HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WAKE UP AMERICA BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: February 23, 2017 07:22PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WAKE UP AMERICA BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Dead Muzzies = good day ()
Date: February 23, 2017 07:25PM

Attachments:
Cover.jpeg

Posted by: Three elderly women robbed in VA ()
Date: February 24, 2017 11:26AM

All three victims were in their 60s and 70s, and they were “apparently followed to their homes from Wal-Mart on Mount Cross Road in the city of Danville,” according to a Danville police news release.

A 72-year-old woman was unloading groceries from her vehicle in her driveway when three men and one woman(pictured)approached her, the news release stated. One of the male suspects pushed her into the bushes, and fled with her purse.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Human detector ()
Date: February 24, 2017 12:30PM

Where are the three men and one women? All I see are gorillas!

Posted by: Generous welfare ()
Date: February 24, 2017 07:25PM

Millions and Millions of Africans are pushing to enter into Europe through Greece and Italy and on to Germany France and Sweden The dog eat dog North African culture against the naive white Libs

Posted by: Oppression in Gentle Sweden ()
Date: February 25, 2017 05:07PM

Posted by: Ghetto dweller speaks truth ()
Date: February 25, 2017 05:36PM

This white man lives in the Swedish ghetto

I live here in getto in second city largest in Sweden. I am white and have feen treaten to be beaten cos i looked blacks and arabs in eyes when passing by. I have to bend down my head and vear caps so i dont offend then and be beat like i have been hit and lost front tooth. Store across street was robbed last week, bomb has been trown in appartment on bottom killing a kid and wounding several adults 5 months ago. That is Sweden, those are immigrants! Swedish goverment is slimy maggot, spineless to make any law to change immigration and force assimilitation. That have turned tis sity 40% of it to sheria city, Malmö 3rd largest has fallen several years ago, and Stockholm is most defended but it is under constant attacks.

Rapes happen hut police is hiding it so there would be no reprisials from Swedes, police hides all, there is actualy no news what happens, except when one finds out.

I am gay. I am mixed from 3 countries. I have never hit a person in life. I am scared for my life every day. Police dont come here, this is 20 min from city with tram, 12 with car... this is sheria zone, this is Somalia and Iraq.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.