qualifiers like "sources suggest", "may
> have",
> > "alleged", "we do not know lots of relevant
> > facts", etc., and I know that it's written by a
> > hyper partisan gadfly, then I'm a little bit
> > skeptical.
>
>
> You can't.

No, I won't. Does the phrase 'pissing in the wind' mean anything to you?

> Which is why you went with the
> weak-ass ad hominem bs. Which you now try again
> here.

Says the guy who calls me a dumbass and a hyper-partisan tard.

> Nobody disputes the facts as reported. All of the
> same have been reported in NYT, WaPo, WSJ, etc.
> All of the "sources" are the same as those you
> hyper-partisan tards were relying on for the
> 'dossier' and other information about Trump and
> citing people like Ben Rhodes intentionally
> leaking details. It's the same "scandal" it's
> just been turned around now to how the "sources"
> got the information and the process involved.

Blah, blah, blah. You seem to be confusing Obama with the FBI.

> > > You can disagree with his conclusions,
> > > which are minimal in this article,
> >
> > Oh, really? "While it’s too early to say for
> > sure, it may also be an example of what I
> thought
> > would never actually happen: the government
> > pretextually using its national-security
> authority
> > to continue a criminal investigation after
> > determining it lacked evidence of crimes." Id
> say
> > that accusing the Obama administration of
> > strong-arming the FBI is pretty serious.
> >
>
> Nobody denies that the FISA requests were made and
> were granted (as also reported by the NYT).
> Nobody disputes the timing. Nobody disputes that
> the Obama admin changed the rules for disclosure
> in its last days.

Non-responsive to my response to the point that you were trying to make.

> > > but the facts
> > > presented are coming from the Guardian, Heat
> > > Street, and the New York Times (confirmed by
> > many
> > > others).
> >
> > Maybe, maybe not. In any case, it's with
> partisan
> > spin.
> >
>
> No maybe. You can go and read them for yourself
> in multiple articles. The only "partisan spin" is
> your own trying to play them off now that you
> don't like the implications re the process.

Frankly, I don't give a shit. This 'controversy' only exists in Trump's feeble mind - or his ass, which is where he came up with his paranoid rants.

> > > He just did a reasonably good job of
> > > summarizing them in this.
> >
> > You keep telling yourself that as Trump is
> marched
> > off to jail.
>
>
> ^ And you want to talk about anyone's
> "hyper-partisan spin?" lol
>
> Yeah, you're a real objective guy. Dumbass.
>
> lol

Of course, I'm partisan - never pretended otherwise. But I'm just a private person, not a columnist whose partisan article was put out for public consumption. Lol. Dumbass.

Date: March 04, 2017 08:10PM

Uh huh... Wrote:
> Kill the Messenger Wrote:
> -----
> > Uh huh... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Kill the Messenger Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Uh huh... Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > >
> > > > > Another hit piece written by Andrew C.
> > > > McCarthy,
> > > > > author of the following:
> > > > >
> > > > > - How Obama Embraces Islam's Sharia
> Agenda
> > > > > (Encounter Broadsides, 2010) ISBN
> > > > > 978-1-59-403558-6
> > > > > - The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left
> > > > Sabotage
> > > > > America (2010)[13]
> > > > > - How the Obama Administration has
> > > Politicized
> > > > > Justice (Encounter Broadsides, 2010)[14]
> > > > > - Spring Fever: The Illusion of Islamic
> > > > Democracy
> > > > > (Encounter Books, 2013) ISBN
> > > 978-1-59-403691-0
> > > > > - Faithless Execution: Building the
> > Political
> > > > Case
> > > > > for Obama's Impeachment (Encounter Books,
> > > 2014)
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > So in other words, you can't dispute the
> > facts
> > > > presented.
> > >
> > > I don't intend to, not in this black hole of
> > > darkness. But when I see an article with all
> > kinds
> > > of qualifiers like "sources suggest", "may
> > have",
> > > "alleged", "we do not know lots of relevant
> > > facts", etc., and I know that it's written by
> a
> > > hyper partisan gadfly, then I'm a little bit
> > > skeptical.
> >
> >
> > You can't.
>
> No, I won't. Does the phrase 'pissing in the wind'
> mean anything to you?

