HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Easy Money $$$- Shorting Stocks If Trump Is Going Up in Polls
Posted by: Blue Horseshoe ()
Date: October 31, 2016 10:02AM

Folks, I've got an easy sure fire way you can make some money. If you think the next couple of days will favorable for Trump then short stocks.

Every time it looks like Trump could win the stock market tanks! Get some of your free money now before the election. Shorting stocks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Easy Money $$$- Shorting Stocks If Trump Is Going Up in Polls
Posted by: Gerrytarderrer2 ()
Date: October 31, 2016 10:28AM

Every time it looks like Trump could win the stock market tanks and Hillary's 1%er friends take a haircut. Keep going Donald!

Re: Easy Money $$$- Shorting Stocks If Trump Is Going Up in Polls
Posted by: Sallyy34 ()
Date: June 13, 2020 08:30PM

Very nice plan dude, think that I can share with you my experience of earning easy money. I am student and of course i want to be independent from my parents, but I don't have opportunity to work 5 days per week and the only variant for me is to earn money in internet. My friend told me that it is possible to get money for playing computer games, passing surveys and to get discount for online shopping. Think that it is very good chance for everyone. Here is the link : yourmoneygeek.com

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.