HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ahmad Khan Rahami’s Father Told Police in 2014 His Son Was a Terrorist, Officials Say
Posted by: Do you see a PATTERN? ()
Date: September 20, 2016 12:21PM

Two years before the bombings that Ahmad Khan Rahami is suspected of carrying out in New York and New Jersey, his father told the police that his son was a terrorist, prompting a review by federal agents, according to two law enforcement officials.

The father, Mohammad Rahami, in a brief interview on Tuesday, said that at the time he told agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation about his concern, his son had just had a fight with another of his sons and stabbed the man, leading to a criminal investigation.

“Two years ago I go to the F.B.I. because my son was doing really bad, O.K.?” he said. “But they check almost two months, they say, ‘He’s O.K., he’s clean, he’s not a terrorist.’ I say O.K.”

He added: “Now they say he is a terrorist. I say O.K.”

It is not clear if officers ever interviewed Ahmad Rahami, but as investigators turn their focus to what might have motivated, inspired or led him to plant bombs in Chelsea in Manhattan and on the Jersey Shore, new clues are emerging indicating that he may have been increasingly receptive to extremist ideology.

When Mr. Rahami was captured during a shootout with the police on Monday, the authorities found a notebook, pierced with a bullet hole and covered in blood, expressing opinions sympathetic to jihadist causes, according to a law enforcement official who agreed to speak about the investigation only on the condition of anonymity.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/21/nyregion/ahmad-khan-rahami-suspect.html?_r=0&pagewanted=all

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ahmad Khan Rahami’s Father Told Police in 2014 His Son Was a Terrorist, Officials Say
Posted by: Wow, just wow ()
Date: September 20, 2016 12:30PM

So the federal agents are sleeping again?

Like they were with the San Bernadino shooter?
Like they were with the Boston bombers?
Like they were with the Orlando shooter?

Re: Ahmad Khan Rahami’s Father Told Police in 2014 His Son Was a Terrorist, Officials Say
Posted by: DEM bigotz ()
Date: September 20, 2016 12:31PM

But at least they didn't profile him. We can take comfort knowing that no one was offended.

Posted by: cry wolf ()
Date: September 20, 2016 12:31PM

Rightards have been calling President Obama a terrorist since 2008. This is what happens when you cry wolf.

Posted by: #1 Terrorist ()
Date: September 20, 2016 12:33PM

And we've had more terrorist attacks -- realized and unrealized -- in the homeland under Obama than previously. What's your point?

Posted by: Terrorislam ()
Date: September 20, 2016 12:36PM

DEM bigotz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But at least they didn't profile him. We can take
> comfort knowing that no one was offended.

America used to be a really nice place.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: September 20, 2016 01:22PM

There you go, you want to demonize these people but his father reported his son as radicalized after he came back from Pakistan to the FBI. I want to know who trained and indoctrinated him in Pakistan.

Posted by: LOL libz ()
Date: September 20, 2016 01:23PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> There you go, you want to demonize these people
> but his father reported his son as radicalized
> after he came back from Pakistan to the FBI. I
> want to know who trained and indoctrinated him in
> Pakistan.

Probably one of your uncles, what do you say?

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: September 20, 2016 01:25PM

Probably your mother's lover. LoL!

Posted by: Time bombs ()
Date: September 20, 2016 01:27PM

You could report all of them.

They're all just waiting to go off.

Posted by: Its The Islam, Stupid ()
Date: September 20, 2016 01:46PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> There you go, you want to demonize these people
> but his father reported his son as radicalized
> after he came back from Pakistan to the FBI. I
> want to know who trained and indoctrinated him in
> Pakistan.

it was the muslims. who did you think?

Posted by: LOL!! ()
Date: September 20, 2016 01:54PM

LOL libz Wrote:
> Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > There you go, you want to demonize these people
> > but his father reported his son as radicalized
> > after he came back from Pakistan to the FBI. I
> > want to know who trained and indoctrinated him
> in
> > Pakistan.
>
> Probably one of your uncles, what do you say?

Hahahaha! Ahhhhhhaaaa

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.