No, you CAN'T. The facts of the FISA warrants are known from multiple reports from multiple sources, primarily left-leaning media.

>
> > Which is why you went with the
> > weak-ass ad hominem bs. Which you now try
> again
> > here.
>
> Says the guy who calls me a dumbass and a
> hyper-partisan tard.
>

You were the one complaining about 'hyper-partisan' sources you dumb hypocrite. lol

> > Nobody disputes the facts as reported. All of
> the
> > same have been reported in NYT, WaPo, WSJ, etc.
>
> > All of the "sources" are the same as those you
> > hyper-partisan tards were relying on for the
> > 'dossier' and other information about Trump and
> > citing people like Ben Rhodes intentionally
> > leaking details. It's the same "scandal" it's
> > just been turned around now to how the
> "sources"
> > got the information and the process involved.
>
> Blah, blah, blah. You seem to be confusing Obama
> with the FBI.

The Obama administration includes his Justice Department, Attorney General, and the FBI. You really want to hang your entire argument on a fine-line distinction of Obama not personally ordering the warrants? Who requested them?

>
> > > > You can disagree with his conclusions,
> > > > which are minimal in this article,
> > >
> > > Oh, really? "While it’s too early to say
> for
> > > sure, it may also be an example of what I
> > thought
> > > would never actually happen: the government
> > > pretextually using its national-security
> > authority
> > > to continue a criminal investigation after
> > > determining it lacked evidence of crimes." Id
> > say
> > > that accusing the Obama administration of
> > > strong-arming the FBI is pretty serious.
> > >
> >
> > Nobody denies that the FISA requests were made
> and
> > were granted (as also reported by the NYT).
> > Nobody disputes the timing. Nobody disputes
> that
> > the Obama admin changed the rules for
> disclosure
> > in its last days.
>
> Non-responsive to my response to the point that
> you were trying to make.

Directly respsonsive. That's the whole crux of the complaint. THOSE ARE THE FACTS WHICH YOU CANNOT DENY REGARDLESS OF WHO WROTE THE ARTICLE.

>
> > > > but the facts
> > > > presented are coming from the Guardian,
> Heat
> > > > Street, and the New York Times (confirmed
> by
> > > many
> > > > others).
> > >
> > > Maybe, maybe not. In any case, it's with
> > partisan
> > > spin.
> > >
> >
> > No maybe. You can go and read them for
> yourself
> > in multiple articles. The only "partisan spin"
> is
> > your own trying to play them off now that you
> > don't like the implications re the process.
>
> Frankly, I don't give a shit. This 'controversy'
> only exists in Trump's feeble mind - or his ass,
> which is where he came up with his paranoid
> rants.
>

Oh OK... NOW you don't care. lmao

You cared when you commented and you cared when it was just Trump 'colluding' with the Russians. Which is even more partisan stupidity which exists only because the old bitch lost and Democrats can't ever accept responsibility for their own failures.

> > > > He just did a reasonably good job of
> > > > summarizing them in this.
> > >
> > > You keep telling yourself that as Trump is
> > marched
> > > off to jail.
> >
> >
> > ^ And you want to talk about anyone's
> > "hyper-partisan spin?" lol
> >
> > Yeah, you're a real objective guy. Dumbass.
> >
> > lol
>
> Of course, I'm partisan - never pretended
> otherwise. But I'm just a private person, not a
> columnist whose partisan article was put out for
> public consumption. Lol. Dumbass.

Once again, you can ignore any partisan aspects of the article, which as I said earlier are minor to begin with. You cannot dispute the facts as presented and also cited by NYT, Heat Street, etc., as the same evidence is supporting their dumb Trump-Russian connection stories. All that Trump did is point out where the intelligence came from.

Date: March 04, 2017 08:44PM

^ Incoherent rant. I sure hope Trump has a better defense when he goes on trial. Here's your inevitable response..."You recognized the merits of my superior argument and gave up, so I WON!" I gave up because it's impossble to reason with you Trumptards.

And, in closing...lol. Dumbass.

