HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I expect the next Democratic Administration and congress to prosecute Trump.
Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: December 10, 2016 03:22PM

No more bullshit like we let Bush and Cheney get off without prosecutions in relation to Haliburton and other crimes. Whoever tells me they will prosecute Trump is who I will vote for. Lock the motherfucker up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I expect the next Democratic Administration and congress to prosecute Trump.
Posted by: Tfger ()
Date: December 10, 2016 03:25PM

The Republicans might beat them to it.

Re: I expect the next Democratic Administration and congress to prosecute Trump.
Posted by: UKP ()
Date: December 10, 2016 03:28PM

I am a proud Liberal, but sad to see we are reduced to this. If Adolf Hitler comes back from the dead and promises to prosecute Trump, he has my support.

Posted by: Trump has empathy ()
Date: December 10, 2016 03:34PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No more bullshit like we let Bush and Cheney get
> off without prosecutions in relation to Haliburton
> and other crimes. Whoever tells me they will
> prosecute Trump is who I will vote for. Lock the
> motherfucker up.

After Clinton of course. Trump is a man of great sympathy though, he will not prosecute and pursue the matter anymore. "Blessed are the Peacemakers for they shall inherit the earth"

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: December 10, 2016 03:54PM

Gerry that eight years from now. I'm sure you will conveniently forget that you made your statement. You were wrong now about Hillary now what going to make you right 8 years from now?

Posted by: fwsf ()
Date: December 10, 2016 04:06PM

Gerry don't forget you will benefit from Trump eventually, he is your President too. His popularity as a positive is up over 56%, what is wrong with that? The people are speaking, don't listen to the garbage that fat, underwear shit stained, greasy haired Michael Moore says, he has his own agenda.

Posted by: aaaaannnndddd.... ()
Date: December 10, 2016 04:12PM

we all expected you to kill yourself and/or stop posting after the election dickhead...

but like Trump's Rolling Stones theme song...

"you can't always get what you want"....

Posted by: Plenty to Pick From ()
Date: December 10, 2016 04:36PM

I'm sure they have plenty of scandals to pick from. From sex scandals, Russian collusion and funneling contracts to his companies.

Posted by: Lib Todd ()
Date: December 10, 2016 04:51PM

Unfortunately, I don't think it will happen. Unless we elect Bernie. So vote for Bernie.

My worry is that Trump will trick Democrats into working with him on stuff and it will make it look like Trump is doing a good job to simple-minded Walmart types.

Posted by: PC retards ()
Date: December 10, 2016 04:58PM

I expect if it looks like a democrat is ever in striking distance of the presidency the armed conservatives will each take out 10 left leaning idiots on a prescribed day prior to the election .

A one day civil war wouldn't be that traumatic

I'm not advocating this but it is what I would expect to happen if the country felt in danger.

Posted by: Full Frontal ()
Date: December 10, 2016 05:13PM

Considering the people Trump is appointing I doubt there will be any faith in the republican party when Trump gets done looting.

Date: December 10, 2016 05:48PM

aaaaannnndddd.... Wrote:
> we all expected you to kill yourself and/or stop
> posting after the election dickhead...
>
> but like Trump's Rolling Stones theme song...
>
> "you can't always get what you want"....

Rolling Stones told Trump to suck dick and fuck off.

Posted by: Kanye W. ()
Date: December 10, 2016 06:02PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> No more bullshit like we let Bush and Cheney get
> off without prosecutions in relation to Haliburton
> and other crimes. Whoever tells me they will
> prosecute Trump is who I will vote for. Lock the
> motherfucker up.

Trump will be the last straight white male president. Racist white hoophobes are a dying breed.

Lock him up. Lock them all up.

Date: December 10, 2016 06:03PM

Lock them all up!

Posted by: Hil*hic*lary will never be ()
Date: December 10, 2016 11:16PM

President'n

Posted by: Vexxxed ()
Date: December 11, 2016 06:55AM

You're like the anti- Ms Cleo aren't ya Gerry?

Every prediction you've ever made has been wrong.

If we'd have figured out the code years ago you'd be a god here at FFXU.

Instead of the goat.

Posted by: Hasn't even started yet ()
Date: December 11, 2016 10:46AM

Trump has done more good for the American people before being sworn-in than obamatard has done in 8 years.

MAGA

Date: December 11, 2016 10:47AM

Look at these scumbags lmao. How can you be a scumbag and an idiot at the same time? Somehow you have accomplished that.

Posted by: TheTruth ()
Date: December 11, 2016 11:05AM

Geryy, have you taken your meds yet today? The social worker said you might have to go to your "quiet place" due to recent behavior.

Posted by: GeeryTardTurd ()
Date: December 11, 2016 11:45AM

Killary's prosecution will have the courts tied up for years. Wait your turn GerryTurd

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.