HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Off-Topic :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump Cheats at Golf - Oscar De La Hoya
Posted by: Shanks for Nothing ()
Date: August 22, 2016 06:51AM

Oscar De La Hoya was about to start his golf round when Trump pulled up in a golf cart and asked to join.

De La Hoya obliged and said, "Of course, this is your golf course."

"First ball," De La Hoya says, "Trump hits off to the water, gets another ball from his pocket. Hits it off to the left, out of bounds.

Trump said, 'Oh, I got another one, just warming up.'

"Another one to the water. Then the fourth ball he hits I know it went to the bushes. But Donald, what he does, he tees off first so he can take off right away. I pipe mine down the middle. So we go off to our ball, and who do we see? Donald Trump, right in the middle of the fairway."

As they pulled up, Trump said, "By the way, I found my first ball, it's right here."

"We're like, 'OK, yeah,' we're cracking up, not in front of his face. Then we go on to a par-3. There's a big bush right between the tee and the green, so you can’t really see the green -- you can see the flag, not the green. Trump hits and we just know it went out of bounds. We know it. He takes off. We get up there and he's like, 'Oh, my ball's right here!' Three feet away. 'And by the way, I'm going to pick it up, it's a gimme."
Attachments:
trump-golfing-fat-ass.jpg
Trump-Clinton-Giuliani.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Cheats at Golf - Oscar De La Hoya
Posted by: Wetback loving faggot ()
Date: August 22, 2016 07:06AM

oscar-de-la-hoya-4.jpg

Posted by: grgg ()
Date: August 22, 2016 07:11AM

Home field advantage.

Posted by: Call BS ()
Date: August 22, 2016 07:26AM

Trump doesn't play golf with Mexicans or any other sport.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: August 22, 2016 07:55AM

If you think that idiot is a child in an adult body, think about the millions of rightards that voted for him? They don't call them baby boomers for nothing. It's because they are selfish whiny babies that want to make everything go boom, hence baby boomers.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.