Posted by: Fail and Bail ()
Date: March 04, 2017 09:00PM

Uh huh... Wrote:
> ^ Incoherent rant. I sure hope Trump has a better
> defense when he goes on trial. Here's your
> inevitable response..."You recognized the merits
> of my superior argument and gave up, so I WON!" I
> gave up because it's impossble to reason with you
> Trumptards.
>
> And, in closing...lol. Dumbass.

You fail. Not my fault that you can't support your own bullshit position. Which you couldn't do from the start and why I called you out for the stupid ad hom bullshit to begin with.

Here's the gold ring tardly. See if you can grab it...

You can't simultaneously claim all of the "secret" surreptitious results of the wiretaps and cite transcripts as Dems have and then question the existence of wiretaps as the source. Now you might quibble over wording in a limited 140 character tweet over Obama ordering vs his administration putting the wiretaps in place, but you can't argue that they did in fact tap his campaign and that there was a concerted effort to spread the resulting information. That's been documented by the NYT:

As Inauguration Day approached, Obama White House officials grew convinced that the intelligence was damning and that they needed to ensure that as many people as possible inside government could see it, even if people without security clearances could not. Some officials began asking specific questions at intelligence briefings, knowing the answers would be archived and could be easily unearthed by investigators — including the Senate Intelligence Committee, which in early January announced an inquiry into Russian efforts to influence the election.

At intelligence agencies, there was a push to process as much raw intelligence as possible into analyses, and to keep the reports at a relatively low classification level to ensure as wide a readership as possible across the government — and, in some cases, among European allies. This allowed the upload of as much intelligence as possible to Intellipedia, a secret wiki used by American analysts to share information.

There was also an effort to pass reports and other sensitive materials to Congress. In one instance, the State Department sent a cache of documents marked “secret” to Senator Benjamin Cardin of Maryland days before the Jan. 20 inauguration. The documents, detailing Russian efforts to intervene in elections worldwide, were sent in response to a request from Mr. Cardin, the top Democrat on the Foreign Relations Committee, and were shared with Republicans on the panel.

“This situation was serious, as is evident by President Obama’s call for a review — and as is evident by the United States response,” said Eric Schultz, a spokesman for Mr. Obama. “When the intelligence community does that type of comprehensive review, it is standard practice that a significant amount of information would be compiled and documented.”

The opposite happened with the most sensitive intelligence, including the names of sources and the identities of foreigners who were regularly monitored. Officials tightened the already small number of people who could access that information. They knew the information could not be kept from the new president or his top advisers, but wanted to narrow the number of people who might see the information, officials said.

More than a half-dozen current and former officials described various aspects of the effort to preserve and distribute the intelligence, and some said they were speaking to draw attention to the material and ensure proper investigation by Congress. All spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were discussing classified information, nearly all of which remains secret, making an independent public assessment of the competing Obama and Trump administration claims impossible.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html?_r=0

Likewise, Ben Rhodes and other insiders attempts to smear Trump and leak resulting information.

Bottom line, you can't have it both ways. One hand you want to claim that there's all of this damning information resulting from surveillance and on the other hand denying any responsibility for tapping them.

Posted by: Fox News ()
Date: March 04, 2017 09:05PM

290afa272e559a926de2b87ea95799c0.jpg

Date: March 04, 2017 10:16PM

Fail and Bail Wrote:
> Uh huh... Wrote:
> -----
> > ^ Incoherent rant. I sure hope Trump has a
> better
> > defense when he goes on trial. Here's your
> > inevitable response..."You recognized the
> merits
> > of my superior argument and gave up, so I WON!"
> I
> > gave up because it's impossble to reason with
> you
> > Trumptards.
>
> > And, in closing...lol. Dumbass.
>
>
> You fail. Not my fault that you can't support
> your own bullshit position. Which you couldn't do
> from the start and why I called you out for the
> stupid ad hom bullshit to begin with.

In other words, "You recognized the merits of my superior argument and gave up, so I WON!"

> Here's the gold ring tardly. See if you can grab
> it...

Ad hominem, hominem,...

> You can't simultaneously claim all of the "secret"
> surreptitious results of the wiretaps and cite
> transcripts as Dems have and then question the
> existence of wiretaps as the source.

