HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Question guys: would you date a fat girl?
Posted by: Question for the fellas ()
Date: September 13, 2016 11:02PM

By fat, I am saying BMI overweight, not morbidly obese. Like Melissa McCarthy size.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Question guys: would you date a fat girl?
Posted by: No fatties ()
Date: September 13, 2016 11:03PM

No.

Posted by: KjEuM ()
Date: September 13, 2016 11:03PM

dat? no. get a bj from? yes, on the down low.

Posted by: BEH ()
Date: September 13, 2016 11:05PM

I'd bang her, but wouldn't sport her.

Posted by: Nookie watch ()
Date: September 13, 2016 11:09PM

Eh, pretty face and good natured personality, why not? I couldn't go along with massively huge but a bit of cushion is cool.

I don't think most guys would be put out by the idea as one would think. If the right lady came along, the weight could be overlooked. And plus, weight can be lost over time.

Posted by: Hambeast ()
Date: September 13, 2016 11:12PM

*ahem*

file.php?40,file=250102,filename=white_t

file.php?40,file=250109,filename=megan_t

Posted by: I like BBW's ()
Date: September 14, 2016 07:27AM

There's a difference between a BBW and a fat and sloppy pig! BBW stands for Big Beautiful Woman. Typically, they are fat, but still good looking. They are also proportionately fat, if that makes any sense. Like they have big everything, not a flat, small or non-existent ass or flat, small or non-existent tits.

Posted by: hypothetical ()
Date: September 14, 2016 08:25AM

As "I like BBW's" said above, if they are proportionally fat and have a cute face. If they're A cups with a huge ass and cottage cheese thighs, then no. And if they're at the point where their thighs rub together and chafe, then hell no.

Posted by: CL Poster upper ()
Date: September 14, 2016 09:03AM

I put ads on CL searching for BBW's, as I like them. I get all kinds of responses, typically from fat sloppy pigs. I have to let them know what the acronym really stands for. I also get fat, ugly black women that respond. They tell me that they thought it stood for Big Black Woman. I wouldn't mind a black BBW, as long as she is well proportioned.

Fat and sloppy (frumpy) doesn't automatically get you the BBW moniker! Women need to know what this means!

Posted by: NippleChuck ()
Date: September 14, 2016 09:11AM

Buxom women can be pretty hot and if they start to venture into no hit territory they start to lose self esteem. That makes them "eager to please" in order to feel "wanted and desirable". Of course this makes them willing to do most of the unspeakable acts of degradation leading to many mind blowing orgasms for their suitors. Anal? No problem. ATM, well ok just this once. Eat my cum out of her sisters ass? Only if I don't tell anyone. Shit I'd post photos of that shit on the inter-webz...

Nip

Posted by: Fat chicks try hard to please! ()
Date: September 14, 2016 09:22AM

Chuck nailed it! They are adventurous and like to please! Oh, just this one time... LMFAO! The next thing you know you're having more anal sex with her than vaginal sex.

Confident chicks are hot, regardless of their size! Confident fat chicks are really hot when they aim to please!

Posted by: fatty Mc Patty ()
Date: September 14, 2016 09:25AM

No. In fact if I'm dating some chic and she starts to get fat I drop her to curb quick!

If a chic doesn't care about self than why should I. Fat people are disgusting!

Posted by: just maybe ()
Date: September 14, 2016 10:21AM

Dated one slightly overweight girl and I had to end if fairly quickly. I actually ended up gaining some weight myself since she would always have junk food around or want to eat out. I would have to constantly tell her, thats bad for you and would purposely eat really healthy around her in hopes she would maybe start eating healthy too. If I wasn't a competitive athlete it wouldn't bother me as much, but I follow a strict diet and exercise for 2 - 4 hours a day. I opened her nightstand and saw a bag of doritos and that's when I knew it was time to gtfo. Of course she was "dieting" and trying to lose weight like every other fat person out there.

Posted by: Biig DicKKK BlacKKK ()
Date: September 14, 2016 10:42AM

The only thing I will say is, it only takes about 10.5 seconds to get a fat chick in bed. Plus they are very grateful that anyone will pay attention to them and will pretty much agree to any sex act you're into.

Bang.....yes
Date.....never

Posted by: HpdNu ()
Date: September 14, 2016 10:46AM

yes. and does that mean shopping for dating or sex is easier for overweight girls? no. for slightly different reasons perhaps but easier is still no.

Posted by: Reverend Skullfucker ()
Date: September 14, 2016 12:41PM

Biig DicKKK BlacKKK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The only thing I will say is, it only takes about
> 10.5 seconds to get a fat chick in bed. Plus they
> are very grateful that anyone will pay attention
> to them and will pretty much agree to any sex act
> you're into.
>
> Bang.....yes
> Date.....never

And they give the best blow jobs.

A lot of skinny women these days act like the are doing you a major favor by licking it once or twice.

Get yourself a fatty and they treat it like a jelly donut they are trying to suck every drop of filling out of.

Posted by: Fattys Like to Blow ()
Date: September 14, 2016 01:24PM

Reverend Skullfucker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
>
> And they give the best blow jobs.
>
>

+1 million. I got drunk years ago at a trade show conference. Nobody knew me. Some rather robust lady came on to me and after a couple dances she suggested we go to her room. As stated, I was drunk. I do remember I could barely get my arms around her so she was pretty big. Nice face tho.

As we went to her room I was starting to dread I might have to fuck this cow. We got to her room. No kissing no fondling. She just came right out and said...."I want to give you the best blowjob you ever had". All righty then!

She yanked my pants down, sat me on the side of the bed and proceeded to go to town. Great technique. Deep throat, licking, slobber, good hand assistance. When I was close to blowing my load I told her so, and she said just shoot it down my throat. Of course I did!

Cleaned up, zipped up, and went back to the party. No fuss no muss. Saw her the next day and she acted like she'd never seen me before. Good thing too because in the light of day she was even 50 lbs heavier. If not for beer goggles this never would have happened.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.