HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Mexican Peso getting crushed. The markets know Trump means business against the Mexicans
Posted by: TrumpTrump ()
Date: October 29, 2016 01:16PM

Trump Trump Trump Trump

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mexican Peso getting crushed. The markets know Trump means business against the Mexicans
Posted by: Gerrytarderrer2 ()
Date: October 29, 2016 07:28PM

Glide path to victory.

Re: Mexican Peso getting crushed. The markets know Trump means business against the Mexicans
Posted by: eycYy ()
Date: October 29, 2016 07:33PM

The Mexican peso's decline in value is due to the declining cost of oil and increased U.S. domestic oil production. It has been going on for several years.

Posted by: Legal immigrant ()
Date: October 29, 2016 08:22PM

Maybe for a long term trend. Peso went up quite a bit when Trump was struggling

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: October 29, 2016 08:24PM

If Trump even comes close the markets are going to crater.

Date: October 29, 2016 08:25PM

So now you're boo-hooing for your 1%ers at Goldman and JP Morgan, Gerr?

Posted by: Fox Jews Employee ()
Date: October 29, 2016 08:28PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If Trump even comes close the markets are going to
> crater.

As much as I hate Gerry and know he will kill himself after the election, I do think he might be right here. Unfortunately, half of my family is Jewish and they are very stereotypical too and know a lot about the markets. Because Hillary is more of the "standard" type of candidate, it gives the jews and other sell-out rich faggots more "certainty" that everything will go according to plan as far as Jewing the American public goes so that they get richer.

In lay man's terms, this means that Hillary is a sell out cunt who will make sure Wall Street stays rich while Trump provides more "uncertainty" and could mean a Stock Market crash of 20% - 30%.

Personally, I hope Trump wins and the market crashes and it leads to civil war. I've been looking forward to killing all the cowards in this country who have sold their souls for worthless ZOG dollars. I will laugh my ass off while all the uppity faggots who thought they were so smart and awesome die in a matter of days because they have no actual real skills. This of course includes weak losers like Gerry.

In 10 days, we might have a Purge scenario on hand and it will be glorious. Fuck you all and goodnight.

Posted by: Fox Jews Employee ()
Date: October 29, 2016 08:34PM

I would also just like to add, because I feel like it, the fact that I never wanted any of this shit. All I wanted to do was live my life in peace and pursue my dreams the best way possible. I'm such a good boy that I don't even eat meat for the most part because I care more about most animals than I do about the human scum that infests this once semi-sane nation.

I hope all of you liberal faggots and sell-outs feel the pain 1000x what you have caused people like me. If the jewvernment won't bring us justice, there are hundreds of thousands of people out there like me who will. Fuck all of you and goodnight.

Date: October 29, 2016 09:16PM

"All I wanted to do was live my life in peace and pursue my dreams the best way possible."

And that's your problem. Seriously. You can't just turn away and tell them not to bother you. They're bringing the battle to us whether we want it or not. Libtards get into your business and want everything their way. They think that .gov has / is the answer to everything and every problem even if that means not leaving you alone. Especially if it means not leaving you alone to live your life in peace.

Unfortunately this is a war that's long been brewing and will take a while to work itself out. Hopefully peacefully, but it appears less likely every day that passes.

Posted by: Sam Houston ()
Date: October 29, 2016 09:20PM

We should have just taken all of Mexico after we beat their asses the first time.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.