Sure I can. There can be lots of sources for intelligence, including the infamous dossier. It does appear that the FBI (NOT Obama) did try to get a FISA warrant, but, to the best of my knowledge, they've never commented one way or the other on this.

> Now you
> might quibble over wording in a limited 140
> character tweet over Obama ordering vs his
> administration putting the wiretaps in place,

Quibble? Trump practically accused Obama of treason. In several tweets.

> but
> you can't argue that they did in fact tap his
> campaign and that there was a concerted effort to
> spread the resulting information. That's been
> documented by the NYT:
>
>

> As Inauguration Day approached, Obama White House
> officials grew convinced that the intelligence was
> damning and that they needed to ensure that as
> many people as possible inside government could
> see it, even if people without security clearances
> could not. Some officials began asking specific
> questions at intelligence briefings, knowing the
> answers would be archived and could be easily
> unearthed by investigators — including the
> Senate Intelligence Committee, which in early
> January announced an inquiry into Russian efforts
> to influence the election.
>
> At intelligence agencies, there was a push to
> process as much raw intelligence as possible into
> analyses, and to keep the reports at a relatively
> low classification level to ensure as wide a
> readership as possible across the government —
> and, in some cases, among European allies. This
> allowed the upload of as much intelligence as
> possible to Intellipedia, a secret wiki used by
> American analysts to share information.
>
> There was also an effort to pass reports and other
> sensitive materials to Congress. In one instance,
> the State Department sent a cache of documents
> marked “secret” to Senator Benjamin Cardin of
> Maryland days before the Jan. 20 inauguration. The
> documents, detailing Russian efforts to intervene
> in elections worldwide, were sent in response to a
> request from Mr. Cardin, the top Democrat on the
> Foreign Relations Committee, and were shared with
> Republicans on the panel.
>
> “This situation was serious, as is evident by
> President Obama’s call for a review — and as
> is evident by the United States response,” said
> Eric Schultz, a spokesman for Mr. Obama. “When
> the intelligence community does that type of
> comprehensive review, it is standard practice that
> a significant amount of information would be
> compiled and documented.”
>
> The opposite happened with the most sensitive
> intelligence, including the names of sources and
> the identities of foreigners who were regularly
> monitored. Officials tightened the already small
> number of people who could access that
> information. They knew the information could not
> be kept from the new president or his top
> advisers, but wanted to narrow the number of
> people who might see the information, officials
> said.
>
> More than a half-dozen current and former
> officials described various aspects of the effort
> to preserve and distribute the intelligence, and
> some said they were speaking to draw attention to
> the material and ensure proper investigation by
> Congress. All spoke on the condition of anonymity
> because they were discussing classified
> information, nearly all of which remains secret,
> making an independent public assessment of the
> competing Obama and Trump administration claims
> impossible.
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/oba
> ma-trump-russia-election-hacking.html?_r=0
>

You forgot the headline of the article: "Obama Administration Rushed to Preserve Intelligence of Russian Election Hacking". Gee, now why would they do that? Perhaps because they knew that Trump and his minions would SHRED EVERY FUCKING BIT OF EVIDENCE THAT WOULD INCRIMATE THEM. Those shredders would be going 24/7. Kind of like Trump's lies. If that's all you got, you got nothing.

> Likewise, Ben Rhodes and other insiders attempts
> to smear Trump and leak resulting information.
>
> Bottom line, you can't have it both ways. One
> hand you want to claim that there's all of this
> damning information resulting from surveillance
> and on the other hand denying any responsibility
> for tapping them.

Again, intel can come from a variety of sources, as witnessed by the fact that the FBI (not Obama) sought a warrant based on actionable intelligence. Face it - you and I both know that Trump's latest twitter storm is because he's been cornered and is desperately trying to find anything to deflect from the fact that he's a traitor who colluded with Russia, undoubtedly for personal gain.

