HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Steve Jobs to World: I'm not dead yet
Date: September 09, 2009 02:46PM

But, man, he looks like shit...

t1home.jobs.090909.gi.jpg

http://money.cnn.com/2009/09/09/technology/apple_event_ipod/index.htm?postversion=2009090913

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Steve Jobs to World: I'm not dead yet
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 09, 2009 05:33PM

yeah... but ballmer is going to give himself a heart attack.

Microsoft's Ballmer: chair-tossing potty-mouth
... MORE ...

According to legal documents filed late last week Ballmer reacted with fury when told Mark Lukovsky was joining Google.

Lukovsky's statement says: "Prior to joining Google, I set up a meeting on or about November 11, 2004 with Microsoft's CEO Steve Ballmer to discuss my planned departure....At some point in the conversation Mr. Ballmer said: "Just tell me it's not Google." I told him it was Google.

At that point, Mr. Ballmer picked up a chair and threw it across the room hitting a table in his office. Mr. Ballmer then said: "Fucking Eric Schmidt is a fucking pussy. I'm going to fucking bury that guy, I have done it before, and I will do it again. I'm going to fucking kill Google." ....

... MORE ...

Microsoft-Google battle heats up
Microsoft's chief executive vowed to "kill Google" in an expletive-laden tirade against the firm, according to US court documents filed by Google.

The claim was made in a sworn statement by Mark Lucovsky, a former Microsoft employee who quit for Google in 2004.

Microsoft chief Steve Ballmer has denied the claims, saying they are a "gross exaggeration of what actually took place".

... MORE ...

seriously, he's out of his mind.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Numbers ()
Date: September 09, 2009 06:53PM

It's possible Steve Ballmer has some "issues".

Posted by: Thurston Moore ()
Date: September 10, 2009 12:53AM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But, man, he looks like shit...
>
>
>

Seriously. He looks worse than a holocaust victim.

Plus, I'm wondering why come he gets the liver so quickly? Membership has its privileges?

Or did he shop in China where they'll find a condemned prisoner that is a perfect matche and execute him for the right price?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The function of conservatives is not to meet every liberal program or scheme with a denunciation or a destructive counterscheme, but rather to weigh its advantages and defects, supporting the first and challenging the second. A declaration of ideological warfare against liberalism is by its nature profoundly unconservative. It meets perceived radicalism with a counterradicalism of its own.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2009 12:54AM by Thurston Moore.

Posted by: Dirty Jersey ()
Date: September 10, 2009 08:18AM

The extra large shirt doesn't help much either

Date: September 10, 2009 10:16AM

Thurston Moore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > But, man, he looks like shit...
> >
> >
> >
>
> Seriously. He looks worse than a holocaust
> victim.
>
> Plus, I'm wondering why come he gets the liver so
> quickly? Membership has its privileges?
>
> Or did he shop in China where they'll find a
> condemned prisoner that is a perfect matche and
> execute him for the right price?

He talked about it. It was from a 20-year-old who was killed in a car accident. He has been struggling with cancer for several years, so I don't think he necessarily got ahead in line.

It's not like Mickey Mantle, who was an avowed alcoholic who got a liver and then it turned out the cancer had already spread. That was a tragic waste of a good liver.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: Thurston Moore ()
Date: September 10, 2009 09:49PM

I guess it only seemed like he got his liver pretty quickly.

I understand the waiting list isn't exactly a first come first served process, anyway, since obviously the first in line might not match the next available liver, and the 19th in line may be the first one to match, and so forth.

Of course, there's always the chance he is only saying it was a 20 year old, and it really was obtained via the "ultra high wealth individual health care plan". Both Washington Hospital Center and Georgetown University Hospital have special floors with limited access that are for extremely wealthy people. Even the president, congressmen and senators don't go there, unless they can afford to pay out of pocket. African leaders, and corporate titans go there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The function of conservatives is not to meet every liberal program or scheme with a denunciation or a destructive counterscheme, but rather to weigh its advantages and defects, supporting the first and challenging the second. A declaration of ideological warfare against liberalism is by its nature profoundly unconservative. It meets perceived radicalism with a counterradicalism of its own.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2009 09:53PM by Thurston Moore.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.