HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
WikiLeaks “DETAINEES WERE RAPED” by GWBUSH & Co. see video below
Posted by: VoteStrike ()
Date: October 26, 2016 11:44AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WikiLeaks “DETAINEES WERE RAPED” by GWBUSH & Co. see video below
Posted by: dddll ()
Date: October 26, 2016 12:01PM

This shit old and people been punished, not like hillary who gets away with everything.
To me doing shit like this, I couldnt do it. But war is war, a little bit of persuading to get important info is okay with me...I dont think all countries treat prisoners to a 5 star hotel. I see people getting beheaded, so fairs fair!

Date: October 26, 2016 12:05PM

You so stooped. Why did they start beheading us in the first place? Because we tortured them in the same orange jump suits. You stooped jackles what comes around goes around. Remember San Bernardino? Florida? You and your family will be slaughtered in the streets and I'll laugh 'war is war" ha ha ha lol.

Posted by: kill ur self ()
Date: October 26, 2016 12:11PM

VoteStrike Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You so stooped. Why did they start beheading us in
> the first place? Because we tortured them in the
> same orange jump suits. You stooped jackles what
> comes around goes around. Remember San Bernardino?
> Florida? You and your family will be slaughtered
> in the streets and I'll laugh 'war is war" ha ha
> ha lol.

U fucking idiot, typical fuckin loser liberal, everything is now americas fault..gtfu then. We went to war cuz 2 planes knocked down building u stupid fuck.
Killing thousands, just be happy americans have compassion and just dont start killing people here like terrorist are doin there and in other countries.

Posted by: huou ()
Date: October 26, 2016 12:13PM

Post links of ur candidates mysterious murders, stop listening to ur douchebag college proffesor for ur history and info.

Posted by: Rockstar ()
Date: October 26, 2016 12:35PM

Site unavailable

CONSPIRACY BENGHAZI WIKILEAKS PAY FOR PLAY ALEX JONES

Date: October 26, 2016 12:36PM

American justice and American democracy are corrupt. In America, there's one set of laws and taxes for the rich and another set for everyone else. So now that the law is lawless I created CopsRCorrupt.com. Not because I am biased but because America is biased. And I will teach the people how to get free college textbooks, how to beat your courts, your laws, your surveillance, your drug test and more for free. Because America is suppose to be "of the people, for the people, by the people", not just for the rich with slave labor and high taxes for everyone else.

Date: October 26, 2016 12:37PM

Did you know that the US military is such an honorable and compassionate bunch of Americans that they rape each other? Yep, yep, according to the Pentagon, over 20% of female cadets report sexual assaults. And men get raped in the military too, why do you suppose suicides are so high? God Bless America.

And according to the Department of Justice half of all rapes committed in US prisons are committed by the guards that you pay to "protect and serve." God bless America. Land of all hypocrisy.

Tell me this, how did a so called Christian nation create such a sick society? A society where a woman's raped every 2 minutes and a child every 6 minutes? And how do good Christians just accept this? I don't see anyone doing anything about it, do you?. Where's the rage? Where's the protesters? Where's the march's on Washington DC? I don't see any, so Christians must be okay with rape, huh? Guess so.

So, I refuse to be a part of any religion or any nation that won't or can't protect the weakest members of its society. I hope that I am not the only one. I hope that someday you will see that this system is not worth saving and help me build a society where life, liberty and happiness are not just fantasies for schoolchildren.

Because in America #No Life Matters. There is no liberty. And happiness is found in a Prozac bottle. Lets destroy this rotten society and build one where our children are safe from pedophiles, gangs, drugs and politicians.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2016 12:38PM by VoteStrike.

Posted by: at last ()
Date: October 26, 2016 12:47PM

Go live in the middle east where woman are raped and homos put to death.
The same countries hillary takes donations from. All that u have written is a problem within our country, our government needs change, our leaders and many low level government workers dont care, do a lousy job, the top ones corrupt, lining their pockets and the low level gov workers dont care, and just collect that check.
This is why u must vote for trump my friend!
People that want to a better government and america must vote trump.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.