Date: March 04, 2017 10:41PM

Uh huh... Wrote:
> Fail and Bail Wrote:
> -----
> > Uh huh... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > ^ Incoherent rant. I sure hope Trump has a
> > better
> > > defense when he goes on trial. Here's your
> > > inevitable response..."You recognized the
> > merits
> > > of my superior argument and gave up, so I
> WON!"
> > I
> > > gave up because it's impossble to reason with
> > you
> > > Trumptards.
> >
> > > And, in closing...lol. Dumbass.
> >
> >
> > You fail. Not my fault that you can't support
> > your own bullshit position. Which you couldn't
> do
> > from the start and why I called you out for the
> > stupid ad hom bullshit to begin with.
>
> In other words, "You recognized the merits of my
> superior argument and gave up, so I WON!"

^ aka the time-honored "Loser Fly-By."

i.e., Declaring victory after having your ass beaten... The sure way to show your own failure to all on the Interwebs. lol

>
> > Here's the gold ring tardly. See if you can
> grab
> > it...
>
> Ad hominem, hominem,...
>

That's called a simple insult tardstool. It's ad hom as in your case when it forms the entire basis for your argument.

> > You can't simultaneously claim all of the
> "secret"
> > surreptitious results of the wiretaps and cite
> > transcripts as Dems have and then question the
> > existence of wiretaps as the source.
>
> Sure I can. There can be lots of sources for
> intelligence, including the infamous dossier. It
> does appear that the FBI (NOT Obama) did try to
> get a FISA warrant, but, to the best of my
> knowledge, they've never commented one way or the
> other on this.

The same sources are cited as the basis by the same left-leaning media sources (see NTY below).

> > Now you
> > might quibble over wording in a limited 140
> > character tweet over Obama ordering vs his
> > administration putting the wiretaps in place,
>
> Quibble? Trump practically accused Obama of
> treason. In several tweets.

Over wording within a 140 character limit. Obama is the Justice Dept is the FBI.

>
> > but
> > you can't argue that they did in fact tap his
> > campaign and that there was a concerted effort
> to
> > spread the resulting information. That's been
> > documented by the NYT:
> >
> >

> > As Inauguration Day approached, Obama White
> House
> > officials grew convinced that the intelligence
> was
> > damning and that they needed to ensure that as
> > many people as possible inside government could
> > see it, even if people without security
> clearances
> > could not. Some officials began asking specific
> > questions at intelligence briefings, knowing
> the
> > answers would be archived and could be easily
> > unearthed by investigators — including the
> > Senate Intelligence Committee, which in early
> > January announced an inquiry into Russian
> efforts
> > to influence the election.
> >
> > At intelligence agencies, there was a push to
> > process as much raw intelligence as possible
> into
> > analyses, and to keep the reports at a
> relatively
> > low classification level to ensure as wide a
> > readership as possible across the government
> —
> > and, in some cases, among European allies. This
> > allowed the upload of as much intelligence as
> > possible to Intellipedia, a secret wiki used by
> > American analysts to share information.
> >
> > There was also an effort to pass reports and
> other
> > sensitive materials to Congress. In one
> instance,
> > the State Department sent a cache of documents
> > marked “secret” to Senator Benjamin Cardin
> of
> > Maryland days before the Jan. 20 inauguration.
> The
> > documents, detailing Russian efforts to
> intervene
> > in elections worldwide, were sent in response to
> a
> > request from Mr. Cardin, the top Democrat on
> the
> > Foreign Relations Committee, and were shared
> with
> > Republicans on the panel.
> >
> > “This situation was serious, as is evident by
> > President Obama’s call for a review — and
> as
> > is evident by the United States response,”
> said
> > Eric Schultz, a spokesman for Mr. Obama.
> “When
> > the intelligence community does that type of
> > comprehensive review, it is standard practice
> that
> > a significant amount of information would be
> > compiled and documented.”
> >
> > The opposite happened with the most sensitive
> > intelligence, including the names of sources
> and
> > the identities of foreigners who were regularly
> > monitored. Officials tightened the already
> small
> > number of people who could access that
> > information. They knew the information could
> not
> > be kept from the new president or his top
> > advisers, but wanted to narrow the number of
> > people who might see the information, officials
> > said.
> >
> > More than a half-dozen current and former
> > officials described various aspects of the
> effort
> > to preserve and distribute the intelligence,
> and
> > some said they were speaking to draw attention
> to
> > the material and ensure proper investigation by
> > Congress. All spoke on the condition of
> anonymity
> > because they were discussing classified
> > information, nearly all of which remains
> secret,
> > making an independent public assessment of the
> > competing Obama and Trump administration claims
> > impossible.
> >
> >
> https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/oba
>
> > ma-trump-russia-election-hacking.html?_r=0
> >
>
> You forgot the headline of the article: "Obama
> Administration Rushed to Preserve Intelligence of
> Russian Election Hacking". Gee, now why would they
> do that? Perhaps because they knew that Trump and
> his minions would SHRED EVERY FUCKING BIT OF
> EVIDENCE THAT WOULD INCRIMATE THEM. Those
> shredders would be going 24/7. Kind of like
> Trump's lies. If that's all you got, you got
> nothing.

