HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
One nice thing about lizzie being in the cage - we're not getting flooded with Louise Basl posts.
Posted by: silver lining ()
Date: September 12, 2016 06:34PM

And that's a pleasant change of pace.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: One nice thing about lizzie being in the cage - we're not getting flooded with Louise Basl posts.
Posted by: True ()
Date: September 12, 2016 06:36PM

True

Re: One nice thing about lizzie being in the cage - we're not getting flooded with Louise Basl posts.
Posted by: she posted as 'Starban' ()
Date: September 12, 2016 07:59PM

That was the final straw.

In any case, I am looking forward to her release - I anticipate hundreds of manic posts insisting this is all part of her plan, jail was the best experience of her life, and how she is #winning.

Posted by: maybe she'll serve some time ()
Date: September 13, 2016 12:36AM

Imagine being rid of lizzie, say for a year or two....

Perhaps her most recent iteration of the 'This is my last post' claim will actually come true...

Posted by: 64De7 ()
Date: September 13, 2016 02:13PM

I sincerely hope she gets the mental help she needs.

After looking at her past charges (assault of an officer dropped to basic assault, dodging traffic tickets for YEARS yet flashing money every month, profane phone calls, etc) she NEEDS to cool her heels in jail for awhile.

Plus playing google lawyer in Virginia, most malicious wounding charges come with 2 years of jail attached. Even if she gets it dropped to assault again (which will still be a felony this time), still a 1 year minimum and like a 10k fine.

No matter what she is looking at jail time. Oh, and not being able to get a decent job anymore with a violent felony on her record. Good bye apartment too, most crack down on that, running criminal records! Only way to save herself now is to learn a trade and HOPE she can be successful in it, otherwise getting a normal 9-5 type job is OUT. Felons have a hard time being hired at a grocery store for $8 an hour, good luck making anything over 20k ever again while rents rise to upwards of 1600/month for a decent 1 bedroom in fairfax county!

I don't call that #winning at all. Oh well she brought it on herself!

and no i'm not one of the characters in this story just enjoying the show LOL.

Posted by: 64De7 ()
Date: September 13, 2016 02:15PM

Last thought- she better hope and pray she gets out of jail if she has any illegal stuff in her apartment (drugs, unregistered guns, etc). If she is not there to pay her rent and gets evicted, the sherrif will find it all when they come in to throw her out formally- unless someone pays her rent for her/has a key to come in and get her shit out for her while she is in jail and if she DOES have illegal shit i doubt that she wants the law/leasing office even going in and finding it making shit worse more charges!

Posted by: KdwKx ()
Date: September 13, 2016 02:26PM

Nobody here knows what kind of charges she's facing much less how strong the case is against her.

Posted by: Starbban ()
Date: September 13, 2016 02:51PM

Oh they're bad alright.

Posted by: ok ()
Date: September 13, 2016 02:58PM

KdwKx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nobody here knows what kind of charges she's
> facing much less how strong the case is against
> her.

yes we do u can call and find out 4 urself also

Posted by: What about her pets? ()
Date: September 13, 2016 03:16PM

64De7 Wrote:
> Last thought- she better hope and pray she gets
> out of jail if she has any illegal stuff in her
> apartment (drugs, unregistered guns, etc). If she
> is not there to pay her rent and gets evicted, the
> sherrif will find it all when they come in to
> throw her out formally- unless someone pays her
> rent for her/has a key to come in and get her shit
> out for her while she is in jail and if she DOES
> have illegal shit i doubt that she wants the
> law/leasing office even going in and finding it
> making shit worse more charges!

Hopefully she will be out before the landlord discovers her pets.

Some landlords are not as progressive as others and have been known to exterminate this sort of companions.
Attachments:
cockroaches-640x360.jpg

Posted by: maybe it'll get condemned... ()
Date: September 13, 2016 03:22PM

didn't lizzie's shack get condemned in the past?

Posted by: SheAthug ()
Date: September 13, 2016 03:25PM

Aside from punching a police officer in 2012 and assaulting her father-in-law (i think), they need to keep her ass in jail! Enough of this bullshit. She's a menace to society.

But I'm dying to know what she did.

Posted by: I bet she stabbed miz. ()
Date: September 13, 2016 03:48PM

or Kris, or her father in law. Or the landlord.

Posted by: A Pedestrian ()
Date: September 13, 2016 04:35PM

Damn, now she'll never be allowed to drive!

Posted by: she assaulted a pedestrian? ()
Date: September 13, 2016 04:41PM

WTF happened?

Posted by: Ménage à trois gone wrong ()
Date: September 13, 2016 05:26PM

Kris Askins and William Robert Moreno were having a 3-some with her and she wanted to fuck them both at the same time with her double ended dildoe.

Posted by: good thing she and eesh fell out ()
Date: September 13, 2016 05:39PM

eesh dodged a bullet!

Posted by: Ludwig ()
Date: September 13, 2016 05:58PM

she assaulted a pedestrian? Wrote:
> WTF happened?

Try here..........

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/2298189.html

It's a mess.

Posted by: will morono have a meltdown? ()
Date: September 13, 2016 06:19PM

I haven't heard of any amusing miz antics lately. It's high time....

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.