HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
White Working People Just Do Not Believe ‘Democrats Like Them’
Posted by: JimWebb ()
Date: November 16, 2016 12:34PM

Jim Webb: White Working People Just Do Not Believe ‘Democrats Like Them’

by Josh Feldman | 8:40 pm, November 15th, 2016

Remember Jim Webb? He ran for president as a Democrat and said all along he felt the party was too liberal. Well, now he believes his thesis has been proven with Donald Trump‘s victory.

He appeared on Tucker Carlson‘s new Fox show tonight and said that Democrats used to stand for working people regardless of race, but in the past few years the party has been more about “interest group politics” and making white working people a “whipping post.”

Webb argued that things like affirmative action have made many white people feel excluded and that even if they’re poor and hurting, they will always be told they’re privileged because of their race.

He told Carlson people just believe in “fairness” and not diversity programs that “exclude” people for being white.

And, quite frankly, Webb added that many white working people just don’t feel like Democrats like them that much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: White Working People Just Do Not Believe ‘Democrats Like Them’
Posted by: ddff ()
Date: November 16, 2016 02:15PM

Somebody woke the fuck up!
And he shouldve mentioned a few more things.

Posted by: white worker ()
Date: November 16, 2016 02:26PM

JimWebb Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> white working people a “whipping post.”

Sometimes I feel like i've been tied to the whipping post. Feels like i'm dying.

Posted by: LeftistDivide ()
Date: November 16, 2016 02:28PM

You can't build equality for one group and tear another down. Also, just like it's seen with the white people in NoVA there is a white class war. They go into IT and make a little more than others and they stick their noses up and think they are better than the white person with a manual labor or trade job. Yet they are so kind hearted they are able to hold the underprivileged black man on a pedestal.

I'm going to tell it to you for real. They don't act like that about the black man from the goodness of their heart, no they do it because it shines a light on the black people that says they are not good enough and they have not made it like the white man. And how good a person they are to help them. It's all show and smoke and mirrors.

Until these people can realize equality and nondiscrimination is for everyone there will always be problems.

Posted by: dropd ()
Date: November 16, 2016 02:33PM

Its like this everywhere, im poor, in apartment house across from us live college
kids, interns in medicine, they dont even look at us...but I like it this way. That way I dont have to offer help ot waste time on shit like them.
Then I drive 5 minutes to hood, see some old black drunk homeless guy that was a friend of neighbor, I stop say hi and give him some drinkin money.

Posted by: Herbert Kornfeld ()
Date: November 16, 2016 02:42PM

Right. The negroes are like little retarded children that cannot make it without handouts from gov't and industry.

It gets the left the votes they want...why should they care beyond that.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.