HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The "Bad Hombre" comment
Posted by: Liberal insanity ()
Date: October 23, 2016 11:14PM

I have yet to find a latino that is actually offended by this saying, but the media would have you believe its like saying nigger, wetback or spic.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5808e121e4b0180a36e9b995

"Politics aside, the language Trump uses is just as important as what he is, or rather isn’t, saying. Sure he’s repeatedly spoken about immigrants as if they were a biblical plague of sombrero-wearing, mustachioed criminals yelling “arriba! arriba!” as they run across the border with taco bowls filled with drugs. But on Wednesday night he turned to Spanish to make his point."

This article from liberals favorite comedy site is good for some laughs, if nothing else. Funny she mentions taco bowls when it's what the DNC called the Latino vote. This reporter is a complete hypocrite. Nobody can even agree in the comments section of the article if Trumps comment was even racist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The "Bad Hombre" comment
Posted by: Libtardz! Lolz! ()
Date: October 23, 2016 11:16PM

The stuff libtards whine about!!!
Attachments:
liberals.jpeg

Posted by: Jorge Rrrrramoss ()
Date: October 24, 2016 12:56AM

Latino television is so desperate to paint Trump as a racist that Jorge Ramos on Univision had a special on tonight where he somehow found some klansman and interviewed them. They didn't even mention Trump but he spent the whole show trying to connect them to Trump. He said that Trump has made it safe for these KKK kooks to spout their hatred, but KKK and Nazi groups are now weaker in this country than ever. If anything I would say there is more racism on both sides due to BLM and Obama's divisive rhetoric but that doesn't fit unvisions narrative.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: October 24, 2016 01:42AM

Then why you posting about it rightard? It didn't last in the news.

Posted by: Idiots everywhere ()
Date: October 24, 2016 07:01AM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Then why you posting about it rightard? It didn't
> last in the news.

Because losers in the media continue to bring it up, especially on Hispanic television. Goes to show you how baseless the "Trumps a racist" accusations really are. If they weren't parading out a new accuser every Friday then cnn and msnbc would still be analyzing the comment throughout this week.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: October 24, 2016 07:01AM

I don't see it in the news rightard. I see it on ffxu on a stupid rightard thread.

Posted by: toolio ()
Date: October 24, 2016 08:04AM

Liberal insanity Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have yet to find a latino that is actually
> offended by this saying, but the media would have
> you believe its like saying nigger, wetback or

I don't think it was racist, it just made Trump sound like a complete tool. What kind of 70 year old white guy says shit like that during a presidential campaign?

Posted by: Liberals are scourge ()
Date: October 24, 2016 08:27AM

Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: NorbertoGoyette ()
Date: August 16, 2022 03:02AM

It didn't seem racist to me; it just made Trump sound like a total jerk. What type of white man in his 70s would say such a thing during a presidential campaign? wordle today

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.