HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
7-13-2011, a date to remember
Posted by: StarryNight legacy foundation ()
Date: February 23, 2017 09:10PM

I was 28, she was about 20, so we had been companions for most of our lives. She had been having health problems since earlier in the year, and then she was diagnosed with mouth cancer; she had a tumor in the left side of her mouth, and it was beginning to get bigger and it was evident she was in pain. So it was decided the best, kindest thing to do for her would be to put her to sleep. Even though her health had been on the decline for months at this point, I still wasn't prepared to hear that. So, just like that, she was gone. She was here yesterday, earlier today even, and now she was gone. Yes, I know, it was "only" a cat, but that's bull****.......to me, she was much more than a cat. I miss her so much.

I really loved her. She was there with me through some very tough times.

Her name was Starban, she was a calico, 19-20 years old. A real fighter. A tough cat.

I'll miss you, girl.
Attachments:
starban8.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 7-13-2011, a date to remember
Posted by: StarryNight legacy foundation ()
Date: February 23, 2017 09:12PM

I even put her in my short stories.

Starban went flying around mounteverus and sight ''Thats a relive luckly i got away from the monsters*giggle*.''Starban found the weakest monster 'The Troll'.The trokolo (actualy thats what the phonex calls the troll) has green scales large stuby teeth and it's very short.It's right about the size of a miget ,but shorter.Starban could easly scare it ,but it was well portected.There was a larger troll.It had three heads 700 sharp teeth in each mouth and could slice trees like if they were a knife cutting grass.Starban knew not to mess with this kind of troll.It was the deadliest kind.Well if it's young, this old troll seemed to be dieing.She might get a chance.But all the little troll did was laugh.Starban got mad >:( ,so she let out a large roar and the little troll ran away.So Starban flew back to mounteverus.
Attachments:
starban-small.jpg

Posted by: I Heart Peekza ()
Date: February 23, 2017 09:13PM

You should post this in the Mike Omeara Show thread. They are all huge cat lovers. They will sympathize.

Posted by: Ferrets are missing ()
Date: February 24, 2017 12:08AM

Ferrets.

Posted by: Nigslayer ()
Date: February 24, 2017 12:28AM

ferrets are worthless hedgehogs are the only true pet that or a cat named kek

Posted by: DDMvM ()
Date: February 24, 2017 12:54AM

Ferrets stink so if you want to live in stink, get some.

Posted by: wally ()
Date: February 24, 2017 02:31AM

OP, I feel your pain. Had to put my 11 year old kitty to sleep on March 2, 2016. The one year anniversary is coming up. So far, I've cried every single night for her since March 2, 2016. It's been a year, but it hasn't gotten any easier for me. Haven't been able to bring myself to get another cat yet.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.