I didn't forget anything. I linked you directly to the article. Not very effective forgetting. Again, the point being that if you want to claim one side which benefits your case re some Russian conspiracy, then you can't ignore the other side which shows that you were tapping.

>
> > Likewise, Ben Rhodes and other insiders
> attempts
> > to smear Trump and leak resulting information.
> >
> > Bottom line, you can't have it both ways. One
> > hand you want to claim that there's all of this
> > damning information resulting from surveillance
> > and on the other hand denying any
> responsibility
> > for tapping them.
>
> Again, intel can come from a variety of sources,
> as witnessed by the fact that the FBI (not Obama)
> sought a warrant based on actionable intelligence.
> Face it - you and I both know that Trump's latest
> twitter storm is because he's been cornered and is
> desperately trying to find anything to deflect
> from the fact that he's a traitor who colluded
> with Russia, undoubtedly for personal gain.

They sought 3 warrants which are denied in only about .03% of cases. One of which apparently naming Trump was denied. The apparent source is those warrants to the point that some Dems and leakers are citing transcripts which could be obtained no other way. Again, if you want to count one side, then you're accountable for the other. Face it - you and I both know that the only reason Dems are trying to play up the stupid Russian collusion bullshit is because they're terminally butthurt over losing an election that they never believed that it was possible that they could and are looking for any excuses other than their own failures.

Date: March 05, 2017 12:20AM

^ You're one toke over the line, kid. Time for bed.

Date: March 05, 2017 12:54AM

Uh huh... Wrote:
> ^ I got nuthin.

^ FIFY

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: March 05, 2017 08:00AM

Your honor, we believe this number may be receiving calls from a terrorist or subversive organization overseas.

Here's your warrant.

Been happening since 1976 and the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

Posted by: putin ()
Date: March 05, 2017 08:04AM

The russians did it!

Date: March 05, 2017 08:33AM

Bugging opposition party headquarters is going to put Obama in jail. This is watergate all over. They never expected to lose and have the other side in charge of congress, justice , the FBI and the NSA . Obama and his people are going to be destroyed.

Date: September 02, 2017 07:47PM

Who did he find this out from? Whoever it was lied to him. I doubt it was from anyone.

Posted by: Levin was right ()
Date: September 02, 2017 08:07PM

What Gerry doesn't want you to see...

The Guardian has learned that the FBI applied for a warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance (Fisa) court over the summer in order to monitor four members of the Trump team suspected of irregular contacts with Russian officials. The Fisa court turned down the application asking FBI counter-intelligence investigators to narrow its focus. According to one report, the FBI was finally granted a warrant in October, but that has not been confirmed, and it is not clear whether any warrant led to a full investigation.

It was later confirmed.

The FBI obtained a secret court order last summer to monitor the communications of an adviser to presidential candidate Donald Trump, part of an investigation into possible links between Russia and the campaign, law enforcement and other U.S. officials said.

The FBI and the Justice Department obtained the warrant targeting Carter Page’s communications after convincing a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court judge that there was probable cause to believe Page was acting as an agent of a foreign power, in this case Russia, according to the officials.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-obtained-fisa-warrant-to-monitor-former-trump-adviser-carter-page/2017/04/11/620192ea-1e0e-11e7-ad74-3a742a6e93a7_story.html

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.