HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
German Reichskanzler Angela Merkel to run as anti-anti-establishment candidate
Posted by: Gerrytarderrer2 ()
Date: November 22, 2016 03:44PM

1e1072de4dbfeb27ade0f3bbba57f4ac04687076German Chancellor Angela Merkel has confirmed her decision to run for a fourth term, vowing explicitly to take on the forces of anti-establishment populism currently sweeping the West.

“We are facing struggles in Europe and internationally for our values and our interests and, simply put, for our way of life,” Merkel told reporters at the headquarters of her Christian Democratic Union (CDU) party on Sunday night, Euractiv has reported.

“This election will be more difficult than any before it, at least not since national reunification [in 1990]” she said, pointing to a strong “polarisation of our society.”

Merkel, currently the EU’s longest-serving leader, said this had played a part in her decision to stand again as she felt many leaders were looking to her as a source of stability in “distinctly difficult, even insecure times.”

But on referring to the suggestion by some commentators that she should be considered the new “leader of the free world,” she said she was “indeed honoured, but I also find it grotesque and even absurd.”

IDK, maybe she wouldn't be in this position if she hadn't sided with the banksters in driving the Greeks into abject poverty, forcing German surplus savings and output on the rest of Europe to the detriment of their economies, and taking in every rapefugee she could find. I'm sure it will all work out. /sarc

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: German Reichskanzler Angela Merkel to run as anti-anti-establishment candidate
Posted by: If I was a German.... ()
Date: November 22, 2016 03:46PM

... in Germany, with nothing to lose, I would find this cunt and take her to the nearest mosque for her to be raped and stoned to death.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.